All The White Supremacists Running For Office In 2018

Our Constitution is so much stronger than one man, even Hitler would have failed under our government.

I also don’t let a President dictate whether I am happy or not, so while I didn’t like Obama, he did a good job running a country. Trump is the same, I wouldn’t vote for him, I dislike his tactics, I do like some of his policies and dislike others. We should never have cut taxes and increased spending, really dumb but both parties are stupid like that.

Trump can easily start a civil war....he might not become a dictator but he can totally clash Americans against each other in case of impeachment.
Other than I agree with the points you made.Except Trump have a good policies, i'm yet to see that.

BS! He can’t start a damn civil war. Not even close, where do you come up with this nonsense?
His base are nuts. If he gets impeached or better yet imprisoned he can do harm. He has a crazy base that beleive him more than they beleive themselves.

And there won’t be so much as a stone thrown. The only group that gets violent when it goes against him is the left. They rioted when Trump won, the screamed and cried and tried to find dozens of ways to stop him from being inaugurated. He won’t be impeached, no more than Obama. Just a partisan nut dream.
I condemn violence, but honestly seeing how Trump is and how Crazy dangerous he can be , I don't blame them. I honestly believe that he wasn't elected by votes...a silent minority couldn't vote him in without an interference. This is someone who even lot of conservatives didn't cheer for. Him...He trashed most of the minorities votes.

Who ever controls the system, wanted a clown for a given time to advance their agenda basically.

How has Trump been “crazy dangerous”?

No civil war, no crazy BS, you sound like the nuts on the right when Obama was President. Obama was Hitler, Obama was going to end free press, Obama was going to end freedoms and on and on.

Now, you claim Trump wasn’t really elected, that there will be a civil war, Trump and his base are crazy dangerous. You sound like you lost your mind. Chill out, America is a strong country, stronger than one man, stronger than all your silly conspiracy theories.

I dislike the extremes, left or right, it is chock full of nuts like yourself that let your imaginations run wild and come up with all sorts of stupid.

Well, where are all these guys running? I want to know who to vote for in my state. After all, one of them has to be better than voting for that transvestite traitor running for senator.

But more importantly than all of this, Trumps popularity was created from per-existing conditions. Trump could not have created this vast racism before he came into power, and yet he was elected president.
No he did not create it, but he tapped into it. He shamelessly exploited it.

Who cares? The problem is that it exists. If you people had not created so much racism, there would be none for him to tap into.

This is once again, toddler level thinking. Instead of looking at the cause, you are blaming the effect. The problem isn't that racism exists and that you with your left-wing ideology have been the driving factor in creating so much of it.... no no, the problem is because a politician has taken advantage of the racism you created.

Here's a thought.... how about you not create racism with your anti-white, "everyone who disagrees with me must be racist" mentality that you have engaged in over the last decade?

How about you stop creating racism, and then there won't be a massive counter-effect racism for Trump to use?
What a moronic boat load of bovine excrement!! How the fuck are we a "driving factor " in driving racism?!! The racists and their apologists like you are the cause. Where do you get this crap about the left hating whites and calling everyone who disagrees with us a racist. That is as fucking stupid and dishonest as it gets. You are either a shameless liar or you've been listening to too muck Alex Jones- or, it's the voices in your head.
ProgressiveParrot, did you read the fucking op? Your regressive party is filled with hysterical moronic children.

Trump can easily start a civil war....he might not become a dictator but he can totally clash Americans against each other in case of impeachment.
Other than I agree with the points you made.Except Trump have a good policies, i'm yet to see that.

BS! He can’t start a damn civil war. Not even close, where do you come up with this nonsense?
His base are nuts. If he gets impeached or better yet imprisoned he can do harm. He has a crazy base that beleive him more than they beleive themselves.

And there won’t be so much as a stone thrown. The only group that gets violent when it goes against him is the left. They rioted when Trump won, the screamed and cried and tried to find dozens of ways to stop him from being inaugurated. He won’t be impeached, no more than Obama. Just a partisan nut dream.
I condemn violence, but honestly seeing how Trump is and how Crazy dangerous he can be , I don't blame them. I honestly believe that he wasn't elected by votes...a silent minority couldn't vote him in without an interference. This is someone who even lot of conservatives didn't cheer for. Him...He trashed most of the minorities votes.

Who ever controls the system, wanted a clown for a given time to advance their agenda basically.

No civil war, no crazy BS, you sound like the nuts on the right when Obama was President. Obama was Hitler, Obama was going to end free press, Obama was going to end freedoms and on and on.

Now, you claim Trump wasn’t really elected, that there will be a civil war, Trump and his base are crazy dangerous. You sound like you lost your mind. Chill out, America is a strong country, stronger than one man, stronger than all your silly conspiracy theories.

I dislike the extremes, left or right, it is chock full of nuts like yourself that let your imaginations run wild and come up with all sorts of stupid.
Hate crimes are at their peak.
Tensions between us and our allies are growing.
Pulls out of the Paris accord, to destroy this planet we live in.
Emboldened white supremacists.
Attacks minorities.
Puts doubts in our judicial system.
Puts the media in one fake basket.
Keeps poking at N.korea.
Makes it ok to bully and name call his opponents.
Backs child molesters and wife beaters.

And No he is not dangerous...When was the last women went out in millions pissed off at one man?
When was the last time our allies criticized us?
Trust me the whole world is worried about this moron we have. I don' hear just from the news but from people all over the world, where ever I go.

But more importantly than all of this, Trumps popularity was created from per-existing conditions. Trump could not have created this vast racism before he came into power, and yet he was elected president.

Who cares? The problem is that it exists. If you people had not created so much racism, there would be none for him to tap into.

This is once again, toddler level thinking. Instead of looking at the cause, you are blaming the effect. The problem isn't that racism exists and that you with your left-wing ideology have been the driving factor in creating so much of it.... no no, the problem is because a politician has taken advantage of the racism you created.

Here's a thought.... how about you not create racism with your anti-white, "everyone who disagrees with me must be racist" mentality that you have engaged in over the last decade?

How about you stop creating racism, and then there won't be a massive counter-effect racism for Trump to use?
What a moronic boat load of bovine excrement!! How the fuck are we a "driving factor " in driving racism?!! The racists and their apologists like you are the cause. Where do you get this crap about the left hating whites and calling everyone who disagrees with us a racist. That is as fucking stupid and dishonest as it gets. You are either a shameless liar or you've been listening to too muck Alex Jones- or, it's the voices in your head.

It happened to me dozens of times. On this very forum it happened dozens of times. I've heard from other people saying the same thing. I've heard it from people in the media as well.

In fact it was said on this very thread by people.

Every time you support quotas and race based laws, you create racism.
Every time you accuse anyone of having 'white privilege' you create racism.
Every time you suggest people are 'owed' something, you create racism.
Every time you accuse people of being racist when they are not, you create racism.
Every time you suggest that a person who is not of a minority, can't speak their opinion or views on any particular issue, you create racism.

In short, every single time the left-wing plays the race card, they are in effect creating racists.

This is exactly why you people on the left, directly created Trump. Because every single time you attacked Trump for being racists, millions of people in this country could identify with what was happening. Millions of people were saying "Yeah, that's exactly what they did to me when I expressed my views. They attacked me for being racists"... and then they identified with Trump and supported him more. That why every time these massive accusations came out, his poll numbers went up.

YOU created racism. You, and those like you, created racism. You are biggest racism creators in this country.

Hate crimes are at their peak.
Tensions between us and our allies are growing.
Pulls out of the Paris accord, to destroy this planet we live in.
Emboldened white supremacists.
Attacks minorities.
Puts doubts in our judicial system.
Puts the media in one fake basket.
Keeps poking at N.korea.
Makes it ok to bully and name call his opponents.
Backs child molesters and wife beaters.

And No he is not dangerous...When was the last women went out in millions pissed off at one man?
When was the last time our allies criticized us?
Trust me the whole world is worried about this moron we have. I don' hear just from the news but from people all over the world, where ever I go.

Good grief, you really need to get a life. The negativity is what you will find if you look for it and the left is looking for it. The spin the nuttiness, the lack of critical thinking is at a level I have never witnessed before, again, his Presidency has helped in the transportation industry and has allowed minorities and women easier access to start up transportation companies.

The Paris Accords are to punish the United States, as stupid as Kobe was that Obama bailed on. Our judicial system is fine, the media is part of the problem, including Fox, CNN and MSNBC, he isn’t backing child molesters or wife beaters, more media propaganda.

People need to quit being caught up in emotion and need to be rational in their critical thinking.

We will be fine whether Trump is in office 4 years or 8 years.

Again, quit playing into the BS.

It happened to me dozens of times. On this very forum it happened dozens of times. I've heard from other people saying the same thing. I've heard it from people in the media as well.

In fact it was said on this very thread by people.

Every time you support quotas and race based laws, you create racism.
Every time you accuse anyone of having 'white privilege' you create racism.
Every time you suggest people are 'owed' something, you create racism.
Every time you accuse people of being racist when they are not, you create racism.
Every time you suggest that a person who is not of a minority, can't speak their opinion or views on any particular issue, you create racism.

In short, every single time the left-wing plays the race card, they are in effect creating racists.

This is exactly why you people on the left, directly created Trump. Because every single time you attacked Trump for being racists, millions of people in this country could identify with what was happening. Millions of people were saying "Yeah, that's exactly what they did to me when I expressed my views. They attacked me for being racists"... and then they identified with Trump and supported him more. That why every time these massive accusations came out, his poll numbers went up.

YOU created racism. You, and those like you, created racism. You are biggest racism creators in this country.
That is quite a bizarre rant Bubba . Sounds like you’re about to have apoplexy. Such anger is not good for you, you know. Let’s take a look at some of your assertions:

You: “Every time you support quotas and race-based laws, you create racism.”

I think that the workforce and places like universities should reflect the racial and ethnic makeup of the community. Call that “quotas “ if you like , but if you knew anything about how affirmative action works , you would know that a minority person is only accepted if he or she has qualifications equal to a white competitor. That is not racism. It is leveling the playing field

Race based laws? Do you mean hate crimes and anti-discrimination laws? Your damned fucking right, that I support them. Again, that is not anti-white racism. It is ensuring that a vulnerable minority is protected. And, it is not special treatment of that minority. It is well deserved “special treatment” of those who would discriminate and terrorize an them because their crimes are not just crimes against individuals. They are crimes against the community. You just admitted that YOU are the racist with this horseshit

You:“Every time you accuse anyone of having 'white privilege' you create racism.” Actually, I don’t go around “accusing anyone of white privilege. I’m white and I know that being white has opened doors for me and protected me throughout my 70 years on this earth. It is a fact of life. The knowledge of that reality is not racism. Your denying that it exists IS racism.

You: “Every time you suggest people are 'owed' something, you create racism.” The only time I ever suggested that people are “owed something” is when I have said that we owe them equality and equal protection under the law. I f you don’t think that we owe minorities that much, YOU”RE the racist

You:“Every time you accuse people of being racist when they are not, you create racism.” I do not do that and I know of nobody who does. We only accuse people of being racist who are racists and who do racist things like Nazis, White Supremacists and the alt right and those who suborn their activities and messages. If you don’t think that the people who we call racists are in fact racist, you are either very stupid, or you are , in fact a lying racist who does not have the guts to admit it.

You: “Every time you suggest that a person who is not of a minority, can't speak their opinion or views on any particular issue, you create racism” Who the hell is doing that? I support free speech. Do you? That is just made up idiotic equine excrement. You have the right to spew all of the hate you want. What matter is how you treat people. If you treat minorities differently- and in a way that does not reflect how you would like to be treated - then YOU are the racist

You:“This is exactly why you people on the left, directly created Trump. Because every single time you attacked Trump for being racists, millions of people in this country could identify with what was happening.”

Just more horseshit. Trump is a racist and deserving of the label. Those who identify with him are the racists

You: “YOU created racism. You, and those like you, created racism. You are biggest racism creators in this country.”

That is the stupidest thing that you have said and you have said some stupid shit. Racism has been part of the human experience ever since there was race. I’m surprised that you haven’t claimed that Barak Obama created racism for daring to become president while black. There is something seriously wrong wit you thought process.

Basically, you so called “argument “ is nothing more than a giant logical fallacy:

Non Causa Pro Causa (see also Post hoc (also called false cause)

Translation: "Non-cause for cause", Latin

Alias: False Cause

Type: Informal Fallacy

Exposition:

This is the most general fallacy of reasoning to conclusions about causality. Some authors describe it as inferring that something is the cause of something else when it isn't, an interpretation encouraged by the fallacy's names. However, inferring a false causal relation is often just a mistake, and it can be the result of reasoning which is as cogent as can be, since all reasoning to causal conclusions is ultimately inductive. Instead, to be fallacious, a causal argument must violate the canons of good reasoning about causation in some common or deceptive way. Thus, to understand causal fallacies, we must understand how causal reasoning works, and the ways in which it can go awry.

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/noncause.html

Last edited:

Open your eyes that's all the democrats have, if it wasn't for racism they would be a dead party

Open your eyes that's all the democrats have, if it wasn't for racism they would be a dead party

To be honest, there are Republicans that are racist and have displayed it in this very thread, it is pretty sad. One day both sides may grow up and quit racism on both sides.

To be honest, there are Republicans that are racist and have displayed it in this very thread, it is pretty sad. One day both sides may grow up and quit racism on both sides.
Yes there are fine people on both sides. But thank you for acknowledging Republican racism

That makes no damned sense what so ever!

Yes there are fine people on both sides. But thank you for acknowledging Republican racism

Never denied it dumb ass.

That makes no damned sense what so ever!

Let me explain it to you.... It's not a hard concept.

I was online the other day, and guy joined the chat, and said online to dozens of complete strangers that he never met, and had never talked to before: "The only people who voted for Trump were either millionaires, or racists".

When your ideology starts off with blanket accusations of complete strangers, without any discussion of motives, any discussion of national issues, without even knowing anything about the people and what they believe, but simply starting off with "you are racist".....

That is clear cut evidence that without the race card, Democrats would have very little to stand for.

And I've seen that example I just listed, played out DOZENS of times.

liberal-arguments-750.jpg

Do you know why conservatives across this entire country laugh at that meme? Do you know why it's so popular?

Think about it. If that was entirely wrong, no one would laugh at it. If that never happened to any conservative in the country, we would look at that and think.... 'what the heck is that on about?'

But we don't say that, we laugh. Why do we laugh? Because nearly every single conservative across this entire country has lived out that experience, and likely dozens of times. I know I have. I have had many discussions on this forum, where in the middle of a topic of importance, some left-winger said "Yeah well you are just racist".

I've had that. It's happened. HERE. On this forum. Multiple times.

So that is what he means. Without the left-wing playing the race card over and over, the Democrats would have about 1/3rd the size it is. That's their bread and butter. No substance, just blanket accusations.

That's why we can hear Trump say something about Haiti, and have the left scream he's racists. Really? What 'race' is "haiti"? Last I checked Haiti was a country, not a race. And it's a country with a ton of white people in it. But facts don't matter to lefties. What matters is "RACIST!" being screamed at people.

I expect many more will sign up to run. After all - Trump motivates the "best" people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back