All The White Supremacists Running For Office In 2018

NY is great too better than those racist red states where Saturday nites are spent at billy bobs all you can eat

I’ll take Billy Bobs on a Saturday night with folks that speak the native language over that disgusting wetback taco stand on the corner with a bunch of 5’ tall human cockroaches speaking a weird form of jibber-jabber any day.

NY is great too better than those racist red states where Saturday nites are spent at billy bobs all you can eat

I’ll take Billy Bobs on a Saturday night with folks that speak the native language over that disgusting wetback taco stand on the corner with a bunch of 5’ tall human cockroaches speaking a weird form of jibber-jabber any day.
native language??? Y'all?

Four people Lakhota? Since when are people guilty by association anyhow? Sure Hillary is a skank, because she surrounds herself by perverts 24/7, but because you "hung out with white supremacists, or talked to anti-Semitic publications." that means you're a white supremacist?

You ever think promotions like these (e.g., 24/7 liberal "news") help to create a white supremacist environment? Bet your ass it does. The liberal elite want and need the division, and you've adopted their narratives. Today's left ARE NOT our friends.

It's my country. You can leave....You aren't adding anything. Just making things worse, and pulling it back.

I don’t call places in my country shit holes like you just did Cletus.
Maybe not but your fuck buddy Little Donnie T-Rump does, just using different words. He referred to inner cities inhabited largely by blacks as war zones.

I didn’t support or vote for him. So, again another attempt by a left wing idiot fails. Congrats! It looks like you and Issa are closer to being Trump than I am. Enjoy your President.
You are happy with him, makes you like him.

I was happy with Obama, I didn’t support his politics so, that is another moronic post from you, the partisan idiot.
I didn't say you weren't did i? i didn't vote for Obama :). So who is the moron?
And no i don't belong to any party....is just the GOP should be fought and put to rest, by backing and electing Trump they declared war not only on minorities but also the future of this country.

It's my country. You can leave....You aren't adding anything. Just making things worse, and pulling it back.

If they are full of racists and bigots...damn right they are shitholes.

The only real bigots I know reside in California and I don’t consider California a shit hole. It seems you find what you are looking for, Cletus.
Best people are found in California, best food, best companies,

Charlie Manson, Richard Ramirez, Tim McGhee, Weinstein, Polanski, you are wanting to stand along side them.

Wow, Cletus, you picked a bunch of winners!

Amazon and Google are headquartered in Washington state, probably the two biggest companies with the largest upside. California food workers are the most underpaid in the country, I guess California hates low wages unless it is illegal aliens that are grossly underpaid.

We also have Reagan :p
Oh We don't have amazon....But we have Apple, Alphabet (google, HP, Cisco, Disney, Facebook, Tesla, Nvidia, and tons more :).
Lot of farmers are paid more than the minimum wage...lot of them transition to better jobs, nobody is forcing them to do it....they help put food on your table, while you wasting time on the internet bashing them.

Whoopsie...I think someone here doesn’t know the definition of “shithole”.
CA=12% of the national population..33% of the nations welfare recipients
CA=20.6% of residents live in poverty, the highest rate in the nation
CA=More homeless than any other state
CA=Home to more illegals than any other state..coincidence?
CA=Home to more incarcerated than any other state

shit·hole
ˈSHitˌhōl/
noun
vulgar slang
noun: shithole; plural noun: shitholes; noun: shit-hole; plural noun: shit-holes
  1. an extremely dirty, shabby, or otherwise unpleasant place.

Los Angeles, CA
    1200px-Los_Angeles_Skid_Row.jpg

california-shithole.jpeg

I don’t think California is a shit hole, I just don’t agree it is a great place to live. Lots of places I’d rather live, just my preference. Issa tries to force his bigoted ideals on others.

Make no mistake about it...Mexifornia is the undisputed king of all shitholes.
And yet you sent your daughter to study here? What kind of shitty father are you?

Maybe not but your fuck buddy Little Donnie T-Rump does, just using different words. He referred to inner cities inhabited largely by blacks as war zones.

I didn’t support or vote for him. So, again another attempt by a left wing idiot fails. Congrats! It looks like you and Issa are closer to being Trump than I am. Enjoy your President.

I was happy with Obama, I didn’t support his politics so, that is another moronic post from you, the partisan idiot.
I didn't say you weren't did i? i didn't vote for Obama :). So who is the moron?
And no i don't belong to any party....is just the GOP should be fought and put to rest, by backing and electing Trump they declared war not only on minorities but also the future of this country.

Idiot! You claim I am happy with Trump so I am supporting him, which is another lie, which you seem to like.

I never claimed you supported Obama, are you really as stupid as you come off on this board?

You are making claims about me and can’t back up your own shit, so fuck you.

The future of this country is a lot stronger tha one man.

Idiot! You claim I am happy with Trump so I am supporting him, which is another lie, which you seem to like.

I never claimed you supported Obama, are you really as stupid as you come off on this board?

It takes one man to rally the bad ones and create chaos.....Remember Hitler?
So you were happy with Obama, and you didn't like his policies....and now you don't support Donnie but you like his policies as you stated in other posts.
I hope you are ok.

The only real bigots I know reside in California and I don’t consider California a shit hole. It seems you find what you are looking for, Cletus.

Charlie Manson, Richard Ramirez, Tim McGhee, Weinstein, Polanski, you are wanting to stand along side them.

Amazon and Google are headquartered in Washington state, probably the two biggest companies with the largest upside. California food workers are the most underpaid in the country, I guess California hates low wages unless it is illegal aliens that are grossly underpaid.

Oh We don't have amazon....But we have Apple, Alphabet (google, HP, Cisco, Disney, Facebook, Tesla, Nvidia, and tons more :).
Lot of farmers are paid more than the minimum wage...lot of them transition to better jobs, nobody is forcing them to do it....they help put food on your table, while you wasting time on the internet bashing them.

We have Reagan, we have Cisco, Disney, Boeing, Amazon and thousands and thousands of companies, we are the United States, you can claim only California if you want, but I am apart of the United States and that includes California.

I didn’t bash the farmers, you are lying again, twice in three posts. Lol!

First, a number of these white supremacists existed, and grew in popularity, long before Trump even existed as a candidate.
Yes that is true, they grew in numbers during the Obama years because they could not stand the idea of a black president, but they were held somewhat in check during that time. Now, they have been given permission to come out of the shadows by an openly racist administration.

No, they grew because of people like you, saying what you just said. This is the problem with people like you. You create your own monsters, and the scream blaming everyone else.

So you were happy with Obama, and you didn't like his policies....and now you don't support Donnie but you like his policies as you stated in other posts.
I hope you are ok.

Our Constitution is so much stronger than one man, even Hitler would have failed under our government.

I also don’t let a President dictate whether I am happy or not, so while I didn’t like Obama, he did a good job running a country. Trump is the same, I wouldn’t vote for him, I dislike his tactics, I do like some of his policies and dislike others. We should never have cut taxes and increased spending, really dumb but both parties are stupid like that.

We have Reagan, we have Cisco, Disney, Boeing, Amazon and thousands and thousands of companies, we are the United States, you can claim only California if you want, but I am apart of the United States and that includes California.

hummm you probably drunk and lonely up there and you want company lol

I hope you are ok.

Our Constitution is so much stronger than one man, even Hitler would have failed under our government.

I also don’t let a President dictate whether I am happy or not, so while I didn’t like Obama, he did a good job running a country. Trump is the same, I wouldn’t vote for him, I dislike his tactics, I do like some of his policies and dislike others. We should never have cut taxes and increased spending, really dumb but both parties are stupid like that.

Trump can easily start a civil war....he might not become a dictator but he can totally clash Americans against each other in case of impeachment.
Other than I agree with the points you made.Except Trump have a good policies, i'm yet to see that.

But more importantly than all of this, Trumps popularity was created from per-existing conditions. Trump could not have created this vast racism before he came into power, and yet he was elected president.
No he did not create it, but he tapped into it. He shamelessly exploited it.

Who cares? The problem is that it exists. If you people had not created so much racism, there would be none for him to tap into.

This is once again, toddler level thinking. Instead of looking at the cause, you are blaming the effect. The problem isn't that racism exists and that you with your left-wing ideology have been the driving factor in creating so much of it.... no no, the problem is because a politician has taken advantage of the racism you created.

Here's a thought.... how about you not create racism with your anti-white, "everyone who disagrees with me must be racist" mentality that you have engaged in over the last decade?

How about you stop creating racism, and then there won't be a massive counter-effect racism for Trump to use?

hummm you probably drunk and lonely up there and you want company lol

I rarely drink, and I’m not sure what “up there” is either. As far as company, my life is full, I want for nothing.

Forum List

Back