Jon Ossoff has surged to a 51% - 44% lead in the latest Georgia Special Election Poll

(1) I was correct to warn about the Dem's leading holding up. (2) I was the one who voted for McMullin, and you voted for demo-lite. :lol: (3) Only fools ignore a rising tide.

You voted McMullin?
Yup. I was going to vote Johnson until the "Aleppo" remark, and switched my vote to McMullin.

You voted for the demo-lite, did you not, Frank?

I am not surprised, but this is GA. Let's see if this poll holds up. If it does, the Alt Right will be looking for illegal voters again: looking vainly. Jon Ossoff has surged to a 51% - 44% lead in the latest Georgia Special Election Poll. Check his FB page.

Last week, Breitbart gave him 7 points.

New Poll Shows Democrat with 7 Point Lead in Georgia Special Congressional Election - Breitbart
He did?

Maybe it was a typo?
Nope, it was Breitbart, so it was wrong, of course. The margin of victory in this super red district was cut by 75%. That's directly attributable to Trump. Trump is the reason Ossof was able to get within 5%.

Here are the comments from the two after the election:

In Georgia, Karen Handel staves off national Democratic challenge

“This is not the outcome any of were hoping for, but this is the beginning of something much bigger than us," Ossoff told supporters Tuesday night. "We showed the world that in places where no one thought it was even possible to fight, we could fight.”

Handel reached out to Ossoff supporters. "Know that my commitments, they extend to every one of you as well," she said. "We may have some different beliefs but we are part of one community, the community of the 6th District. And I will work just as hard to earn your confidence in the weeks and months ahead."

Spend 27 million and lose and take pride in it because you put up a fight? Really? Why do democrats always resort to violent imagery?
The demolites here who support Trump use violent imagery all the time. Hypocrite much, son?

(1) I was correct to warn about the Dem's leading holding up. (2) I was the one who voted for McMullin, and you voted for demo-lite. :lol: (3) Only fools ignore a rising tide.
As the democrats have learned over the last few years.
Ah, that is the most unaware statement by a demolite this morning. Thank you for it, hadit.

Ah, that is the most unaware statement by a demolite this morning. Thank you for it, hadit.
Just a minor poke. The truth is, these things are cyclical and swing back and forth. Normally, we would expect to see democrats gaining ground between now and 2020, but these are not normal times.

Indeed, they are not, but we do see the Dems gaining significant ground in these special elections.

Well, we are still afloat as the water creeps up in the hold.

Spot-on, Hadit!
^^ Another unaware demolite.

“The 06/20/17 runoff has national implications and will be seen as a referendum on the Republican President,” Survey USA said in its poll summary. from the BREITBART link

Clinton won the PV easily, as she was predicted to do, Sassy.

Get ready to eat your shorts.

LOL!

The 06/20/17 runoff has national implications and will be seen as a referendum on the Republican President,”

Cool.

“The 06/20/17 runoff has national implications and will be seen as a referendum on the Republican President,” Survey USA said in its poll summary. from the BREITBART link

LOL!

The 06/20/17 runoff has national implications and will be seen as a referendum on the Republican President,”

Cool.
Yup, the implication is that the GOP winning majority was cut by more than half. That is because of the demolite you elected to office. If Pence was president, Handel would have won much more easily at a much less expensive cost.

LOL!

Cool.
Yup, the implication is that the GOP winning majority was cut by more than half. That is because of the demolite you elected to office. If Pence was president, Handel would have won much more easily at a much less expensive cost.

Yup, the implication is that the GOP winning majority was cut by more than half.

What do you call the loser who lost by half as much?

You got it.....loser.

LOL!

Cool.

Yup, the implication is that the GOP winning majority was cut by more than half.

What do you call the loser who lost by half as much?

You got it.....loser.
You can't learn.

LOL!

Cool.
Likewise, if the democrats do not significantly increase their power in next year's mid-terms, it is a strong indication that they, despite their allies in the MSM and performing arts, are on the decline.

Let's look at it this way. Trump has had nothing but the most intense, hysterical opposition from every corner of the popular media ever since he took office. The last 4 special elections have all been declared to be referenda on him and in every single one a Republican defeated a democrat. Yes, you can say the democrats are doing better, but they're still losing, and if they cannot begin winning again it's only a feel good thing.

Forum List

Back