Jon Ossoff has surged to a 51% - 44% lead in the latest Georgia Special Election Poll

another poll that was inaccurate. how many more times will you take your lumps for acting so high and mighty. So much winning by Trump. I guess no referendum eh? dude, you're such a loser.

BTW, Jake, how many wins on these special elections has the dems won now?

Last edited:
Well this narrative is embarrassing.

This was the only congressional race where democrats didn't improve their numbers from the 16 election. And they spent more money than anyone has in the history of house races.

Millions. No improvement

And I was just listening to part of the losing speech. It's absolutely delusional. He is talking about having a unifying message and how the support for him has been a clear sign of support for women. And the crowd is cheering this nonsense. You lost dude. The district did score a victory for women, against you.

This is utterly insane

Well this narrative is embarrassing.

This was the only congressional race where democrats didn't improve their numbers from the 16 election. And they spent more money than anyone has in the history of house races.

Millions. No improvement

And I was just listening to part of the losing speech. It's absolutely delusional. He is talking about having a unifying message and how the support for him has been a clear sign of support for women. And the crowd is cheering this nonsense. You lost dude. The district did score a victory for women, against you.

This is utterly insane

Whats the most offensive are these politicians thinking they can just get elected by making folks feel good. Way back the news touted this schmendrik as the new Barak Obamma. What they diddnt get is that was the best way to make sure he lost this election. He would make you feel good, but we still wouldent have a budget after ten years. Bammer care would still be failing all that.

another poll that was inaccurate. how many more times will you take your lumps for acting so high and mighty. So much winning by Trump. I guess no referendum eh? dude, you're such a loser.

I told you that we would have to wait and see. I thought Handel would win, but by a much smaller margin that GOP has won in the past. My predictions on this election are accurate. This was a victory for the GOP and notice that Trump's polling power seems to be faltering. Much too narrow for comfort.

Look at that the polls were wrong again.
IMG_0634.JPG

I told you that we would have to wait and see. I thought Handel would win, but by a much smaller margin that GOP has won in the past. My predictions on this election are accurate. This was a victory for the GOP and notice that Trump's polling power seems to be faltering. Much too narrow for comfort.

Please direct us to your post where you predicted this outcome, I'm sensing a major backstroke here.

why did you create the thread with the polling data as if it was meaningful? you are guy that can't admit when he's wrong. you again, love the word Condescending.

Please direct us to your post where you predicted this outcome, I'm sensing a major backstroke here.
cause that was in his title ossoff and 51% over 44% watch the fk out GOPers.

Go back to the OP and reread my first statement when you asked, jc. BTM read all of my posts on this election, and you will find. Unlike many of the far right and some of the far left, I never intentionally lie. Go back to the OP, jc, and if you feel I am condescending to you, I suggest you look in the mirror.

Go back to the OP and reread my first statement when you asked, jc. BTM read all of my posts on this election, and you will find. Unlike many of the far right and some of the far left, I never intentionally lie. Go back to the OP, jc, and if you feel I am condescending to you, I suggest you look in the mirror.
done, and now what is it you think you are defending? How's that term going altright? going going gone, condescending fk off.

The devastation is immense. The democrat/msm lost again. And Rachel BLINKY Maddow was racist for suggesting the rain kept the afro americans from voting!

Forum List

Back