Jon Meacham 'abandoned' rules of journalism as the secret Biden speechwriter on MSNBC's payroll, experts say

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
MSNBC cut ties with the presidential historian after The New York Times reported his Biden campaign ties

BJ - No wonder everyone thinks that The Democratic Media is just fake news.

FoxNews is a swinging doorway on both ends to each and every Republican Administration.

No one bats an eye.

What's the big deal here?

So? Jon Meachem isn't a journalist. He's a Presidential historian. writer, and biographer. The article states he endorsed Biden...in March.
And I believe he's going to join the Biden team. Not sure what the outrage here is? Except Fox trying desperately to reclaim some of
the viewers that have been bleeding to OAN and Newsmax over the last week.

So? Jon Meachem isn't a journalist. He's a Presidential historian. writer, and biographer. The article states he endorsed Biden...in March.
And I believe he's going to join the Biden team. Not sure what the outrage here is? Except Fox trying desperately to reclaim some of
Basically.

Ask the OP to explain the outrage, and see if he can.

MSNBC cut ties with the presidential historian after The New York Times reported his Biden campaign ties

BJ - No wonder everyone thinks that The Democratic Media is just fake news.

Just another link in the chain of 2020 coup d'état insanity.

It's a NY Times Story -

Do you see any issue with Jon writing a Biden Speech and then going on MSNBC and telling you guys what a great speech it was, without disclosing that he wrote it?

i'm ok with this. who gives a shit. Meacham is a brilliant speechwriter and historian. give it a rest!

i'm ok with this. who gives a shit. Meacham is a brilliant speechwriter and historian. give it a rest!

Do you see any issue with Jon writing a Biden Speech and then going on MSNBC and telling you guys what a great speech it was, without disclosing that he wrote it?

I'm not sure Meacham said it was a great speech. But he should have disclosed it, and so NBC cut him as a paid commentator. He was never a "jounalist." I don't think he claimed to be one.

BFD. Fox abandoned objective journalism long tim ....ummm, ah.. umm ... shit they never had it, wtf was I thinking!

Forum List

Back