Jon Assoff

Another loss for the dems in open house seats will make it 6 in a row since November 8th, judgement day. The day we took our country back!

12 million, who is calling the shots at the DNC? :badgrin:

images

Donald Trump seen dancing in the Oval Office when Assoff failed to get past a run off! LOL

Hmmmmm......????

How did his money grow by
$4 million from yesterday...
yesterday the news said he had $8 million donated to him?

Now you are saying $12 million? What did I miss? How did the war chest in support of him go from $8 million to $12 million in one day???

The republican party is the American taliban. They're a bunch of backwards cave living assholes
I do have a man cave. It has a pool table and two TV's a bar and it even has a pinball machine.

How did his money grow by
$4 million from yesterday...
yesterday the news said he had $8 million donated to him?

Now you are saying $12 million? What did I miss? How did the war chest in support of him go from $8 million to $12 million in one day???
The Dems are always good for 4 mil worth of under the table laundered money in a special election.

This guy may win through momentum this time and counting PAC money and the DNC talking other Ds out of the jungle primary are very special circumstances that will not be available in 2018. I doubt given the huge amount of money spent and I would suspect it was much more than the $12 million now claimed that he can be reelected in a regular election.

This guy may win through momentum this time and counting PAC money and the DNC talking other Ds out of the jungle primary are very special circumstances that will not be available in 2018. I doubt given the huge amount of money spent and I would suspect it was much more than the $12 million now claimed that he can be reelected in a regular election.
what kind of parents have the nerve to name thier son "AssOff"?

Forum List

Back