Jokes

Speaking of divorce, an acquaintance got a divorce and the cheating wife and her lawyer raked him over the coals, gave her half his worth and arranged for the wife to have custody of the child which devastated the man. He vowed he would get even one day. Well, a couple years later he was jogging in the sand at Myrtle Beach when he tripped over a hard, sharp object. He bent down, picked it up and saw it was a shiny metal oil lamp like he had seen in pictures of Arabia.
It was covered with sand and in order to read the inscription, he rubbed off the sand and there was a bright flash of light , a puff of smoke and when the smoke cleared there stood a scrawny little bowlegged dude dressed in baggy pajamas, pointy sandals and a turban on his head. He told my friend, "I am a genie and you have released me from the lamp after a thousand years and I must grant you three wishes. But I must warn you that for every wish you make, every lawyer in America will receive double".
Thinking hard my friend said, "Well, here goes. I wish I had a Rolls Royce". There was a flash and a crack and there stood a Rolls. At the same time there were two Rolls in the driveway of every lawyer in America. The genie said, "Be wise because you are making the lawyers richer". My friend said, "No sweat, I have it covered and for my second wish I would l would like a million dollars". Flash, Crack, and there appeared a stack of a million and each lawyer had two million in his bank account. The genie told him,"For your third wish be very careful because now all the lawyers are very wealthy". So my friend thought long and hard then told the genie "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing". Then, swallowing hard and taking a deep breath, announced, "for my third wish, I....... I..... I, (gulp) wish to donate a kidney".
And that is the true story of my friend's divorce outcome.

Speaking of divorce, an acquaintance got a divorce and the cheating wife and her lawyer raked him over the coals, gave her half his worth and arranged for the wife to have custody of the child which devastated the man. He vowed he would get even one day. Well, a couple years later he was jogging in the sand at Myrtle Beach when he tripped over a hard, sharp object. He bent down, picked it up and saw it was a shiny metal oil lamp like he had seen in pictures of Arabia.
It was covered with sand and in order to read the inscription, he rubbed off the sand and there was a bright flash of light , a puff of smoke and when the smoke cleared there stood a scrawny little bowlegged dude dressed in baggy pajamas, pointy sandals and a turban on his head. He told my friend, "I am a genie and you have released me from the lamp after a thousand years and I must grant you three wishes. But I must warn you that for every wish you make, every lawyer in America will receive double".
Thinking hard my friend said, "Well, here goes. I wish I had a Rolls Royce". There was a flash and a crack and there stood a Rolls. At the same time there were two Rolls in the driveway of every lawyer in America. The genie said, "Be wise because you are making the lawyers richer". My friend said, "No sweat, I have it covered and for my second wish I would l would like a million dollars". Flash, Crack, and there appeared a stack of a million and each lawyer had two million in his bank account. The genie told him,"For your third wish be very careful because now all the lawyers are very wealthy". So my friend thought long and hard then told the genie "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing". Then, swallowing hard and taking a deep breath, announced, "for my third wish, I....... I..... I, (gulp) wish to donate a kidney".
And that is the true story of my friend's divorce outcome.

How was that getting back at his wife??

1661027221012.png

Guy: " Doctor, my girlfriend is pregnant. We always use protection, so how is it possible?"
Doctor: "Let me tell you a story. There was this hunter once who always carried a gun whenever he went. One day he took out his umbrella instead of his gun and went out. A lion suddenly jumped infront of him. In order to scare the lion, the hunter used the umbrella like a gun, and shot the lion, and it died!

Guy: "Nonsense! Someone else must have shot the lion!
Doctor:" Good! You understood the story!
Next patient please!"
A Christian is being chased by a pack of lions. Christian prays to God that he will turn the lions into Christians. God answered his prayer. He looks back and he sees the lions praying so he goes to join them but just as he gets close he hears the prayer ending "We thank thee Lord for meat and drink, In Jesus' name we pray. amen"

A Scotsman, American, and an Irishman are in a bar. They are having a good time and all agree that the bar is a nice place.
Then the Scotsman says, "Aye, this is a nice bar, but where I come from, back in Glasgow, there's a better one. At MacDougal's, you buy a drink, you buy another drink, and MacDougal himself will buy your third drink!"
The others agree that sounds like a good place.
Then the American says, "Yeah,that's a nice bar, but where I come from, there's a better one. Over in Brooklyn, there's this place, Vinny's. At Vinny's, you buy a drink, Vinny buys you a drink. You buy another drink, Vinny buys you another drink."
Everyone agrees that sounds like a great bar.
Then the Irishman says, "You think that's great? Where I come from in Dublin, there's this place called Murphy's. At Murphy's, they buy you your first drink, they buy you your second drink, they buy you your third drink, and then, they take you in the back and get you laid!"
"Wow!" say the other two. "That's fantastic! Did that actually happen to you?"

"No," replies the Irish guy, "but it happened to my sister!"

The fact that artificial intelligence has learned to draw is nothing.
Think about what will happen when it is not accepted into the Vienna Academy of Fine Arts...

- Last year I wanted the winter not to be cold.
This year I want winter to be non-nuclear.

My life is sad,
Вut my salary is funny!

— Tell me, please, is it a kitty or a cat?
— Сan't you see by the ears?!
— No...
— It's a rabbit.

-So. You are accused of quackery. You sold the elixir of eternal youth to gullible people. Have you been convicted before?
- Yes. In 1451, 1639, 1893 and 1904.

— With the help of a mallet, you killed dozens of people and robbed hundreds. What can you say in your defense?
— The defendant, sit down and stop clowning.

- I don't understand these elections...
It's like going to a brothel to find a wife.

Last edited:
The child calls his father at work and asks:
- Is our family like a small state?
- Yes
- And then who are you in this state?
- The President
- And Mom?
- Power
- And Grandma?
- The CIA
- And who am I?
- The people of course!
- O.K., listen to this: a new presidential candidate came to power here, the CIA is sleeping, and the people are worried!

Forum List

Back