John Rich says fellow country stars tell him conservatives being 'muzzled' by music industry

Hollywood is at liberals' feet...music industry domination is their next thing

Remember what you republicans did to the Dixie chicks? Yet years later you elected a guy who said bush lied us into Iraq. You ruined their careers for speaking out against bush but elected trump who basically agrees with them. Did you guys ever apologize to the chicks for what you did to them?

There is a war going on between the statist left & the constitutional right so casualties are to be expected. The Constitutional right needs to start it's own entertainment industry(this would be a tough one for sure!) separate of the statist left entertainment industry. Also the constitutional right needs to focus on taking over the public education in states that are red. Just fire the unions(Idaho) associated with public education & it's over for blue control of education in those red states. The one hitch to this are any RINO's would need to be ousted from office also. It's not going to happen by an act of Maker meaning it will have to be US that get the correct(not freakin' RINO's) elected officials into office.

As far as the entertainment field goes I know absolutely nothing what so ever about it other than I love the strings!!!!! A little OFF SUBJECT but when it comes to strings(it's the entire CV orchestra!) Central Valley High School is the best we have in the Spokane inland Empire & as far as I know the entire northwest. I was told that the CV orchestra was nation rated especially it's ELITE string division. It's worth checking out if you appreciate top end music. I'd suggest start the link below @ 0.26 minutes & go to 0.38 minutes. Just plug in the earphones, sit back , close your eyes & just take it all in!

CV Strings

If you get this far check out the BOTTOM of the link below to understand WHY the Spokane Inland Empire turns out graduated high school students that walk out through their high school access doors & have a job & career in music already waiting for them!

The lefts STRONG POINT is definitely in the ARTS(especially music) & I do admire the lefts skills in this discipline. I differentiate between statist left & left moderate(slightly left of Libertarians). I just hope these student musicians can stay with music & avoid being sucked into the political world of the down & dirty blood & guts message boards armchair politickers!

There is a war going on between the statist left & the constitutional right so casualties are to be expected. The Constitutional right needs to start it's own entertainment industry(this would be a tough one for sure!) separate of the statist left entertainment industry. Also the constitutional right needs to focus on taking over the public education in states that are red. Just fire the unions(Idaho) associated with public education & it's over for blue control of education in those red states. The one hitch to this are any RINO's would need to be ousted from office also. It's not going to happen by an act of Maker meaning it will have to be US that get the correct(not freakin' RINO's) elected officials into office.

As far as the entertainment field goes I know absolutely nothing what so ever about it other than I love the strings!!!!! A little OFF SUBJECT but when it comes to strings(it's the entire CV orchestra!) Central Valley High School is the best we have in the Spokane inland Empire & as far as I know the entire northwest. I was told that the CV orchestra was nation rated especially it's ELITE string division. It's worth checking out if you appreciate top end music. I'd suggest start the link below @ 0.26 minutes & go to 0.38 minutes. Just plug in the earphones, sit back , close your eyes & just take it all in!

CV Strings

If you get this far check out the BOTTOM of the link below to understand WHY the Spokane Inland Empire turns out graduated high school students that walk out through their high school access doors & have a job & career in music already waiting for them!

The lefts STRONG POINT is definitely in the ARTS(especially music) & I do admire the lefts skills in this discipline. I differentiate between statist left & left moderate(slightly left of Libertarians). I just hope these student musicians can stay with music & avoid being sucked into the political world of the down & dirty blood & guts message boards armchair politickers!
I do wish red states would start showing us how to grow a big successful economY on their ipown so their kids don5 keep coming to our blue states for work because there are no jobs in red states.

And I wish red states would stop taking so much federal pork.

According to the write up, the winner will be declared on the day after tomorrow and not only that, the money is to be donated to the Folds Of Honor organization if he loses and if he wins, the money is to be donated to the organization of the loser's choice. :) :) :)

Remember what you republicans did to the Dixie chicks? Yet years later you elected a guy who said bush lied us into Iraq. You ruined their careers for speaking out against bush but elected trump who basically agrees with them. Did you guys ever apologize to the chicks for what you did to them?
At the end of the day, how much of what did or didn't happen with them is anyone's fault really when we had the freedom then to like or dislike whoever it is that we do or don't decide to take any interest in?

God bless you two and John Rich always!!!

Holly

P.S. For the record, my dislike towards them took place before they had anything to complain about politically. 9-11 had not even happened yet.

According to the write up, the winner will be declared on the day after tomorrow and not only that, the money is to be donated to the Folds Of Honor organization if he loses and if he wins, the money is to be donated to the organization of the loser's choice. :) :) :)

At the end of the day, how much of what did or didn't happen with them is anyone's fault really when we had the freedom then to like or dislike whoever it is that we do or don't decide to take any interest in?

Holly

P.S. For the record, my dislike towards them took place before they had anything to complain about politically. 9-11 had not even happened yet.
Just remember back during the Bush days Republicans defended Bush just as much as they defended Trump. And anyone who spoke up got thrown under the bus. The Dixie chicks must have forgot who their country music base was. White Conservative Republicans In Red States. So it took balls to call Bush out for lying us into Iraq.

Think about it. In the 2000's you republicans ended the Dixie Chicks career because they said Bush lied us into Iraq but then Trump said the exact same thing in 2008 and 8 years later you elected him to be your president

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

But for some reason you guys still can't admit you were wr wro wrooo wrooon wwwwrrrooonng. WRONG!

So why did you treat Trump so differently after he said Bush lied us into Iraq?

Don't you owe the Dixie Chicks an apology?

As for his 2008 comments, Trump said of Bush in an interview with CNN, “He lied. He got us into the war with lies.” Wolf Blitzer, host of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” pushed back, saying Bush administration officials argue that the intelligence they received was wrong — not that they lied. “I don’t believe that,” Trump responded.

Holly

Just remember back during the Bush days Republicans defended Bush just as much as they defended Trump. And anyone who spoke up got thrown under the bus. The Dixie chicks must have forgot who their country music base was. White Conservative Republicans In Red States. So it took balls to call Bush out for lying us into Iraq.

Think about it. In the 2000's you republicans ended the Dixie Chicks career because they said Bush lied us into Iraq but then Trump said the exact same thing in 2008 and 8 years later you elected him to be your president

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

But for some reason you guys still can't admit you were wr wro wrooo wrooon wwwwrrrooonng. WRONG!

Bit of a difference here. In the case of the Dixie Chicks, it was the FANS that decided they no longer wanted to spend money on merchandise, concerts, CD's or downloads. Now we're talking about the INDUSTRY trying to silence artists because of their political views. IOW, a boycott. No one owes the DC an apology. Let's put it this way. Suppose a radio talk show host started espousing the idea that gay marriage is a good thing and that everyone should be forced to attend a gay marriage, and the listeners turned it off. That's one. Now take it a step further and suppose that the owner of hundreds of radio stations doesn't like gay marriage and not only fires the talk show host but sends out word that anyone promoting it will be summarily fired and have their careers ruined. Do you see the difference? One is the fans deciding they don't want to listen, the other is the industry deciding they don't want the fans to hear something. Both are legal, BTW, so that's not even an argument.

Holly

Bit of a difference here. In the case of the Dixie Chicks, it was the FANS that decided they no longer wanted to spend money on merchandise, concerts, CD's or downloads. Now we're talking about the INDUSTRY trying to silence artists because of their political views. IOW, a boycott. No one owes the DC an apology. Let's put it this way. Suppose a radio talk show host started espousing the idea that gay marriage is a good thing and that everyone should be forced to attend a gay marriage, and the listeners turned it off. That's one. Now take it a step further and suppose that the owner of hundreds of radio stations doesn't like gay marriage and not only fires the talk show host but sends out word that anyone promoting it will be summarily fired and have their careers ruined. Do you see the difference? One is the fans deciding they don't want to listen, the other is the industry deciding they don't want the fans to hear something. Both are legal, BTW, so that's not even an argument.

Fair enough. The thing I'm most interested in is how in early 2000's you guys threw the Dixie Chicks under the bus for the same thing Trump said in 2008, then you went and voted for Trump. Isn't that interesting? What does that tell you? It tells me you were wrong to defend Bush back then. And you still won't admit it. You'll side step the issue.

And if that's true, what makes you think you are right now defending Trump? Maybe you are a wrong today just like you were back then but you will never admit it until it's too late. Like it was way too late to wait for 2008 to admit that yes, Bush most certainly lied us into Iraq. Something the USA wants to sweep under the rug and not admit. They'll stick with the lie, "he was given bad information" but even Trump admitted that's bullshit. They knew they lied us into Iraq.

And back then you were a good nazi. You went along with the plot. Shit you even suckered people like Hillary to vote for invasion but remember, you lied to her/us. Don't believe me? Ask Trump. Don't believe him?

Holly

Fair enough. The thing I'm most interested in is how in early 2000's you guys threw the Dixie Chicks under the bus for the same thing Trump said in 2008, then you went and voted for Trump. Isn't that interesting? What does that tell you? It tells me you were wrong to defend Bush back then. And you still won't admit it. You'll side step the issue.

And if that's true, what makes you think you are right now defending Trump? Maybe you are a wrong today just like you were back then but you will never admit it until it's too late. Like it was way too late to wait for 2008 to admit that yes, Bush most certainly lied us into Iraq. Something the USA wants to sweep under the rug and not admit. They'll stick with the lie, "he was given bad information" but even Trump admitted that's bullshit. They knew they lied us into Iraq.

And back then you were a good nazi. You went along with the plot. Shit you even suckered people like Hillary to vote for invasion but remember, you lied to her/us. Don't believe me? Ask Trump. Don't believe him?
We are all aware that TRUMP! was a democrat in the early 2000's. We are also aware that politicians (as TRUMP! has learned to be) change what they say from year to year, even day to day. Do you not remember that Obama opposed gay marriage (and you voted for him) until it became politically convenient to support it (and you voted for him again)? Do you not remember Quid Pro's racist comments that you are now sweeping under the rug? As for Hillary, she had a lot more access to a lot more classified info than I ever have, so if she decided to vote for the war, who am I to second guess her? You do realize, don't you, that you very conveniently, and partisanly, excused her for doing the same thing W did, which was start the war? Interesting thing. You manage to always find excuses for your dear leaders but never for anyone you oppose, even when they do the same thing.

Last edited:
As soon as you apologize to Roseanne Barr and other conservative figures who have been "disappeared"
because they failed to knuckle under to your leftist dictates.

As for his 2008 comments, Trump said of Bush in an interview with CNN, “He lied. He got us into the war with lies.” Wolf Blitzer, host of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” pushed back, saying Bush administration officials argue that the intelligence they received was wrong — not that they lied. “I don’t believe that,” Trump responded.
So you pick and choose which quotes from TRUMP! that you believe? Or is this just an appeal to authority?

As soon as you apologize to Roseanne Barr and other conservative figures who have been "disappeared"
because they failed to knuckle under to your leftist dictates.
Apologize to Kathy Griffin

So you pick and choose which quotes from TRUMP! that you believe? Or is this just an appeal to authority?
You believe all his quotes except this one.

Holly

We are all aware that TRUMP! was a democrat in the early 2000's. We are also aware that politicians (as TRUMP! has learned to be) change what they say from year to year, even day to day. Do you not remember that Obama opposed gay marriage (and you voted for him) until it became politically convenient to support it (and you voted for him again)? Do you not remember Quid Pro's racist comments that you are now sweeping under the rug? As for Hillary, she had a lot more access to a lot more classified info than I ever have, so if she decided to vote for the war, who am I to second guess her? You do realize, don't you, that you very conveniently, and partisanly, excused her for doing the same thing W did, which was start the war? Interesting thing. You manage to always find excuses for your dear leaders but never for anyone you oppose, even when they do the same thing.
So trump was a lying democrat in the 2000s but a trusted patriot now?

Whoever said I believe everything he said? I believe very little that most politicians say, because their actions mean a lot more than their rhetoric. Do I believe Quid Pro now when he tries to act like he doesn't have a racist past? Did I believe Obama when he opposed gay marriage or when he supported it? None of them were core principles, so they shifted with the political winds. The bottom line remains, you keep posting this one quote from TRUMP! as if it means something. What does it mean to you? Does it give you a warm and fuzzy? Do you believe it?

Whoever said I believe everything he said? I believe very little that most politicians say, because their actions mean a lot more than their rhetoric. Do I believe Quid Pro now when he tries to act like he doesn't have a racist past? Did I believe Obama when he opposed gay marriage or when he supported it? None of them were core principles, so they shifted with the political winds. The bottom line remains, you keep posting this one quote from TRUMP! as if it means something. What does it mean to you? Does it give you a warm and fuzzy? Do you believe it?
Not the same thing. Gay marriage I agree. If the members of your party are against it, as a politician you are obligated to vote the way they want. That’s why they elected you. You’re not a leader. You’re a representative of your constituents. So when people became more open to gay marriage, so did Obama. Smart move.

I don’t ever recall a democrat in 2008 saying bush lied about wmds even though many of us believe it. You say trump was just lying vpback then at that republican primary debate? Similar to him lying about this election being rigged perhaps?

Forum List

Back