‘They’re Not Even Following Their Own Rules’: Packers’ Aaron Rodgers Slams Pelosi, Newsom after big win

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he earned the right to gloat after that big win!

Er-mmxmXEAMxcrV

Whelp --- time for AMart and j-mac to come running in from the bench to demand "who the f*** is Aaron Rogers" and declare he should "shut his pie hole".

I'll watch.

Don’t give a fuck about Aaron Rogers, but he’s right that politicians set poor examples for what they demand of us. From Covid to climate change to whatever it’s do as I say not as I do.

The big revolt is slowly taking shape....people are sick and tired of being lied to....tired of a propagandistic msm in cahoots with top democrats that are trying to engineer a Chinese takeover.

The big revolt is slowly taking shape....people are sick and tired of being lied to....tired of a propagandistic msm in cahoots with top democrats that are trying to engineer a Chinese takeover.

And tramp was the biggest liar of them all.

Whelp --- time for AMart and j-mac to come running in from the bench to demand "who the f*** is Aaron Rogers" and declare he should "shut his pie hole".

I'll watch.

Nope, I'll say the same thing I said in the other thread...Rogers is a NFL player, why should his opinion matter to me? Now, if he were speaking about football, that's a different story, but he isn't, is he? No, He is speaking about politics, to which I don't need celebrities to tell me how to think about those issues...I can make up my own mind.

Appearantly you can't...

I'll watch.

Nope, I'll say the same thing I said in the other thread...Rogers is a NFL player, why should his opinion matter to me? Now, if he were speaking about football, that's a different story, but he isn't, is he? No, He is speaking about politics, to which I don't need celebrities to tell me how to think about those issues...I can make up my own mind.

Appearantly you can't...

Hey, I invited you here Jackwagon. Smooth your panties. You don't know jack shit about how I make up my own mind. Hell you can't even read my posts.

I'll watch.

Appearantly you can't...

Hey, I invited you here Jackwagon. Smooth your panties. You don't know jack shit about how I make up my own mind. Hell you can't even read my posts.
Yes we do, you're a puppet to your party and you do as you are told to do.

I'll watch.

Appearantly you can't...

oh, but I do...you’re not special, just run of the mill...

I'll watch.

Appearantly you can't...

Yes we do, you're a puppet to your party and you do as you are told to do.

Yep....the dimicrits tune in to the alphabet media to get the party line and then run around spouting it like they thought it up. hehheh

And tramp was the biggest liar of them all.
Gotta take down your Trump centerfolds from the bedroom wall soon whiner.....

Appearantly you can't...
By that logic why do you care what 99% of politicians say especially as it pertains to medical issues? Im willing to bet professional athletes have a better handle on the facts as it pertains to individual health concerns than just about anyone in Congress or the Whitehouse.

New Topics

Forum List

Back