John Podesta Panics – Melts Down on Twitter After POTUS Trump SLAMS Crooked Podesta Group

This is epic. I bet he knows he's on one of those two sealed indictments along with his brother, Tony. I bet Trump knows this and that's why he's taunting them. Psychological warfare is a beautiful thing.

JOHN PODESTA PANICS – Melts Down on Twitter After POTUS Trump SLAMS Crooked Podesta Group
I don't see Podesta panicking but, rather, being frustrated. What I do see, and what we have all seen since his election and long before, is Trump lowering the level of dialogue coming from the highest level of government. This man is base and has not the character to be the leader of the free world. He is a Cretin. The creatures at the zoo behave with more dignity than Trump does.

Podesta is aware of Hillary's love of "arkancide".
Podes
joe-then-i-said-hillary-now-you-have-something-else-in-common-you-blew-it-obama-you-know-she-kills-people-right.jpg

• Banned
This is epic. I bet he knows he's on one of those two sealed indictments along with his brother, Tony. I bet Trump knows this and that's why he's taunting them. Psychological warfare is a beautiful thing.

JOHN PODESTA PANICS – Melts Down on Twitter After POTUS Trump SLAMS Crooked Podesta Group
I don't see Podesta panicking but, rather, being frustrated. What I do see, and what we have all seen since his election and long before, is Trump lowering the level of dialogue coming from the highest level of government. This man is base and has not the character to be the leader of the free world. He is a Cretin. The creatures at the zoo behave with more dignity than Trump does.
Trump is a moral man of impeccable character. He's what the founders envisioned in a president, a pure white natural born citizen born of two white U.S. citizen parents, like ALL other presidents were, except Obama, the first non natural born citizen ineligible president..

Trump is a moral man of impeccable character. He's what the founders envisioned in a president, a pure white natural born citizen born of two white U.S. citizen parents.
OMG You must be really insane if you believe that.

• Banned

Trump is a moral man of impeccable character. He's what the founders envisioned in a president, a pure white natural born citizen born of two white U.S. citizen parents.
I do believe it, and so did the founders. A negro was never envisioned in their minds as a leader of this country. Hell, negroes weren't ever considered fully human back when the constitution was being framed.

I do believe it, and so did the founders. A negro was never envisioned in their minds as a leader of this country. Hell, negroes weren't ever considered fully human back when the constitution was being framed.
OMG This is just fucking sick. You are sick.

I love to see Trump needle these bastards.

For years liberals expected conservatives to not fight back and take it like Bush did.....but along comes Trump who doesn't take any shit and John Kelly is the same. Trump has demoralized the democratic party a feat never done before

Steve posts to gain attention.

As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with impeccable moral values, I only post the truth!

Trump is a moral man of impeccable character. He's what the founders envisioned in a president, a pure white natural born citizen born of two white U.S. citizen parents, like ALL other presidents were, except Obama, the first non natural born citizen ineligible president..
Amen, G

Forum List

Back