John McCain, in death, exposes the real Donald Trump

and yeah , much of the problem with the 17 year war is 'politician' and rules of engagement . Maybe the TRUMP is starting to fix those things with action [hopefully good] being taken on that Navy Seal named Galagher and some others that USA Military is trying to hang SSquid .

Yeah, that is good that Trumps military is prosecuting Gallagher and standing up for those seals who said that putting on a uniform doesn't give you free reign to murder.
------------------------------------ likely just a new crop of politically correct 'veterans' accusing Gallagher and we see a few right here on this message board SSquid .

interview with 'general mccrystal' on the 223 and BUSHMASTER rifles and that style Rifle and round are the most or one of the most popular styles of rifles sold to Americans in the USA , --- General Stanley McChrystal [Ret.]: .223 Too Lethal for Civilians - The Truth About Guns --- .223 is just too lethal for civilians in the USA according to this retired 'veteran' and CIVILIAN that goes around calling himself a ' general' SSquid !!

Yup, he earned that. 82nd airborne... 75th Ranger... He deserves to be proud of what he accomplished. While I disagree with his personal belief there on firearms, I don't think in ANY way that takes away from the heroism he showed in his service to this nation.

and he is a VETERAN of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. not a "veteran". And he gets to carry those accomplishments. He gets to carry that name if he so chooses.

Go try calling a Marine vet an "ex-marine". He'll be the first to correct you that's "Former Marine". But yeah, people like you want to erase that from him.

and yeah , much of the problem with the 17 year war is 'politician' and rules of engagement . Maybe the TRUMP is starting to fix those things with action [hopefully good] being taken on that Navy Seal named Galagher and some others that USA Military is trying to hang SSquid .

Yeah, that is good that Trumps military is prosecuting Gallagher and standing up for those seals who said that putting on a uniform doesn't give you free reign to murder.
------------------------------------ likely just a new crop of politically correct 'veterans' accusing Gallagher and we see a few right here on this message board SSquid .

Actually active duty US Navy Seals you are bashing now. But yeah, lets disparage them too.

It is amazing how much people like you hate those who serve or have served. You make Hanoi Jane seem like Bob Hope.

'mccrystal' [and there are More] is just another 'pc' type that uses his former status as 'general' to gain political power over AMERICANS and is just like the rest of gun controls 'gabby giffrords' gun control group that want to disarm AMERICANS SSquid .

Last edited:
'mccrystal' [and there are More' is just another 'pc' type that uses his former status to gain political power over AMERICANS and is just like the rest of gun controls 'gabby giffrords' gun control group that want to disarm AMERICANS SSquid .

Sorry bud. I'm going to judge Veterans on whether they served or not. Not based on whether I like their politics. You can keep that Hanoi Jane crap if you want. I really don't care how you need a safe space when someone says they were in the military or how it triggers you if someone is proud of their service.

i'm not hiding from them , i am advertising them by name and anti gun organization so that others that don't know MAY know what some big shot 'pc' veterans' are doing SSquid .

'mccrystal' [and there are More' is just another 'pc' type that uses his former status to gain political power over AMERICANS and is just like the rest of gun controls 'gabby giffrords' gun control group that want to disarm AMERICANS SSquid .

Sorry bud. I'm going to judge Veterans on whether they served or not. Not based on whether I like their politics. You can keep that Hanoi Jane crap if you want. I really don't care how you need a safe space when someone says they were in the military or how it triggers you if someone is proud of their service.

That is your right. I will judge people based upon whatever I think matters, and people like Kerry, McCain, and Buttigieg became traitors after they left the military. Their politics were/are counter to the security of the United States.

The media loves to act indignant when President Trump attacks John McCain. But, no one ever trashed John McCain more than these same networks and anchors in 2008 when McCain ran against Barack Obama. They called him corrupt, incompetent, a racist, a sexist, even called him old and out of touch. Watch this commercial Democrats ran against him:

i'm not hiding from them , i am advertising them by name and anti gun organization so that others that don't know MAY know what some big shot 'pc' veterans' are doing SSquid .

Sure thing Hanoi Jane. Sorry but if you want to hate our Vets and take away that from them because of political beliefs, ok that's on you.

and justa REFRESHER because people forget SSquid . --- Giffords Veterans Coalition - Giffords ---
a LOT of hero's on that list. So sad Hanoi Jane here thinks they aren't.
-------------------------------------- all retired 'gov' boys that are using their former gov titles and former status as a way to take or modify Americans RIGHTS from them SSquid

Nope. They are speaking for what they support Hanoi Jane.

and justa REFRESHER because people forget SSquid . --- Giffords Veterans Coalition - Giffords ---
-------------------------------------- all retired 'gov' boys that are using their former gov titles and former status as a way to take or modify Americans RIGHTS from them SSquid

------------------------------ [chuckle] morning veteran and 'general SSquid !!

You've already chosen lies as your reasoning, and when I called that out with actual facts you changed topic, rather than address why you use lies to berate and scorn our veterans.
The media loves to act indignant when President Trump attacks John McCain. But, no one ever trashed John McCain more than these same networks and anchors in 2008 when McCain ran against Barack Obama. They called him corrupt, incompetent, a racist, a sexist, even called him old and out of touch. Watch this commercial Democrats ran against him:

Kind of interesting how Democrats were the ones who chose not to trash him about being a POW and Veteran. But rather on his substance when it comes to politics.

Now of course with the anti-veteran groups out there, that becomes what he gets trashed about. Serving his country, fighting for his country... So sad...

------------------------------ [chuckle] morning veteran and 'general SSquid !!

Not a general. Please keep that term for those who earned that with their service to this nation.

I get it. Veterans aren't special, just are "gov boys" etc... In fact when you disagree with them they become "veterans" instead of actual Veterans to you.

You've already chosen lies as your reasoning, and when I called that out with actual facts you changed topic, rather than address why you use lies to berate and scorn our veterans.

Kind of interesting how Democrats were the ones who chose not to trash him about being a POW and Veteran. But rather on his substance when it comes to politics.

Now of course with the anti-veteran groups out there, that becomes what he gets trashed about. Serving his country, fighting for his country... So sad...

BUT THE TRASHED HIM ANYWAY...EVEN SAID HE WAS TOO OLD....HE WAS YOUNGER THAN BIDEN AT THE TIME...HYPOCRITE MUCH?

'mcstain' would not have been better than 'mrobama' though i have no use for 'mrobama' . Course i think that i voted for the Libertarian , think it was Harry Brown but i forget .

BUT THE TRASHED HIM ANYWAY...EVEN SAID HE WAS TOO OLD....HE WAS YOUNGER THAN BIDEN AT THE TIME...HYPOCRITE MUCH?

Yes, I've said again and again I don't agree with everything a Veteran or War Hero says politically. That doesn't change my view of them as a Veteran or War Hero.

Actually if you look at the reasons in that video, it wasn't his age, but that he hadn't adapted to the modern world and technology in his older age.

And yes, that's politics. And sure the extremists of the Hillary and Obama supporters in 2008 trashed McCain for his service to this nation and have found their "peas in a pod" with their anti-veteran stance of those on the right today.

must really tick old 'mcstain' off that the TRUMP won President but that he could not eh ?? [chuckle]

Forum List

Back