John Lewis dead

katsteve2012 said:
It is obvious that you either don't believe in actual statistics or this "plethora" of data that you claim proves so called "anti white" discrimination is widespread, is a figment of your imagination.

Where are all of these blacks that are supposedly displacing whites on a massive country wide basis?

They certainly are not present at the top universities in the country, nor are they present in the workforce.

So apparently you do believe that even the very small percentage of blacks who ARE present are present at the expense of a white person.

Even though this alleged victimization that you believe is happening has not been supported by anything except you claiming that it is.

In fact a 2018 study surveyed over 450 of the elite colleges in America, and of those, white students represented 75% of students on campuses. The same study also revealed that it was far more typical that first year black and Hispanic colllege students are more likely to attend a community college. Normally because of finances. That is just one of many examples, that invalidates your claim of widespread, so called anti white discrimination.

An opinion does not qualify as a fact, so I have no reason to "lie or stonewall" about anything that you are claiming to be a victim of. This conversation is not of enough importance to me to waste any time doing that.

If you consider that to be "racist", it is what it is.
This.
JOHN LEWIS JOINED THE PARTY OF THE KKK JIM CROW SLAVERY ANTI CIVIL RIGHTS. Lol he was a retard look at him

John Lewis didn't just talk the talk. He walked the walk. He stood for his beliefs. He believed peaceful protests were the answer. He stood in the face of violence and police brutality. He was beaten down countless times. That sort of braveanry is worth of remembrance. He helped effect real change.

and then he spent decades using that street cred he got from that, to support a corrupt status quo, happy to divide and race bait along side of the new face of racism, the democrat party.

I have said numerous times in this thread that I am paying respect to a man who risked his life and his safety for others.

[

The impact would be easily recognized if there was discrimination present.

that is an odd claim. you seem to be pretending that there are no other factors than the discrimination in society.
[/QUOTE]

I have no reason to pretend with an anonymous stranger whose opinion I have not got any vested interest in.

Typically there are obvious outcomes associated with discrimination.....IF it actually exists.
[/QUOTE]

ok i see now the crux of your argument.

you are making the claim, basically, that since things still suck for blacks that this proves there is not anti-white discrimination, because otherwise, things would be good for blacks.

the flaw in this belief is that it assumes that the discrimination, if it existed, would be the only factor effecting the numbers.

which is obviously not the case.

you have two choices at this point in the discussion,

1. make the case that the discrimination is the only relevant factor effecting the outcome, (or not)

2 or be evasive, perhaps denying that i accurately understand your position, while avoiding clarifying. distracting with some attacks on my intellect would be good. the wace card, too obvious here, don't play that one. wait for the right time.

katsteve2012 said:
It is obvious that you either don't believe in actual statistics or this "plethora" of data that you claim proves so called "anti white" discrimination is widespread, is a figment of your imagination.

Where are all of these blacks that are supposedly displacing whites on a massive country wide basis?

They certainly are not present at the top universities in the country, nor are they present in the workforce.

So apparently you do believe that even the very small percentage of blacks who ARE present are present at the expense of a white person.

Even though this alleged victimization that you believe is happening has not been supported by anything except you claiming that it is.

In fact a 2018 study surveyed over 450 of the elite colleges in America, and of those, white students represented 75% of students on campuses. The same study also revealed that it was far more typical that first year black and Hispanic colllege students are more likely to attend a community college. Normally because of finances. That is just one of many examples, that invalidates your claim of widespread, so called anti white discrimination.

An opinion does not qualify as a fact, so I have no reason to "lie or stonewall" about anything that you are claiming to be a victim of. This conversation is not of enough importance to me to waste any time doing that.

This.
JOHN LEWIS JOINED THE PARTY OF THE KKK JIM CROW SLAVERY ANTI CIVIL RIGHTS. Lol he was a retard look at him

John Lewis didn't just talk the talk. He walked the walk. He stood for his beliefs. He believed peaceful protests were the answer. He stood in the face of violence and police brutality. He was beaten down countless times. That sort of braveanry is worth of remembrance. He helped effect real change.

and then he spent decades using that street cred he got from that, to support a corrupt status quo, happy to divide and race bait along side of the new face of racism, the democrat party.

I have said numerous times in this thread that I am paying respect to a man who risked his life and his safety for others.

and i'm saying we as a society, can't give a pass to someone who has supported the current corrupt and harmful and racists status quo, based on something he did 40 or 50 years ago.

katsteve2012 said:

This.

and i'm saying we as a society, can't give a pass to someone who has supported the current corrupt and harmful and racists status quo, based on something he did 40 or 50 years ago.

You are welcome to your opinion.

katsteve2012 said:

This.

do you feel like you are in a position to make more sacrifices to make up for the sins of slavery and jim crow?

cause, i'm feeling all tapped out.

katsteve2012 said:

This.

do you feel like you are in a position to make more sacrifices to make up for the sins of slavery and jim crow?

I feel like I am in a position to praise a man who put his own life on the line to end the atrocities of his time.

Last edited:
katsteve2012 said:

This.

I feel like I am in a position to praise a man who put his own life on the line to end the atrocities of his time.

if he were the man you seem to think he was, he would not WANT a pass for later bad behavior.

actual good men, don't do good deeds to get credit so that they can be shitty later.

katsteve2012 said:

This.

if he were the man you seem to think he was, he would not WANT a pass for later bad behavior.

actual good men, don't do good deeds to get credit so that they can be shitty later.

I see nothing that says he did it for credit or glory. There were several times he said he thought he was going to die. Including when he was beaten down by a group of white men in a Greyhound Bus station bathroom.

katsteve2012 said:

This.

I see nothing that says he did it for credit or glory. There were several times he said he thought he was going to die. Including when he was beaten down by a group of white men in a Greyhound Bus station bathroom.

i agree. in the moment, as a young man, he did it for his people.

later, as an old man, he used that, to give credibility and political cover for a corrupt and racist status quo.

my point was, if he was the man you think he was, he would not WANT a pass. he would be fully prepared to be judged on his actions, ALL of them, and defend them or admit wrong doing.

[

that is an odd claim. you seem to be pretending that there are no other factors than the discrimination in society.

I have no reason to pretend with an anonymous stranger whose opinion I have not got any vested interest in.

Typically there are obvious outcomes associated with discrimination.....IF it actually exists.
[/QUOTE]

you are making the claim, basically, that since things still suck for blacks that this proves there is not anti-white discrimination, because otherwise, things would be good for blacks.

the flaw in this belief is that it assumes that the discrimination, if it existed, would be the only factor effecting the numbers.

1. make the case that the discrimination is the only relevant factor effecting the outcome, (or not)

2 or be evasive, perhaps denying that i accurately understand your position, while avoiding clarifying. distracting with some attacks on my intellect would be good. the wace card, too obvious here, don't play that one. wait for the right time.
[/QUOTE]

I am the one who decides what choices I have in any discussion that I choose to participate in.

No one decides that for me.

As far as your assumption about me claimimg that "things suck for blacks" is not even something that I stated.

The fact is that there were, and still are outcomes associated with discrimination that affected the black population as well as other minorities that were obviously caused by legalized discrimination.

Those same outcomes have not happened within the white population in a comparable way.

If you believe the opposite, feel free to provide some information that proves otherwise.

I have made my point clear to you repeatedly and will summarize it one last time before exiting this circular, repetitive discussion:

"IF discrimination exists, especially in education or the work force there are normally outcomes such as the discriminated against group of people experiencing an obvious lesser presence in learning institutions that they are being kept out of, or they have a far lesser presence in positions of responsibility in the workforce and far less opportunities to be considered for such positions.

Thus far, the discrimination that you claim exists on a widespread scale, has not had that effect on who you claim to be the ongoing target of the discrimination."

Lastly, there are no attacks here from me on your intellect.

Nor am I certain what a so called "wace card" is.

Is that a term that you made up?

Last edited:

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

[

[/QUOTE]

I am the one who decides what choices I have in any discussion that I choose to participate in.

As far as your assumption about me claimimg that "things suck for blacks" is not even something that I stated.

The fact is that there were, and still are outcomes associated with discrimination that affected the black population as well as other minorities that were obviously caused by legalized discrimination.

Those same outcomes have not happened within the white population in a comparable way.

If you believe the opposite, feel free to provide some information that proves otherwise.

I have made my point clear to you repeatedly and will summarize it one last time before exiting this circular, repetitive discussion:

"IF discrimination exists, especially in education or the work force there are normally outcomes such as the discriminated against group of people experiencing an obvious lesser presence in learning institutions that they are being kept out of, or they have a far lesser presence in positions of responsibility in the workforce and far less opportunities to be considered for such positions.

Thus far, the discrimination that you claim exists on a widespread scale, has not had that effect on who you claim to be the ongoing target of the discrimination."

[/QUOTE]

1. good call, going with pretending that i idid not get your position right. the bit with "never said", weak though.

2. i've been using the term "Wace" because when i see liberals say "Race" or "Racism" more and more to me, they sound like retarded children, with serious speech impediments. AND i think it is valid to some how distinguish between when lefties use the term and someone serious uses it. "Wace" is for when liberals are talking about it.

[

[/QUOTE]

1. good call, going with pretending that i idid not get your position right. the bit with "never said", weak though.

2. i've been using the term "Wace" because when i see liberals say "Race" or "Racism" more and more to me, they sound like retarded children, with serious speech impediments. AND i think it is valid to some how distinguish between when lefties use the term and someone serious uses it. "Wace" is for when liberals are talking about it.
[/QUOTE]

You are actually obsessed with "liberals", to the point of making up your own language for them?

Being that I am apolitical, there is nothing more for me to say here that has not been said already.

Last edited:
[

[/QUOTE]

You are actually obsessed with "liberals", to the point of making up your own language for them?

Being that I am apolitical, there is nothing more for me to say here that has not been said already.
[/QUOTE]

1. liberals are half of the political divide. my taking an action to deal with them is not evidence of "obsession", that was you dishonestly trying to dismiss my point with ridicule.

my point stands. you libs have abused that accusation so much, that rebranding your smears to more accurately reflect the retardation of your thinking, is, imo, a brilliant idea.

2. you are not apolitical. you are obviously quite the lefty. you are certainly a wace baiter and a supporter of wacist discrimination, and thus a wacist yourself.

[

1. liberals are half of the political divide. my taking an action to deal with them is not evidence of "obsession", that was you dishonestly trying to dismiss my point with ridicule.

my point stands. you libs have abused that accusation so much, that rebranding your smears to more accurately reflect the retardation of your thinking, is, imo, a brilliant idea.

2. you are not apolitical. you are obviously quite the lefty. you are certainly a wace baiter and a supporter of wacist discrimination, and thus a wacist yourself.
[/QUOTE]

You do exactly what you accuse "liberals" of, so you are no different. So look in the mirror.

The only difference between you and them is that you are an extreme far right, race obsessed individual, who has a persecution complex.

The fact that I disagree with the reasons
(or lack of) that you present for your self proclaimed victimhood has nothing to do with being left, right or center.
[/QUOTE]

1. Race, or wace is constantly brought up in political discussion. and is relevant because of the massive racial discrimination that is going on in our society. so, no reasonable or honest person would characterize my discussing it as "obsession".

2. i do not do what liberals do. your claim is absurd.

[

You do exactly what you accuse "liberals" of, so you are no different. So look in the mirror.

The only difference between you and them is that you are an extreme far right, race obsessed individual, who has a persecution complex.

The fact that I disagree with the reasons
(or lack of) that you present for your self proclaimed victimhood has nothing to do with being left, right or center.
[/QUOTE]

1. Race, or wace is constantly brought up in political discussion. and is relevant because of the massive racial discrimination that is going on in our society. so, no reasonable or honest person would characterize my discussing it as "obsession".

2. i do not do what liberals do. your claim is absurd.
[/QUOTE]

You absolutely do. In fact, you far exceed exactly what you accuse them of doing.

without John Lewis, there would be no america, my friends

Lewis is the only american to whom such a statement can be applied!

katsteve2012 said:

This.

But in reality he is not.

Swan's interview of Trump:

Q: What did you think of John Lewis?

A: I didn't know him, never met the man.

Q: Do you think he's impressive?

Q: Did you find him funny?

Q: Was he tidy?

Forum List

Back