John Kerry Signs Anti-Gun Treaty With The U.N.

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
knotted-gun2.jpg

Like I predicted, we can expect to continue watching our "elected representatives" inching America a little farther away from sovereignty and a little closer to a One-World, Global government where Liberals from foreign nations dictate America's domestic policies. John Kerry is a traitor as is any "American" politician who ignores our Constitution. He has no business signing any treaty that has the intention or goal of eroding our individual liberties. John Kerry deserves the firing squad!!

I guess we'll see if our newly elected Congress has the balls to stifle the Obama/Kerry assault of America's Constitution. I have my doubts but I hope I'm wrong.

"Unratified by the US, Controversial UN Arms Treaty Enters Into Force"

"In a statement last week, for instance, Amnesty International said that the ATT “will become binding international law on 24 December, after which it will require states to adhere to strict global rules on international arms transfers to stem the flow of conventional arms and munitions that fuel atrocities and abuse.”

Similarly, Germany’s mission to the U.N. in a release this month described the ATT as “a legally binding treaty that will regulate the international arms trade by establishing universal criteria for the export and import of arms.'"
Unratified by the US Controversial UN Arms Treaty Enters Into Force CNS News

Gtfo this is just a blazen attempt at tardville

You do know about the 2 nd right?

How is he assaulting the constitution with a treaty that that doesn't affect gun ownership in the slightest?

It's the "lobster-in-the-pot" scenario. It's the "foot-in-the-door" scenario as well. The more power we give to the U.N. the less power America reserves for herself. When the U.N. has greater power than a sovereign America then guess who has greater control OVER America? It's not rocket science.

Since when does the piece of crap UN over rides our constitution?
It doesn't. And especially not with a treaty that only affects international trade.

Recent history has proven that "international trade" treaties have had a detrimental effect on America and her economic power and clout. I don't give two hoots what Europe thinks is best for America. I care about what our Founding Fathers believed. Jefferson was totally opposed to "foreign entanglements."

How is he assaulting the constitution with a treaty that that doesn't affect gun ownership in the slightest?

It's the "lobster-in-the-pot" scenario. It's the "foot-in-the-door" scenario as well. The more power we give to the U.N. the less power America reserves for herself. When the U.N. has greater power than a sovereign America then guess who has greater control OVER America? It's not rocket science.
you mean like vietnam was? :doubt: :eusa_eh:
OP is a bumbling fool
^ that

No it's not idiot, it takes like 3/4 ths of the states to change it

What a gun loving moron, people.like you idiot, give cons a bad name idiot

Clingers are signed-up, no-doubt to get these "ATTENTION!!!, GUN- GRABBERS ON THE RAMPAGE!!!" emails lol

ONE DAY, it'll be true
devil2.gif

It doesn't. And especially not with a treaty that only affects international trade.
Back door Gun Registration...................

Member countries in the treaty are required to have Gun Registration data bases for all people who own guns or buy guns in this country.

This action has been the leftist's brigade push all along, as they know it is the first step to eventual gun bans. Gun Registration is the first step to later plans to disarm the public in this country. You can go to the dang leftist sites like Move on dot idiots and they will tell you the same.

It should not be ratified. It WILL NOT BE RATIFIED...............

Last year 50 Senators openly rejected the Treaty in a letter to Obama. It needs 2/3rd's majority to ratify. It has a SNOW BALLS CHANCE IN HELL of getting ratified by the Senate.................Kerry signing it can only mean a couple of things........................Obama and the leftist brigade think they might be able to implement it through Executive orders................Which dies in SCOTUS................or to snub their noses at the will of the people and Congress as they do now anyway.

knotted-gun2.jpg

Like I predicted, we can expect to continue watching our "elected representatives" inching America a little farther away from sovereignty and a little closer to a One-World, Global government where Liberals from foreign nations dictate America's domestic policies. John Kerry is a traitor as is any "American" politician who ignores our Constitution. He has no business signing any treaty that has the intention or goal of eroding our individual liberties. John Kerry deserves the firing squad!!

I guess we'll see if our newly elected Congress has the balls to stifle the Obama/Kerry assault of America's Constitution. I have my doubts but I hope I'm wrong.

"Unratified by the US, Controversial UN Arms Treaty Enters Into Force"

"In a statement last week, for instance, Amnesty International said that the ATT “will become binding international law on 24 December, after which it will require states to adhere to strict global rules on international arms transfers to stem the flow of conventional arms and munitions that fuel atrocities and abuse.”

Similarly, Germany’s mission to the U.N. in a release this month described the ATT as “a legally binding treaty that will regulate the international arms trade by establishing universal criteria for the export and import of arms.'"
Unratified by the US Controversial UN Arms Treaty Enters Into Force CNS News
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
John Kerry is a traitor...
that is all that needs said, his "service" in VN proved that to be a fact !!

along with ALL liberfools and demoscum he HATES America.., i would love to see him :blowup: :up: ..... :lmao:

What does your holy constitution say about international arms trade?

:coffee:
Treaties are ratified by the Senate under the Constitution.

Require a 2/3rd's vote to Ratify...............

Honoring the treaty would require new laws in this country to comply with the treaty. Requiring a Gun Database and full registration of anyone owning a gun or buying one. Member states who fail to comply can have Gun sales stopped by other countries for failure to comply with the treaty.

The Constitution is clear. There are not enough votes to Ratify...............and this may very well be used to attempt to back door it via executive action.

Which would be a violation of the Constitution.

We will see this down the road, as Obama and the leftist brigade are transparent on their total disregard for the Constitution and our laws already.

Clingers are signed-up, no-doubt to get these "ATTENTION!!!, GUN- GRABBERS ON THE RAMPAGE!!!" emails lol

ONE DAY, it'll be true
devil2.gif
No it will not.

If you want to ban guns in this country you will have to do it by the force of arms. If that day comes I recommend you lead the charge for your side..............but people like you would shoot yourself in the foot anyway.........or your flowers thorn's as you attempt to slap us like a sissy girl will make us die from laughter.

you mean like vietnam was? :doubt: :eusa_eh:
OP is a bumbling fool
^ that

Vietnam was what?

Forum List

Back