John Kerry lies under oath about owning a private jet.

Lurch, the former Presidential candidate and longtime scumbag, pictured here
View attachment 804338

Leads us to ask the important question:

“How many piles per gallon does he get with his Botox?”
Kerry is the very definition of the Hollow Man.

Beloved by liberals, repugnant to everyone else, whether on the left or right.

Getting beyond his ginormous hypocrisy on the climate, he just lied under oath.

Claims he has never owned one. But his Wife owns a charter company using private jets, and Kerry is a major shareholder of said company.

The funny thing is, those in the MMGW Cult just let themselves get played by hypocrites like Kerry constantly.

Kerry erupts after his private jet use is mocked in House hearing, denies ever owning one​

An LLC partly owned by Kerry sold a jet he traveled in last year​

Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry lashed out at House lawmakers during a committee hearing on Thursday over the criticisms of his use of a private jet that has emitted hundreds of metric tons of carbon, even as he battles climate change.

"I just don't agree with your facts, which began with the presentation of one of the most outrageously persistent lies that I hear, which is this private jet," Kerry said during a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing. "We don't own a private jet. I don't own a private jet. I personally have never owned a private jet. And obviously it's pretty stupid to talk about coming in a private jet from the State Department up here. I just honestly, if that's where you want to go, go."

Kerry, who did not deny traveling on a private jet, was responding to Rep. Cory Mills, R-Fla., who told Kerry that he hoped "it wasn't too problematic for your operational team and your private jet to get here."

Kerry has been widely criticized for advocating for drastic climate change rules while also traveling to events on a private jet that was owned by Flying Squirrel LLC, a charter company owned by Kerry's wife, Teresa Heinz-Kerry, and in which Kerry reported owning a more than $1 million stake on a financial disclosure.
I own stock in IBM
Does that mean I own an IBM System Z?

Which means he doesn’t own one

Ownership means you have a title in your name
What a useless distinction. The guy flies privately all year long. Who gives a fuck if he owns the plane or not? That isnt the point and he knows it. He is just trying to deflect from burning shitloads of fuel. He burns more fuel in a single year than you and i will in our lufetime. He is one of the worlds leading polluters, yet he has the nerve to lecture me about the fucking climate. Fuck that shit.

correct

Trump does not give a shit about the environment
Correction, Trump isn’t a single digit IQ MMGW Cultist like you.

Has your Vegetable Messiah figured out how to block the sun to save the planet yet, Simp? :laughing0301:

Hey that’s it! Maybe Lurch’s next private jet will be big enough to block the sun and cool the Earth.

The Cultists would believe it.

Show us the ownership papers with his name on them Simp.
He does not own a private jet
It’s been laid out here, Simp.

Nobody would waste time jumping thru your hoops given your extensive record of denying reality.

Believe whatever you want, Simp.

Well, pretty f-ing STUPID to use a congressional hearing for mockery when every word you say goes into the permanent record right?
Another example of why the grownups, not Republicans, should be in charge of government.
:itsok:
Grab a Binky and a coloring book, Buttercup.

Seems you're unable to provide a cogent response to s simple question.
I'm guessing too much MGADUMIAN Kool aid.
It's known to rot neurons.
Your simp question was moronic. Comparing apples to Volkswagons.

There is no comparison to owning a share of IBM stock and having a major investment in a family owned LLC. I don't expect you to be smart enough to grasp this since you made the attempt at an analogy in the first place.

Forum List

Back