John Kerry lies under oath about owning a private jet.

Your simp question was moronic. Comparing apples to Volkswagons.

There is no comparison to owning a share of IBM stock and having a major investment in a family owned LLC. I don't expect you to be smart enough to grasp this since you made the attempt at an analogy in the first place.
MAJORITY ownership assclown.
So the question remains both applicable to the OP AND points out how absolutely stupid the OP was.

But, it's you.
What else can we expect of a low level MAGADUMIAN.

So the question remains both applicable to the OP AND points out how absolutely stupid the OP was.

But, it's you.
:itsok:

lol all of them are frauds. They would hold these 'Climate Change Conferences" in SF; all the celebs and advocates would show up in private jets and big giant limos of course. Nobody walked in or rode up on a bike or on skates, and after partying a while they all left the same way.

They usually lease the jets and arrange that to be tax deductable of course, so yeah, they don't have their names on the title. Just the usual dodges; they have them at their beck and call just the same.
The left of course give you a thumb down for the facts.

But, it's you.
You have MAJORITY ownership in IBM?

Link?

Trump isn't lecturing everyone on climate change numbskull. :itsok:
Al Gore has been right all along.
The FACTS of this summer, and the thermometers of over one third of the U.S.'s population, are definitively proving that Gore and others have been correct all along.
Now the only glaring fools are those still hanging around despite the EVIDENCE right in front of their faces, still trying to deny the message.

Getting beyond his ginormous hypocrisy on the climate, he just lied under oath.

Claims he has never owned one. But his Wife owns a charter company using private jets, and Kerry is a major shareholder of said company.

The funny thing is, those in the MMGW Cult just let themselves get played by hypocrites like Kerry constantly.

Kerry erupts after his private jet use is mocked in House hearing, denies ever owning one​

An LLC partly owned by Kerry sold a jet he traveled in last year​

Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry lashed out at House lawmakers during a committee hearing on Thursday over the criticisms of his use of a private jet that has emitted hundreds of metric tons of carbon, even as he battles climate change.

"I just don't agree with your facts, which began with the presentation of one of the most outrageously persistent lies that I hear, which is this private jet," Kerry said during a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing. "We don't own a private jet. I don't own a private jet. I personally have never owned a private jet. And obviously it's pretty stupid to talk about coming in a private jet from the State Department up here. I just honestly, if that's where you want to go, go."

Kerry, who did not deny traveling on a private jet, was responding to Rep. Cory Mills, R-Fla., who told Kerry that he hoped "it wasn't too problematic for your operational team and your private jet to get here."

Kerry has been widely criticized for advocating for drastic climate change rules while also traveling to events on a private jet that was owned by Flying Squirrel LLC, a charter company owned by Kerry's wife, Teresa Heinz-Kerry, and in which Kerry reported owning a more than $1 million stake on a financial disclosure.
The draconian climate "control" measures we lowly peasants will have to bank roll do not apply to the elite.

Al Gore has been right all along.
The FACTS of this summer, and the thermometers of over one third of the U.S.'s population, are definitively proving that Gore and others have been correct all along.
Now the only glaring fools are those still hanging around despite the EVIDENCE right in front of their faces, still trying to deny the message.

We just had a fucking tornado in the Hudson valley. Chicago had tornadoes.

That’s not normal

Forum List

Back