John Kerry Is A Traitor Who Should Be Perp-Walked ... With A lot Of Other Democrats

YOU PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING!!!

And you won’t believe anything you aren’t told to believe by your handlers In the MSM. Heck, Democrats are so brainwashed that their President can make remarks about the Ga. voting law being as bad as Jim Crow when in FACT, Democrats are the ones that passed Jim Crow laws in the first place. It would be hillairious if it weren’t so scary for our country that ignorance is so plentiful in our country among Democratic voters.

How has he committed treason?
Is trumps investigation and quid pro quo in Ukraine treasonous also?
How about guiliani travelling there to gather evidencr on another American citizen? Any treason there son?
Of course not because it's only democrats who commit treason. Republicans do it also but they do it with the permission if god.

Don't be so obviously biased when making outrageous claims.

How were the INSURRECTIONISTS at the Capitol going to take control of the military?

They weren't, that's how stupid they are.

NRA members planned an overthrow of the US government without guns. Lefties really are THAT stupid to believe such nonsense.

So, the NRA claimed you need guns to overthrow the government?
Of course they did, how convenient.
That's how stupid the Trump cult is.
The lawmakers were evacuated from the floor and not ONE said "It's OK they don't have guns, they are harmless".
Trump loves his cult stupid,
He must really love you.

Kerry will walk free he has too much dirt on the rest of corrupt Washington to be held accountable.

Ah yes, Democrats are never arrested because they have dirty pictures on EVERYONE.

If you didn't repeat Republican lies about Democrats, you'd have nothing to say about Democrats.

Democrats have been breaking laws with impunity since Kennedy was in office and they never get caught. They must be the smartest criminals in the world.

Republicans are clearly the dumbest criminals people in the world because not only do they get caught, they are investigated and prosecuted by other Republicans. Republicans sending Republicans to jail and letting the crooked Democrats go free!!!!

YOU PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING!!!

We have facts, you have denials.

We know, Kellyanne Conway pointed that out a long time ago," alternative facts'.

How were the INSURRECTIONISTS at the Capitol going to take control of the military?

NRA members planned an overthrow of the US government without guns. Lefties really are THAT stupid to believe such nonsense.

The lawmakers were evacuated from the floor and not ONE said "It's OK they don't have guns, they are harmless".
He must really love you.

My God you folks are dumb. Yes, to overthrow the most powerful nation in the world via force, guns would be in order. I might add, these weren’t lefties who don’t know which end of a gun to hold, these were folks who likely all have guns back at home but chose not to bring them for the biggest insurrection attempt in the history of the modern world.

He must really love you.

My God you folks are dumb. Yes, to overthrow the most powerful nation in the world via force, guns would be in order. I might add, these weren’t lefties who don’t know which end of a gun to hold, these were folks who likely all have guns back at home but chose not to bring them for the biggest insurrection attempt in the history of the modern world.

Don't think Trump nor his cult put any more thought into it, other than the couple of hours at the capitol.
They are dumbasses, like a dog chasing a car, then they catch the car.
The same idiots who need 30 rounds of ammo to wound a rabbit.

Well, Trump told them all they had to do is storm the Capitol and they'd make him president again. It's what happens when the delusional follow the delusional.

Well, Trump told them all they had to do is storm the Capitol and they'd make him president again. It's what happens when the delusional follow the delusional.
Link to Trump saying to "storm the capitol" and they'd make him President again.

Link to Trump saying to "storm the capitol" and they'd make him President again.
Wow, you need a "link" for THAT?

What a dumbass.

What a dumbass.
Yep, cuz it is a lie.

Show us a quote by Trump telling people to storm the Capital

GO!

What a dumbass.
Yep, cuz it is a lie.

GO!

Trump used the word peaceful, once, he used the word fight about 20 times, he never corrected Rudy who wanted a trial by combat, he never corrected Mo Brooks when he stated "It's time to kick ass and taking names".
Trump never corrected the crowd who were shouting "Take the capitol".
Wasn't Trump the organizer of the rally?
"Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election," Trump tweeted on Saturday. "Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 19, 2020

He didn’t say that. Please provide any evidence that Trump told them to storm the Capitol to make him president again. I will wait.

Turning tail on Israel to appease Iran isn't going to help us in the long run.

Actually, breaking ties with the Zionists would VASTLY improve our image in the world, and get us out of messes.

If we took the money we piss away propping up the Zionists and fighting wars over there and spent them on a crash program for energy independence, we'd vastly improve our economy.

He didn’t say that. Please provide any evidence that Trump told them to storm the Capitol to make him president again. I will wait.

Smoking OP covered that in Post 72.

What a dumbass.
Yep, cuz it is a lie.

GO!

Trump used the word peaceful, once, he used the word fight about 20 times, he never corrected Rudy who wanted a trial by combat, he never corrected Mo Brooks when he stated "It's time to kick ass and taking names".
"Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election," Trump tweeted on Saturday. "Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"
So you lied. You have no quote by Trump telling anyone to 'storm the Capital'.

Got it.

Turning tail on Israel to appease Iran isn't going to help us in the long run.

Actually, breaking ties with the Zionists would VASTLY improve our image in the world, and get us out of messes.

If we took the money we piss away propping up the Zionists and fighting wars over there and spent them on a crash program for energy independence, we'd vastly improve our economy.

Smoking OP covered that in Post 72.
Smoking OP proved you are both lying sacks of shit in Post 72, dummy.

Speaking of traitors, how did Hunter earn that? He must be a financial genius. After all Joe Dufus said Hunter was the smartest person he ever knew.

Joe Biden's son Hunter still has a stake in a Chinese private equity firm, according to a report - despite a campaign pledge that neither he nor his family would maintain any foreign business interests.
Hunter, 50, retains a 10 per cent in the Bohai Harvest RST Equity Investment Fund Management Company, Fox News reported.

BHR Partners is co-owned by the Bank of China, the state-controlled central bank.

Hunter Biden still has stake in Chinese firm despite promise to divest

What a dumbass.
Yep, cuz it is a lie.

GO!

So you lied. You have no quote by Trump telling anyone to 'storm the Capital'.

Got it.

Like I stated before.
AND I never stated I did.

Forum List

Back