John Kasich wins Dixville Notch -- the first votes counted in the New Hampshire prim

QUOTE="the_human_being, post: 13475164, member: 51027"]Just repeat this twenty times a day until you get used to it: President of the United States, Donald Trump.[/QUOTE]

That's hard core. And besides, trump is an east coast liberal anyway. It's not a political party or an organization you can join. It's a frame of mind, how he thinks.

QUOTE="pwjohn, post: 13470278, member: 37392"]Apparently, or so they say, this little town, Dixville Notch has been an accurate predictor of the Republican nominee, going back as far as the 1980's

John Kasich wins Dixville Notch -- the first votes counted in the New Hampshire primary

NASHUA, N.H. -- Ohio Gov. John Kasich scored an early, feel-good win Tuesday in the New Hampshire primary, beating Donald Trump in Dixville Notch.

The tiny northern township, which boasts nine registered voters, makes a show of casting the first ballots on primary day, as soon as the clock strikes midnight.

Kasich edged Trump, the New Hampshire front-runner, three votes to two.

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders won all four votes on the Democratic side, shutting out former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.[/QUOTE]

Oh well. Looks like t-rump ran away with it on the repub side. So much for this bellwether!

Bernie Sanders ran away with it on the dem side.

The most interesting thing to come out of New Hampshire is it looks like Christies plan to go after Rubio backfired while he did do damage to Rubio he didn't help himself and it looks like he might be the next to go.

The most interesting thing to come out of New Hampshire is it looks like Christies plan to go after Rubio backfired while he did do damage to Rubio he didn't help himself and it looks like he might be the next to go.

The big giant hole in Christi logic is that he claims that a governor has to deal with terrorism and a mere Senator does not, but that is bullshit, like so much of what Christi says. While governors dont really deal with international terrorism other than filtered memos from DC, the Senators get intel breifings all the time and probably know a whole lot more than some governor.

Besides, who wants to vote for a likely crime syndicate puppet anyway?

You know it looks like old Jeb Bush is well positioned to move forward into the next batch of primaries. His ground game is already up & running strong in those states while the rest of the field is either walking wounded, or they never got setup beyond Iowa and New Hampshire to begin with, and that's probably due to a lack of money. Something old Jeb seems to have plenty of.

Last edited:
Apparently, or so they say, this little town, Dixville Notch has been an accurate predictor of the Republican nominee, going back as far as the 1980's

John Kasich wins Dixville Notch -- the first votes counted in the New Hampshire primary

NASHUA, N.H. -- Ohio Gov. John Kasich scored an early, feel-good win Tuesday in the New Hampshire primary, beating Donald Trump in Dixville Notch.

The tiny northern township, which boasts nine registered voters, makes a show of casting the first ballots on primary day, as soon as the clock strikes midnight.

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders won all four votes on the Democratic side, shutting out former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Hey genius
I'm peeing my pants as I read..Oh, that's right, I heard it on der news at 5am...

Trump supporters like you have good reason to be pissing in your pants.

I know I would be, if I were a trump supporter. This is bad news for trump. Make no mistake about it.

. Ya that Kasich REALLY blew Trump out of the water right?
Dear God but you are a fucking joke!
Final result: Trump 35% Kasich 16%.
Go away! Climb under a fucking rock and wait for the next time you can crawl out and be totally wrong again.
When was the last time you wore your 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' hoodie in public???????

Apparently, or so they say, this little town, Dixville Notch has been an accurate predictor of the Republican nominee, going back as far as the 1980's

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders won all four votes on the Democratic side, shutting out former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Hey genius
I'm peeing my pants as I read..Oh, that's right, I heard it on der news at 5am...

I know I would be, if I were a trump supporter. This is bad news for trump. Make no mistake about it.

Go away! Climb under a fucking rock and wait for the next time you can crawl out and be totally wrong again.
When was the last time you wore your 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' hoodie in public???????

Why so mean & nasty! Ya nasty little fuck. I already said trump ran away with it on this very thread.

Last edited:

Hey genius

Why so mean & nasty! Ya nasty little fuck. I already said trump ran away with it on this very thread.
Go back and read YOUR posts #6, #8, #16, #23 (your "oh well I'm a fucking idiot who ran their mouth and made myself look like the fool I am") post.
Frankly no one here takes anything you post seriously. You're a loser.

Hey genius

Go back and read YOUR posts #6, #8, #16, #23 (your "oh well I'm a fucking idiot who ran their mouth and made myself look like the fool I am") post.
Frankly no one here takes anything you post seriously. You're a loser.

Dude, you're deeply & fundamentally retarded.

Forum List

Back