John Gruden. Big deal .....

Well you knew the left is really trying to pussify America, who would have guessed that the Raiders would be leading the way ... the black hole dont seem so intimidating now does it ... does anyone see what's going on here? When is it the last straw .... ? Is this really the beginning of the end?

Making racist statements are not manly. Given you are a white supremacist, I can see wshy you are upset.

Well you knew the left is really trying to pussify America, who would have guessed that the Raiders would be leading the way ... the black hole dont seem so intimidating now does it ... does anyone see what's going on here? When is it the last straw .... ? Is this really the beginning of the end?

Well, why don't you tell us exactly what is going on here. You seem to have unique access to something no one else does.

I'll bet you don't. It's just another I hate democrats rant.

Definitely, that game has passed him by.

Yeah..that draw play at the end of the first half; I doubt Chucky makes that call in that situation.

As a lover of smash mouth 3 yards and a cloud of dust football, I really think the fullback is a underused weapon--when you have a skilled fullback--let me stress that but yeah, there is a time and place. Having a fullback in your featured set is a non-starter in today's NFL.

Yeah..that draw play at the end of the first half; I doubt Chucky makes that call in that situation.

As a lover of smash mouth 3 yards and a cloud of dust football, I really think the fullback is a underused weapon--when you have a skilled fullback--let me stress that but yeah, there is a time and place. Having a fullback in your featured set is a non-starter in today's NFL.
I agree, one of the things that the Raiders do that I hate is when we have a 3rd and 2 or 3, we will throw the damn ball 30yrds down the field and end up with an incomplete pass and punt.

I agree, one of the things that the Raiders do that I hate is when we have a 3rd and 2 or 3, we will throw the damn ball 30yrds down the field and end up with an incomplete pass and punt.

I looked it up... A periodic change of pace is helpful to a team that doesn't have a ton of playmakers... Bisaccia has used Mariota at opportune moments.

1641828891095.png

You get Carr a little breather, give the defense something else to think about... Gruden would never have done that in my view.

Well, why don't you tell us exactly what is going on here. You seem to have unique access to something no one else does.

I'll bet you don't. It's just another I hate democrats rant.
As if you don't see... selected emails... singling out whoever they want . . . The league has bad blood for the Raiders dor decades. The tuck rule as an example. And believe me , I'm a rams fan . Nobody hated the tuck rule more than me! .
Who will the NFL target next ? Gruden got the shaft. Jerry Jones never ever saint a racist email in his life on his work computer? Yea, you go with that.

Damn , not often I agree with you. Cheers...

Forum List

Back