John F. Kennedy was assassinated 57 years ago

pieces of shit.
Sounds like the CIA.

The media was kissing the ass of the Kennedys and the Shepple bought it but I think everybody that knew anything about these assholes knew they were shit.

I lived in a small town that had a veteran that served on PT109 with JFK. I heard him speak publically twice. He said JFK was an arrogant asshole that the men ridiculed behind his back. He was not a very good officer.

That kind of assessment goes hand in hand with the fact he was a shitty President. He only did two things right. Support the NRA and fought for reduced taxes. Things that would get him expelled from the Democrat Party nowadays.

pieces of shit.
Sounds like the CIA.

The media was kissing the ass of the Kennedys and the Shepple bought it but I think everybody that knew anything about these assholes knew they were shit.

I lived in a small town that had a veteran that served on PT109 with JFK. I heard him speak publically twice. He said JFK was an arrogant asshole that the men ridiculed behind his back. He was not a very good officer.

That kind of assessment goes hand in hand with the fact he was a shitty President. He only did two things right. Support the NRA and fought for reduced taxes. Things that would get him expelled from the Democrat Party nowadays.
The media kissing the ass of the Kennedy’s? Is that why they have covered up for decades now that the CIA killed him and forced down the lie on us all these decades the magic bullet theory that oswald kiled kennedy ignoring the mountains of evidence there were multiple shooters because the media was kissing his ass? That don’t sound like kissing his Ass to me :auiqs.jpg: Wow are you ever ignorant about history,ignorant of how he was killed because he signed an executive order that johnson reversed after his assassination that called for the banning of the fed.an executive order where for five Months our money was backed by something of value silver,where now our money is backed by nothing making it as worthless as Monopoly money.

Last edited:

Mr flash really needs to take a look at this video for sure. We will never have a president anything like kennedy again.He was on the verge of returning us to the constitution of the United States where the people had control over the government instead of all these corporations that do now. The world went into a shithole after his assassination,has never been the same sense,he gave hope for the youth thst they could change things,they hope vanished after that day in November.

who only cared about fame and lust
Name 1 (just one) POTUS who isn't a narcissist? In my lifetime, I can think of maybe one (Ike) and Kennedy- I wasn't old enough to know anything about Ike, until later in life, when I also learned the Dulles brothers were his master- but I don't think he was a narcissist- nor was JFK, not from what I've read- and even then, it makes his (and Ikes words about the MIC) no less true- does it? Maybe Washington wasn't, according to what I've read- but ANY public figure has narcissistic traits/tendencies- in many ways it makes their words no less true- the results are how words are judged, by me- what really counts is, backing up what you say- I'd say JFK did that and paid the ultimate price, kinda like Trump is dong now but he hasn't been shot, since the complicit in the msm and the District of Criminals are both out to ruin him (and no I didn't vote for him, or the other ass clowns who ran against him, Joe or Hillary) - Ike, not so much as he wanted to Nuke North Korea-

RESULTS are what counts.

pieces of shit.
Sounds like the CIA.

B) Smaller dick than Ari so Jacke had it better "going Greek"

wasnt Kennedy the one that got us into vietnam and ordered that horrible bay of pigs disaster
At the behest of the CIA, yes, and I doubt they care who he "boned"

The allies allowed the French to reoccupy their colonies in French Indonesia which sowed the seed for independence wars. When the French surrendered it was Eisenhower who vowed to protect S, Vietnam. Kennedy escalated it, but it was LBJ that started our role in major combat.

Oh great here comes the conspiracies.
You mean the one that CIA agent GHW Bush was the second gunman on the grassy knoll ?

Don't be posting ridiculous nonsense. George H.W. Bush was not on the grassy knoll. He was in the Dal-Tex building to get the first shot when the motorcade turned, along with Richard Nixon, Herbert Hoover, Harry Truman, Fidel Castro and a player to be named later.

wasnt Kennedy the one that got us into vietnam and ordered that horrible bay of pigs disaster
At the behest of the CIA, yes, and I doubt they care who he "boned"

The allies allowed the French to reoccupy their colonies in French Indonesia which sowed the seed for independence wars. When the French surrendered it was Eisenhower who vowed to protect S, Vietnam. Kennedy escalated it, but it was LBJ that started our role in major combat.

Foster Dulles actually got that started when the French left in 1954. Couldn't bear the thought that yellow people might run their own country.

And I think you mean French Indo-China. Indonesia was a Dutch colony IIRC.

Don't be posting ridiculous nonsense. George H.W. Bush was not on the grassy knoll. He was in the Dal-Tex building to get the first shot when the motorcade turned, along with Richard Nixon, Herbert Hoover, Harry Truman, Fidel Castro and a player to be named later.
Isn't there a secret Skull and Bones ritual where they snort JFK's skull dust crushed into a powder ?

Isn't there a secret Skull and Bones ritual where they snort JFK's skull dust crushed into a powder ?

It WAS a secret until now. Thanks a LOT.

Oh great here comes the conspiracies.
You mean the one that CIA agent GHW Bush was the second gunman on the grassy knoll ?
You mean Hinkley-RR ? Scott was at Neil Shrubs house that day....just a coincidence . SHIT.
I'm old and senile. It Was Marvin and 911. I get Confucius

Forum List

Back