Does anyone remember the 1st two years of Obama? Here are some things that you can vote on that he did...

Things Obama did in his 1st two years of being President

• Cash for Clunkers that didnt do shit for the economy.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Paid billions of dollars to solar companies, and they still went bankrupt.

• Blame Bush for all the malaise he had because he couldnt stimulate a deadduck even with 10,000 volt

• Created a broken heathcare system that was FORCED upon everyone, even those who didnt want it.

• Put Joe Biden the blabbering fool in charge of the stimulus which went to the prog cronie elites.

• Started QE forever putting 4.5 trillion dollars of debt on the Federal Reserve Bank.

• Had raised his spending levels into the Trillions for the 1st time ever by the government.

• Blame Bush for all the malaise he had because he couldnt stimulate Michelle even with 10,000 volts

• Caused Congress to go to the Republicans because of the failed healthcare system the Dems created.

• Made a majority of state governors turn Republican again because of the failed healthcare.

• Made the rich, richer

• Made the poor, poorer.

• Made working minimum wage jobs , the new norm...

• There are still more, but i just cant keep going, my fingers are cramping up..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh yeah, blamed Bush for all the malaise he had because he couldnt even stimulate himself....

• Total voters
President Barack Obama’s First Two Years: Policy Accomplishments, Political Difficulties (brookings.edu)

Feel free to vote for 1 or all of those items that were the Obama/Biden accomplishments of the 1st two years where the Congress and Senate also were Democrat...

Don't you get sick of man on fire video , we do.
You didnt vote for any of those accomplishments, you could of at least voted for the Blame Bush, you progs were using that for 8 years, not just the two...

President Barack Obama’s First Two Years: Policy Accomplishments, Political Difficulties (brookings.edu)

Feel free to vote for 1 or all of those items that were the Obama/Biden accomplishments of the 1st two years where the Congress and Senate also were Democrat...

Not at all, i love watching a prog slave burn...Makes me smile....
We don't.

You didnt vote for any of those accomplishments, you could of at least voted for the Blame Bush, you progs were using that for 8 years, not just the two...

I voted for McCain.

The guy never would of caught fire, if the prog slaves didnt try to burn down businesses owned by black people. Arent you glad that it was just the idiot instead of a black persons livelyhood that kept food on the table for their children?

I voted for McCain.
Yeah, sure, i believe you.....

That was <SARCASM> if you didnt notice...

We don't.
Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

I remember how much Zippy the Pinhead (aka Obama) embarrassed America when he threw out that first pitch like a girl while he was wearing mom jeans.

The health care system was broken long before Obama.
From your link:
During his first two years in office, President Barack Obama and his Democratic allies in Congress compiled a substantial record of policy accomplishment—the economic stimulus, bringing the financial system back from the brink of collapse, rescuing two automakers, universal health care, sweeping reform of financial regulation, and major changes in student loan programs, among many others.​

From your link:
During his first two years in office, President Barack Obama and his Democratic allies in Congress compiled a substantial record of policy accomplishment—the economic stimulus, bringing the financial system back from the brink of collapse, rescuing two automakers, universal health care, sweeping reform of financial regulation, and major changes in student loan programs, among many others.​
Well he ran it into the ditch to make sure it was dead.

From your link:
Well he ran it into the ditch to make sure it was dead.
But it's not dead. The GOP have been trying to kill it for a decade and it is still the law of the land. Even Trump promises to protect a major piece of it, pre-existing conditions.

From your link:
So bailing out banks to big to fail was a good thing, giving money to the rich was a good thing? Ford didnt take billions of dollars to be bailed out, can you trust a car company that has gone bankrupt before to not do it again? Took over the student loan thus increasing a students debt by 10s of thousands, that was real nice of the brown turd. I could of put those down at the bottom but needed to rest my fingers, one such finger got a cramp.

giphyflip.gif

From your link:
So bailing out banks to big to fail was a good thing, giving money to the rich was a good thing? Ford didnt take billions of dollars to be bailed out, can you trust a car company that has gone bankrupt before to not do it again? Took over the student loan thus increasing a students debt by 10s of thousands, that was real nice of the brown turd. I could of put those down at the bottom but needed to rest my fingers, one such finger got a cramp.

View attachment 420663
THE 244 ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA

From your link:

View attachment 420663
THE 244 ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
Name 1.

Forum List

Back