John Cornyn speaks at Texas GOP convention, and was booed when talking about guns

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Texas GOP Platform Committee unanimously approves resolution rebuking Senator John Cornyn’s embrace of control gun measures.

“WHEREAS all gun controls measures are a violation of the Second Amendment and our God given rights.”

FVdqImiWAAUR4_Q

There is no gun legislation that will stop shootings, including making them illegal

No matter what gun legislation is passed, more shootings will occur followed by more laws to try and stop it.

Dogs are smarter

Whenever the filthy ass Democrats do something to fuck up this country (which is quite often) you can always bet that there is some stupid RINO that will be there to help them.

This sonofabitch will be standing behind Joe Potatohead grinning like a turd when the idiotic bill is signed.

There is no gun legislation that will stop shootings, including making them illegal

No matter what gun legislation is passed, more shootings will occur followed by more laws to try and stop it.
Biden knows that...he said the same words himself back in the 80s when Democrats were still supported by the Southern states...

"During my 12 1/2 years as a Member of this body, I have never believed that additional gun control or Federal registration of guns would reduce crime. I am convinced that a criminal who wants a firearm can get one through illegal, nontraceable, unregistered sources, with or without gun control. In my opinion a national register or ban of handguns would be impossible to carry out and may not result in reductions in crime."

Senator Joe Biden.

Texas GOP Platform Committee unanimously approves resolution rebuking Senator John Cornyn’s embrace of control gun measures.

“WHEREAS all gun controls measures are a violation of the Second Amendment and our God given rights.”

FVdqImiWAAUR4_Q

Well, there are 19 children and two adults who won’t have to live with limited rights the democrats and rinos would like to impose.

Cornyn is feeling the heat

And it mostly involves the Soviet-style red flag proposal

Responsible gun owners see it as backdoor gun confiscation

Forum List

Back