John Bolton teases presidential run, calls Trump statement on Constitution 'disqualifying', says he'd consider running "to stop Trump" damaging GOP

John Bolton says that if other Republicans running for president don’t forcefully denounce Trump, he will get in the race. (Please give me a debate stage with Trump, Pence, Pompeo, Bolton and Ye on it!)

I support some of his stuff on foreign policy, but strongly oppose his hawkish stance on Iran

LOL. Doesn't he know that Liz Cheney already thought of that idea? TDS eats at people's minds worse than Alzheimers.

Trump is at Mar-A-Lago talking about terminating the Constitution. In 2018, he praised Xi for being President-for-life and said we should try it here. He meant it, and it's still his goal.

FjROIBhXoAAjnzt

Trump is at Mar-A-Lago talking about terminating the Constitution. In 2018, he praised Xi for being President-for-life and said we should try it here. He meant it, and it's still his goal.

FjROIBhXoAAjnzt
my own Democracy has been a somewhat, yet friendly, authoritarian state, with a top national leader that just keeps on getting re-elected, simply by the fact that he's popular and we have no 8-year term limit. we have no term-limits at all.

and it's working out just fine for our populations.
we have some of the best social welfare in the world, best hospital system in the world, best cop-patrolling system in the world, and we produce high end graduates for our industries each year. stuff like that.
i'm not saying we're the best or greatest nation on Earth, i've got no doubt other countries rival or exceed the levels of luxury a state can provide to it's citizens,

but if you are interested in new political ideas, the Dutch multi-party no-term-limit monopoly-on-violence structure might be worth taking a closer look at.
i'm just saying! :)

Forum List

Back