John Boehner honors Nancy Pelosi

Nancy Pelosi was honored as former House Speaker with a portrait and John Boehner there to honor her.

My favorite part was when Boehner admitted that his own family were all a bunch of democrats that worship Nancy.

be3233e15fbccae4a0eb5a160844f3ce

Yes, Nancy Pelosi is the picture-perfect Swamp creature. She is the embodiment of the US Federal Congress and why they show up every day, to be like Nancy.

Nancy is an American Icon, kari lake is an all American loser...
kari-lake-loser.jpg

Nancy Pelosi was honored as former House Speaker with a portrait and John Boehner there to honor her.

My favorite part was when Boehner admitted that his own family were all a bunch of democrats that worship Nancy.

be3233e15fbccae4a0eb5a160844f3ce

Yes, Nancy Pelosi is the picture-perfect Swamp creature. She is the embodiment of the US Federal Congress and why they show up every day, to be like Nancy.
This illustrates just how far Republicans have gone down the rabbit hole of reckless, irresponsible governance.

Right, your new thing is to do all the stupid shit of which you accuse others. Maybe read more slowly.
What have I done besides siting what others have said?? I haven’t said anything on the same level yet you are putting stupid things said on me. Now, how intelligent is that? You can keep it up but you keep sinking yourself. Have at it.

Forum List

Back