Joel Osteen

I just became aware of him fairly recently. I don't get an "ick" feeling from him. I like him, actually. I think he, from what I have read and heard of him so far, that he is a true Christian. Kind, caring, understanding, not pushy, and is very charismatic in what he says.

I agree with every word, Gracie. I haven't missed one of his shows, since BBD posted this and now I have him on DVR to record not only his current shows but repeats as well.

I feel so much better and sweeter, when I listen to him. He is beautiful to watch and listen to. He has a great delivery style and I don't think his smile leaves his face. I love his program and plan to watch the repeats more than once a week. I like to think about the things he talks of. It takes me back to a kinder and gentler time when I went to Sunday school and church and sang in the choir. He is making me a better person.

Last night I was watching his show from last Sunday, I had taped, and today I am going to put into practice. It is about looking for ways of serving others by doing something good for them.

Some people like to look for the negative in Osteen. I pay no attention to them, as he is making a positive difference in MY life, and the compensation he receives ...for that, "good for him." What a grand way to make a good living....helping others. :)

I just became aware of him fairly recently. I don't get an "ick" feeling from him. I like him, actually. I think he, from what I have read and heard of him so far, that he is a true Christian. Kind, caring, understanding, not pushy, and is very charismatic in what he says.

I agree with every word, Gracie. I haven't missed one of his shows, since BBD posted this and now I have him on DVR to record not only his current shows but repeats as well.

I feel so much better and sweeter, when I listen to him. He is beautiful to watch and listen to. He has a great delivery style and I don't think his smile leaves his face. I love his program and plan to watch the repeats more than once a week. I like to think about the things he talks of. It takes me back to a kinder and gentler time when I went to Sunday school and church and sang in the choir. He is making me a better person.

Last night I was watching his show from last Sunday, I had taped, and today I am going to put into practice. It is about looking for ways of serving others by doing something good for them.

Some people like to look for the negative in Osteen. I pay no attention to them, as he is making a positive difference in MY life, and the compensation he receives ...for that, "good for him." What a grand way to make a good living....helping others. :)

Worthy of repeating! :clap2:

Forum List

Back