Joel Osteen & the seed faith movement

Osteen wanted to be rich, and he found an easy way to get there. People like him have done it countless times over the millenia! Don't be haters!

:laugh:

What was 'easy' about it? Enlighten us with your brilliant perceptions of how he made his money.
What's hard about it? You stand up, preach the words of a humble carpenter who shunned riches that were written thousands of years ago, and do it to rake in millions in profits. It's brilliant if you have no shame.

An example, it's hard for a doctor or rocket scientist to buy a private jet, but all Osteen has to do is tell his flock he needs one and thy'll give him the money!

So get out there and be the 'Counter Movement', it's so easy. Osteen has never asked his flock for anything. You're just making it up as you go along. You don't know a thing about Osteen, or pastoring a church either.

But we know you know a LOT about Osteen, that's for sure! Creep.

Osteen wanted to be rich, and he found an easy way to get there. People like him have done it countless times over the millenia! Don't be haters!

What was 'easy' about it? Enlighten us with your brilliant perceptions of how he made his money.
What's hard about it? You stand up, preach the words of a humble carpenter who shunned riches that were written thousands of years ago, and do it to rake in millions in profits. It's brilliant if you have no shame.

An example, it's hard for a doctor or rocket scientist to buy a private jet, but all Osteen has to do is tell his flock he needs one and thy'll give him the money!

So get out there and be the 'Counter Movement', it's so easy. Osteen has never asked his flock for anything. You're just making it up as you go along. You don't know a thing about Osteen, or pastoring a church either.
The counter movement is doing just fine.

And so is Osteen, who has a cult of followers that have given him a lifetime of limousines, private jets, mansions, and a net worth of over $40 million.

And so is Osteen, who has a cult of followers that have given him a lifetime of limousines, private jets, mansions, and a net worth of over $40 million.

And yet you can't find anything to back up this delusion of yours, which of course makes you the 'cultist' and just babbling along on faith.

But we know you know a LOT about Osteen, that's for sure! Creep.

To slow readers like yourself, who can't do basic research and rely on rumor and innuendo, it probably does look like ;magic' to be informed.

Ok Picaro, I have a question for you.
Whaaaaaat Dooooeeeesss aaaaaa
Yeeeellllllllllooooowwwww
Lighhhhhhhhht Meeeeeaaaannnnn?

At least he doesn't seem to hate gay people as much as other right wingers.

This needs little commentary.
It's clearly the age old priests of Bel harvest scam still in existance.
Joel Osteen's SECOND HOUSE is a
$10.5 million River Oaks mansion- that is a whopping17,000 sq'
with 3 elevators (why?),
because he needs all that space for his teeth and Howdy Doody suits while many in his flock live in 400' trailers.

"It's God's will for you to live in
prosperity instead of poverty."

So Jesus needs your money and Pastors like Joel Osteen will make sure he get's it after Joel takes his standard middleman fee of 88%.
The 12% left will be split up between the 12 apostles surviving ancestors, if they ever come forward. Until then, Joel will hold it in his newly built pool and vaulted safe room.

Pope Leo X, privy to the truth because of his high rank, made this curious declaration, "What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!"

https://thewordonthewordoffaith.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/joel-osteen-these-priciples-are-true.jpg

Every spiritual teacher that trys to tell another-- you are saved or born again does not speak truth--they are ear tickling false teachers, there for one reason = $$$$$$$$
Run from these as fast as you can.

Ok Picaro, I have a question for you.
Whaaaaaat Dooooeeeesss aaaaaa
Yeeeellllllllllooooowwwww
Lighhhhhhhhht Meeeeeaaaannnnn?

So you have conceded you can't back up your innuendo when called out on it. I accept your concession of being caught lying.

The Word of God is what exposes false teachers and false prophets. In the King James Version Holy Bible it is written:

James 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are moth eaten.

3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

4 Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

5 Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.

6 Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

9 Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.

10 Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

12 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;

20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

And again it is written:

Matthew 6:19-21 King James Version (KJV)
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

And it is written:

2 Timothy 4 King James Version (KJV) - Verses 1 - 18
4 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

9 Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me:

10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.

11 Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.

12 And Tychicus have I sent to Ephesus.

13 The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.

14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:

15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.

16 At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge.

17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.

18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

And It is Written:

Romans 3 King James Version (KJV)
3 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?

2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)

6 God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?

7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

8 And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.

9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:

16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:

17 And the way of peace have they not known:

18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
_______
Jesus Christ is LORD. Amen!

The Word of God is what exposes false teachers and false prophets. In the King James Version Holy Bible it is written:

James 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are moth eaten.

3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

4 Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

5 Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.

6 Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

9 Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.

10 Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

12 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;

20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

And again it is written:

Matthew 6:19-21 King James Version (KJV)
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

And it is written:

2 Timothy 4 King James Version (KJV) - Verses 1 - 18
4 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

9 Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me:

10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.

11 Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.

12 And Tychicus have I sent to Ephesus.

13 The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.

14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:

15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.

16 At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge.

17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.

18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

And It is Written:

Romans 3 King James Version (KJV)
3 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?

2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)

6 God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?

7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

8 And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.

9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:

16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:

17 And the way of peace have they not known:

18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
_______
Jesus Christ is LORD. Amen!

As a person who worships a human being as if he was a three in one mangod, and teaches other to do the same, the bible exposes you as a false teacher and false prophet, a serial murderer.

Be careful what you wish for.

If Mosaic law was compulsory, whether applied literally or figuratively, Biblical teaching the law of the land, you would be among the first to go.

Last edited:
Picaro admitted everytime Christians attack people personally and not the subject that it means they conceded and admit being liars for Jesus.
This is a Mirror reflection after asking a simple question in a manner he-she accused us of being slow (bashing disabled people)
Quote "So you have conceded you can't back up your innuendo when called out on it. I accept your concession of being caught lying."
Therefore everytime a zealot calls you dumb, slow, retarded, insane, hateful, fat, ugly, gay, Heeb, Jewboy, Muzzie, Buddha Belly, N word, B word, And all those derrogatory names instead of addressing refutation on topic they are accepting concession and being caught in the act of willing lying for their idol.

This means for every verse that proves Jesus was compiled, every verse he fulfilled Lucifer, every historical accurate account and evidence that peoved he was made an image to deceive is proven when the only response is hate and animosity by Christians for the accuracy and truth of what they claim & make profit from.

Let's review evidence of this Christian concession and hate nobgering by way of forum responses to scholarly and intellectual comnentary that even includes the Bible and Jesus claimed words.

Sanple responses left intact so don't blame me for Christian influenced language used;

6/7/16 11:40 AM
syIrishLass said:
I still think a Christian peed in Guano's Queerios.

6/7/16 11:41 AM
Uncensored2008 said:
Batshit proclaims proudly that he and his fellow gutter scum are leading the world into a new dark age.

-EXCUSE THE FOLLOWING CUSSING -POST LEFT ENTACT AS STATED BY THE POSTER-
4/19/16 12:33PM
Uncensored2008 quoted:
Fuck off Batshit. Get back to your ISIS cell and let the decent folk talk.

4/18/16 7:45PM
So.. You hump crosses? Why?

4/17/16 5:04 PM
Post by: JakeStarkey:
What a stupid thing to say, but you are Comrade Stupid on this Board. You and I both know why you want the Rule of Man to replace the Rule of Law.

4/17/16 7:47 PM
Post by: JakeStarkey;
;) I own blaylock. You know if you took his brain out and dropped it in a pot and shook it, it would sound like a pea bouncing in a kettle drum.

4/18/16 8:44 AM
Post by: JakeStarkey:
You are the sheep, DF, and your kind will not win with your candidate. Read the links carefully. Come back and apologize for being a doofus.

4/18/16 2:48 PM
JakeStarkey quoted:
HaShev is a boob and his followers are boobies.

4/14/16 5:17PM
Weatherman2020 quoted:
Please stay out of the thread, this is for adults only. Go finish your report on there really are land mines in Israel.

4/12/16 7:39AM
Crusader Frank quoted:
Can you read the bile, venom and hatred dripping from their posts? Guno is a miserable old Commie fart who probably got the HIV from being passed back and forth from Fidel to Raoul

Proof they lie or like abusing disabled people;
4/12/16 7:42AM
SASSYIRISHLASS SAID:
It's obvious Guano has mental issues but it's great fun kicking him around. I enjoy when he gets so exasperated he rushes to the Flame Zone to start a thread about whoever caused him butt hurt...then gets shellacked there also LOL

Repeated themed (almost every response)
false testimony, false accuser's willing and knowledgable repeated sin against a Kohanim, this is from a German citizen breaking his countries laws not just God's laws:
4/17/16 5:22AM
zaangalewa cussed:
Was your place not behind the litte guillotine? You have absolutelly nothing to do with Jews. You are crazy, that's all. What you say about religion is nothing else than bullshit only.

4/6/16 6:12AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
And if you like to become a Jew ask Jews how to become a Jew. But stop it to be a liar - specially to be a liar in the name of god is something what you should not do any longer, if you love yourselve.

4/6/16 11:40AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
you are not a Jew at all.

4/11/16 1:51AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
I would suggest: Throw the revelation in the next waste paper basket and leave your esoteric sect.

4/11/16 2:10AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
Someone who tries to wake the illusion to be a Jew...

3/6/2016 at 7:52am
SassyIrishLass Quoted:
I see you're still butt hurt faggot, Dot a little rough on your rectum last night?

2/29/2016 at 8:08 AM
hobelim quoted:
Take another harder look.
I said nothing too deep or complicated or arcane for even a grade school child to understand.

4/2/2016 at 9:54 AM
hobelim said:
Why is it that every time that I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pus comes out?

12:12pm 2/23/16
Human_being quoted to some forum poster:
Christ had nothing to do with that. You are proof that crazies exist.
3:57 pm 2/23/16
Human_being quoted:
Well fool, like I stated, that was a bunch of crazies years past. Now, in your own case, you are a present day nut job.

7:05 PM 2/10/16
HenryBHough Quoted:
So sorry to hear of your reading comprehension issue!
No, it means you are simply an acned adolescent whose rants are all we can hope for until the little clock has a few more years on it.

5:18PM 2/4/2016
Eaglewings quote:
You need a serious shower to wash off all that creepiness..

5:50 2/4/2016 Unsored2008 quoted:
So HOW much LSD did you take in the 60's?

12/26/15 Weatherman2020
post #13119633
So now the fake Jew posting on the Sabbath follows what he refers to as Baal worship. What a clown.

12/28/15 7:47 AM
Weatherman2020
The fake Jew who posts on the Sabbath has indeed have a wild hair up his arse for the Messiah.

12/30/15 at 5:14 PM
Weatherman2020
1 death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
- Joeseph Stalin
Othodox Jews have more than their share of moonbats in their midst.

11/29/15 4:32 AM
Penelope said:
"Hey I'm proud of being raised a RC, as least I'm not a filthy mouth jew."

11/11/15 7:27 PM
KOSHERGRL SAID:
"You didn't prove anything, halfwit. Your idiocy is unsource"

11/12/15 11:41 AM
KOSHERGRL SAID:
"And you still haven't sourced shit.
In addition, I'm now convinced you're mentally ill."

12/28/15 at 5:22 PM
KOSHERGRL SAID:
Guano's a retard. That's the beginning and end of that topic. And every single thread he posts illustrates nothing else except his retardedness. He's almost as lame as rtard and old farts.
11-29-15 9:43 PM
Edward_Palamar said:
"you gotta stop smokin' that crack."

Zaangalewa
11/18/15 3:27am
"Do you live in a psychiatric hospital?"

This is how many so called Christians like to discuss their religion or theology with others, they attack the people rather then refute or rebuttle the topic.
They even denied the validity of their own text the NT as a source and did so by cussing and name calling.
So isn't this behavior proof that the fallen idol and it's devotion to the idol and affiliation pride causes them all to be Wormwood (bitter & poisonous)?
Let's view samples of this behavior on forums.
Christian behavior recorded:
Proof that Christians defend their Luciferianism with bashing people, lying, and telling them to drink like they do and take drugs. Should we be surprised?
Let's review the hatred eminating from Christians by influence of the hatred Jesus had and the Church had especially in establishing affiliation pride.
The following behavior is a typical religious forum Christian poster in church forum and CL:
excuse the cussing I'm leaving these in it's original language:
Crusader Frank -7:32 PM June 4 2015
You and Guno need to go to a "Bible Studies for Truly Bitter People" Group meeting

Picaro-7:34pm
June 4 2015
Yes, you should indeed go with the brown acid.
Frank called that one right.

12/29/2015
Esmeralda
If you want to be taken seriously, by me at least, you need to write clearly, express your ideas clearly. Your posts are full of incomplete sentences, an almost complete lack of correct punctuation, run-on sentences, and overall incorrect mechanics, which leads to writing that is incoherent. It is too much trouble to read your posts over and over again and try to figure out what you want to say. Also, such writing indicates a lack of education. People don't respect someone who is trying to discuss something significant when they are obviously not educated.

Dec 29, 2015 at 2:29 AM
Esmeralda
Yep. You're allowed to eat yourself to death these days. Did you wash it down with a few beers or a humongous sized Coke and then wrap it all up with half a pack of after dinner cigs? Good for you.

please die § < Its-me-IKS > 04/16 06:04

bad news? who the hell gives a rat's ass < Its-me-IKS > 06/17 11:12
neggers are cowards § < Beacon7 > 04/16 13:46 -30<br>
But your wife is a dude sooooo § < Beacon7 > 04/16 13:50
Fuck off Dwite get sum Air. § < Beacon5 > 04/16 13:58

littleretardwhore^^^ § < Quantum_Mechanic > 04/13 19:58

AH! I see... < Quantum_Mechanic > 04/04 19:34:53

why you were rambling below. You're CRAZY!!!

aww... you're kinda stupid, huh? § < Quantum_Mechanic > 03/28 15:59

^^ delusional § < Stath2_2 > 03/28 15:53

You mean cripples? § < JustRoman > 04/16 18:54 <br>
^ homeless gay negro § < frhedd > 04/18 18:03 -5

quit making up stupid crap § < Godzillla >2014-10-20 08:16

Please die, you have nothing worthwhile to < Its-me-IKS > 04/11 06:10
says the moronic proven liar § < Stath2_2 > 04/13 20:14
good job and still proving your stupidity § < Stath2_2 > 04/13 20:04

You just arent very smart § < Stath2_2 > 05/14 23:19

. look at stupid making demands!!! § < frhedd > 03/28 15:40
your illiteracy is showing, dumbass § < son-of-frhedd > 2014-10-25 14:55

Sleepy, Sneezey, Dopy, Bashful, Doc § < modern_profit > 03/28 15:40
. . Donner and Blitzen § < modern_profit > 03/28 15:41

plus he's bat shit crazy § < modern_profit > 2014-10-19 17:26

Older than what? You nitwit. § < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:26
OMG I called you a nitwit !! Do you have the < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:32
trolling:
Yawn§ < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:48
Where's the coffee? § < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:56
You exceeded your intake of stupid today. < IM4JCRU > 05/25 16:22
of ,course now

OMG!! He has money!

Do you hate everybody with money? Or just Christians? Why do you think Christians should be poor? And why should they listen to you about how to be *good* Christians?

OMG!! He has money!

Do you hate everybody with money? Or just Christians? Why do you think Christians should be poor? And why should they listen to you about how to be *good* Christians?

Well, it's obviously jealousy; nobody will pay attention to his ravings and ridiculous 'interpretations', except maybe Guno or some other gimp. It takes about 5-10 minutes to find out where Osteen got his money, what he does with a lot of it, what he doesn't do with it. Hasheater here is too stupid to do that, hence why the idiot managed to babble on about one of the preachers who isn't a crook, which is hilarious. I'm an agnostic, not a Christian, and I can do due diligence, but apparently for the Dawkins Gimps that isn't an alternative.

Osteen Signs New Multimillion-Dollar Book Deal
After selling more than four million copies of his first book, bestselling author and televangelist Joel Osteen plans to write a second by fall 2007.

Recent reports indicate that Osteen signed a multimillion-dollar book deal with Free Press, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, which is said to potentially be one of the richest for a nonfiction book, surpassing the $8.5 million or more received in 1994 by Pope John Paul II, according to The New York Times.

Osteen’s new contract follows his instant New York Times bestseller "Your Best Life Now," published in 2004 by Warner Faith, a division of the Time Warner Book Group. The book outlines his basic message of hope and encouragement that "God is a good god." Its companion journal and devotional have also become bestsellers.

Joel Osteen's $10.5 Million Mansion, Cross-Less Church and Other Surprising Facts About the Mega-Pastor

2. Joel Osteen Takes No Salary From Lakewood Church

People magazine reported in a 2007 feature on Pastor Osteen and his family that the megachurch pastor stopped taking a salary from his Houston church in 2005, as his book deals have proven to be lucrative. The same article reported that Osteen was paid an advance of $13 million for one book. (source)

Televangelist Joel Osteen shuns lavish lifestyle

The contrast is stark between Osteen and the six televangelists suspected by Iowa Sen. Charles Grassley of living lavish lifestyles — large estates, vacation homes, exotic trips, luxury cars and private jets — at the expense of their tax-exempt television ministries. Among the accused are Paula and Randy White of Tampa, and Benny Hinn, formerly of Orlando.

Author Herbert E. Brown, in his 2001 book, characterized such high-living pastors as “pimps in the pulpit.”

Osteen lives a much different life.

He has not taken a salary from his Houston megachurch for two years. He owns one house — the same one he and his wife, Victoria, have lived in for 13 years — and until recently he drove a 9-year-old car he inherited from his late father. Osteen pays his own hotel bills, and there is no private jet.

Although the upbeat minister does take collections at services, netting an estimated $43 million a year, Osteen does not ask for money on his broadcasts, which reach an estimated 7 million viewers weekly in the U.S. and 100 other countries. Nonetheless, an additional $30 million comes through the mail. His most recent book deal earned him a $13 million advance.

“We make plenty of money from our books,” said Osteen, 44. “But we just live normal lives. We try to be conservative and honor God with our life and with our example.”

Osteen agrees, offering his own definition of the prosperity gospel: “I never preach a message on money,” he said. “I do believe that God wants us to be blessed, to have good marriages, to have peace in our minds, to have health, to have money to pay our bills. I think God wants us to excel. But everyone isn’t going to be rich — if we’re talking about money.”

Nobody will find any TV sermons of his calling for 'seed money' or anything similar. With 20 books, he doesn't need it.

As for a $10 million house, I'm certain the location has much to do with security concerns for his family; there are a lot of sociopaths and loons like Hasheater here and others running around loose, and it's definitely a good idea to live where Hasheater's bondo covered Pinto would stand out while he was cruising around up to no good.

Joel Osteen's Church Robbed, He Offers Tanglewood Land $1.1 Million – Celeb Net Wealth

Con artists don't do this.

Tax reasons, people give up tax burdens then write them off.

You are so sure of your faith and support that you needed to blasphemy my name (which has God's Holy name in it and your NT even tries to blot it out. I rest my case-pure evil adversary of the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

Tax reasons, people give up tax burdens then write them off.

You are so sure of your faith and support that you needed to blasphemy my name (which has God's Holy name in it and your NT even tries to blot it out. I rest my case-pure evil adversary of the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

Adled idiocy again, no evidence supporting your wishful thinking. Have you tried changing the water in your hookah?

See couldn't even Teshuva.
You blasphemied the Holy Name and revelled in your folly (spiritual darkness)
=pure evil .
This is why we do not reveal and utter the full Holy Name, if you are willing to call your own idol the swine(IeSous) imagine what you will call the God of Abraham?
Well that mystery is solved.

See couldn't even Teshuva.
You blasphemied the Holy Name and revelled in your folly (spiritual darkness)
=pure evil .
This is why we do not reveal and utter the full Holy Name, if you are willing to call your own idol the swine(IeSous) imagine what you will call the God of Abraham?
Well that mystery is solved.

Come on, prove yourself as having some real genuine Jewish values by admitting you're a liar and gossip mongering moron. You can't sink any lower now, anyway, so you might as well.

I doubt you're really Jewish, anyway; you're just one of those idiot neo-nazis who dream up these 'false flag' idiocies and run around doing their lame best to generate hate against Jews by posting ridiculous Xian bashing gibberish; your friend Guno and Irosie are two more in the same vein.

Picaro,
Let's review you:
1)Paranoia-check
2)lies alot-check
3)deflects and displaces blame-check
4)ad hominem responses to avoid topics-check
5)attacks the righteous and breaks laws-check
6)never uses the Bible as source and bashes it instead-check
7)sample behavior from comnents:

6/28/16 11:04PM
Picaro quoted:
Have you tried changing the water in your hookah?

Picaro-7:34pm
June 4 2015
Yes, you should indeed go with the brown acid.
Frank called that one right.
- - -
Judgement evaluation: suggest anger management and a new hobby religion because whoever is shaping him to be a broken man is not doing him any service.
Jesus failed, church failed, Picaro is the perfect example- epic fail.

More non-answers. Post some pics of Osteen's limos and personal private jets. Surely they exist, because you said so.

Forum List

Back