Joe takes us back to war....

How sad...the USA jumps back into a civil war in an area of the world we thought we wouldn't have to go back to....and you libs made it possible because of orange man bad....wow....

In Syria...told you libs...

The link notes that this is the same sort of retaliatory actions that Trump took.

This is not the first time the US has blamed Iran for attacks on American troops and contractors in neighboring Iraq. After one contractor died, the Trump administration targeted the Kataib Hezbollah militia and other Shia Popular Mobilization Units (PMU), which culminated in the drone assasination of General Qassem Soleimani, commander of the Quds Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) of Iran, in January 2020.

We have no business being in Iraq or Syria.
dont forget to say trump also stopped them and tried to withdraw all troop from but was lied to about how many were actually there

Trump claimed lots of things he never did. You can say he claimed he would do it and one can point out that Obama did also but both sadly failed us.
Obama put Islamic terror on steroids.

He did. He armed them. That doesn't mean we ever left Syria.

The link notes that this is the same sort of retaliatory actions that Trump took.

This is not the first time the US has blamed Iran for attacks on American troops and contractors in neighboring Iraq. After one contractor died, the Trump administration targeted the Kataib Hezbollah militia and other Shia Popular Mobilization Units (PMU), which culminated in the drone assasination of General Qassem Soleimani, commander of the Quds Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) of Iran, in January 2020.

dont forget to say trump also stopped them and tried to withdraw all troop from but was lied to about how many were actually there

Trump claimed lots of things he never did. You can say he claimed he would do it and one can point out that Obama did also but both sadly failed us.
You are an idiot....

You are a liar. I'd prefer to be an honest idiot than a liar.
What did I lie about?...spell it out dummy...

Your thread title for one.
Really?...what would you name my thread?....this ought to be good....

You are an idiot....

You are a liar. I'd prefer to be an honest idiot than a liar.
What did I lie about?...spell it out dummy...

Your thread title for one.
Really?...what would you name my thread?....this ought to be good....

Biden continues war in Syria.

Now Putin will have to respond...this is bad and totally unnecessary...

We go for the President of peace.....the President that ended wars, ended Obama and Biden's terrorist JV team, and brought historic peace accords across the Middle East....and less then 100 days later, the left, Biden and Harris, bring up back to war and more violence.

One has to ask, who benefits from the USA being engaged in endless wars in the ME? China. Quid Pro Joe and the Dems are paying back their old debts to the CCP

Good to see him taking the fight to Putin. I support our military.

The link says this was about Iran. We don't even know what we are fighting over.
It is...so why didn't he hit Iran?...he went after Iranian backed rebels fighting in Syria...let them kill each other...this will lead to more troops on the ground and nothing is good about that...take my word for it I've been there....

Good to see him taking the fight to Putin. I support our military.

The link says this was about Iran. We don't even know what we are fighting over.
It is...so why didn't he hit Iran?...he went after Iranian backed rebels fighting in Syria...let them kill each other...this will lead to more troops on the ground and nothing is good about that...take my word for it I've been there....
Iran helped him get into office, he wouldn't attack them directly

Boy have our two political party's flipped or what?....

Forum List

Back