Joe Refuses to Talk to Gov DeSantis As Hurricane Ian Approches

Never has a President not called a Governor while a hurricane approached.
Sure, like when trump called Alabama's Governor during Hurricane Dorian in 2019.

You remember that call. It went something like this.

Hey Governor, Governor of Alabama, I altered the map path of the Hurricane Dorian, with my sharpie, and I need you to do me a favor, and make a public announcement, stating how thankful you and your constituents are for me, President trump, warning you about the dangers of this Hurricane, and how I, Your favorite President, you know, President trump, saved many lives in Alabama.

Sure, like when trump called Alabama's Governor during Hurricane Dorian in 2019.

You remember that call. It went something like this.

Hey Governor, Governor of Alabama, I altered the map path of the Hurricane Dorian, with my sharpie, and I need you to do me a favor, and make a public announcement, stating how thankful you and your constituents are for me, President trump, warning you about the dangers of this Hurricane, and how I, Your favorite President, you know, President trump, saved many lives in Alabama.
Joe the Uniter!

Joe is the only resident of the White House to never call to initiate life saving measures and Fed aid
Actions are more important than appeasing a political posturing stuffed shirt like DeSantis whose most important priority is stupid political stunts.

3 days ago

But hey, it’s far more important to you that he call DeSantis than have the necessary aid ready and waiting.

Actions are more important than appeasing a political posturing stuffed shirt like DeSantis whose most important priority is stupid political stunts.

3 days ago

But hey, it’s far more important to you that he call DeSantis than have the necessary aid ready and waiting.
Biden said the most important thing during a hurricane is to get vaccinated. Are you people really this stupid? Do you realize that you're defending a man with dementia?

3 days ago

We don't need the Feds here. We have competent leadership at the state level.

Never has a President not called a Governor while a hurricane approached. Childish games when hundreds of thousands of American lives are in danger.

In other news:
View attachment 702349

Dems are right, it would be much better to use the migrants as a protective sea wall when the hurricane arrived.

Historically, Americans have looked to our president when things like "historically bad storms" are threatening our nation. But this time it is different. We all know Joe Biden is a potato head. We all do...... Essentially not one of us actually knows who is going to be co-ordinating the efforts to deal with this storm. We all know that Joe won't be useful. This is a very precarious position for our nation,,,,every time we have a catastrophe, we are now forced to look at a potato head (Joe) for leadership.

“Justin Trudeau has responded to Donald Trump’s immigration ban by saying Canada welcomes refugees who have been rejected from the US.”

chris-pratt-wow.gif

Historically, Americans have looked to our president when things like "historically bad storms" are threatening our nation. But this time it is different. We all know Joe Biden is a potato head. We all do...... Essentially not one of us actually knows who is going to be co-ordinating the efforts to deal with this storm. We all know that Joe won't be useful. This is a very precarious position for our nation,,,,every time we have a catastrophe, we are now forced to look at a potato head (Joe) for leadership.
DeSantis will take care of it.

Nobody in Florida has to rely on President Potato Head for anything, as far as that's concerned.

As far as weather things out of the reach of government? Hold onto your butts!

Never has a President not called a Governor while a hurricane approached. Childish games when hundreds of thousands of American lives are in danger.

In other news:
View attachment 702349
Bullshit fake news!

Biden made a statement yesterday pledging federal assistance to Florida.

Forum List

Back