Joe Refuses to Talk to Gov DeSantis As Hurricane Ian Approches

Actions are more important than appeasing a political posturing stuffed shirt like DeSantis whose most important priority is stupid political stunts.

3 days ago

But hey, it’s far more important to you that he call DeSantis than have the necessary aid ready and waiting.

Biden vs Desantis? You'll lose and you know it

DeSantis will be sucking d*ck for hamburger money very soon!
confused-meme.gif

Never has a President not called a Governor while a hurricane approached.
I'm still waiting for you to provide that call trump made to Alabama's Governor in 2019.

What a tard ^^^^^^^
Sure, like when trump called Alabama's Governor during Hurricane Dorian in 2019.

You remember that call. It went something like this.

Hey Governor, Governor of Alabama, I altered the map path of the Hurricane Dorian, with my sharpie, and I need you to do me a favor, and make a public announcement, stating how thankful you and your constituents are for me, President trump, warning you about the dangers of this Hurricane, and how I, Your favorite President, you know, President trump, saved many lives in Alabama.

Never has a President not called a Governor while a hurricane approached. Childish games when hundreds of thousands of American lives are in danger.

In other news:
View attachment 702349
Another impeachable offense.

No Shit Sherlock, trump said it was going to hit Alabama.
He even drew a map with his Sharpie.
He should have called the Alabama Governor, but he didn't.
What's Donalds excuse?
Excuse for what? The hurricane didn't hit Alabama so why would Trump need to call the Governor of Alabama? Duh!

Never has a President not called a Governor while a hurricane approached. Childish games when hundreds of thousands of American lives are in danger.

Excuse for what? The hurricane didn't hit Alabama so why would Trump need to call the Governor of Alabama? Duh!
I know you are slow, but your stupidity doesn't stop when you act ignorant.
The OP claimed this >>>>>. Never has a President not called a Governor while a hurricane approached.
According to trump, the Hurricane WAS approaching Alabama.

Are you caught up yet? LOOOLLLLOOOLOLLL.

Forum List

Back