Joe Refuses to Talk to Gov DeSantis As Hurricane Ian Approches

You talk about Ron DeSantis as if he were a decent human being worthy of consideration. He is not. Biden doesn't need to talk to this lying fool to make resources available to the people of Florida.
Lying commie sez what?

They're the ones pulling stupid political stunts using innocent immigrants.

What about the stupid political stunt of inviting wide open MILLIONS of unskilled, undocumented 3rd worlders just to get votes?

What about the stupid political stunt of busing them all over the country in secret at night to undisclosed locations?

What about the innocent Americans being forced to pay for and deal with all this mess?

You cannot knowingly invade a country breaking their laws and be "innocent."

What better place for an immigrant than to end up in Martha's Vineyard! Too bad the leftists there wanted no part of them, didn't give a single one of them a job or a place to live.

What about the stupid political stunt of inviting wide open MILLIONS of unskilled, undocumented 3rd worlders just to get votes?

What about the stupid political stunt of busing them all over the country in secret at night to undisclosed locations?

What about the innocent Americans being forced to pay for and deal with all this mess?

You cannot knowingly invade a country breaking their laws and be "innocent."

What better place for an immigrant than to end up in Martha's Vineyard! Too bad the leftists there wanted no part of them, didn't give a single one of them a job or a place to live.
I say ship them to Canada and see how fast Dragonlady changes her tune!

I'm so old I remember when they blamed Trump for throwing paper towels in Puerto Rico
trump water 1.jpg

What a crock of SHIT. Biden is a decent human being and DeSantis is not? You are a total shill for Democrats and China. There is no way you are an American.

That's absolutely correct. I never said I was an American. The Niagara Escarpment (my location), is in Canada, Moron.

I am not and have never been a "shill" for anyone, you stupid, gullible fool.

Forum List

Back