Joe Biden's tough road ahead on religious freedom

I plain just don't trust him. He would trample on the religious beliefs of others

He just doesn't want to push his religious thoughts on others. It's called democracy. YOU do not NEED to have an abortion and don't need to take BC pills and by golly you don't even need to wear a condom.

I plain just don't trust him. He would trample on the religious beliefs of others

He just doesn't want to push his religious thoughts on others. It's called democracy. YOU do not NEED to have an abortion and don't need to take BC pills and by golly you don't even need to wear a condom.
Oh, really?

And he claims to be a good Catholic.

Last edited:

Why, because he is a Catholic?
A Catholic who can't keep his hands off of little children.

I predict his VP pick will be...

pedo_bear_magic.png

pedo_bear_magic.png
Good thing he is not a Muslim they would accept him gladly..

Huh.... I actually agree with Biden's view here (at least as represented by the article). The First Amendment isn't meant to give special privilege and exemptions. It's there to prevent government from controlling religion.

Huh.... I actually agree with Biden's view here (at least as represented by the article). The First Amendment isn't meant to give special privilege and exemptions. It's there to prevent government from controlling religion.
Ironically, the "special privilege" approach to the first amendment sets up government to control religion - achieving the opposite of what was intended.

pedo_bear_magic.png
That's an easy fix. All it takes is to put a turban and beard on Biden's VP pick via the magic of GIMP.

Abracadabra! Instant Muslim!

YlRHs.png

Last edited:

Oh, really?

They should pay for BC and he is a good Catholic. He isn't a serial adulterer.

pedo_bear_magic.png
That's an easy fix. All it takes is to put a turban and beard on Biden's VP pick via the magic of GIMP.

Abracadabra! Instant Muslim!

YlRHs.png

He is a Christian and I know they don't wear tubans.

Oh, really?

He is a good Catholic as far as I know.

He is a good Catholic as far as I know.
Unless you know him personally as a friend, you have little knowledge of how good a Catholic he is. Reading about or watching news about his public life tells you absolutely nothing about what he does in private.

Biden would protect the religious freedom of ALL Americans, not just his pets. So many "conservatives" today actually want their "special" religion to have special privileges and to have government force people to follow their specific religion regardless of whether they want to or not. Forcing a religion on an individual abrogates that individual's First Amendment right to freedom of religion.

I trust Biden on this issue. trump has a very bad record on it.

Fuck your religious beliefs. They don’t supersede reality.
I hope some day that you will come to the same knowledge that I have.
Regardless of whether it’s real, fake, true, false, it has no business being mixed with reality, public policy, or used as a weapon against following the law or even just being a decent fucking person who doesn’t want to infect their community. And the reality is that there is no proof, and the fact that your god is not everyone’s god.

Forum List

Back