Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address Suddenly Appears to Be ‘Off’ — For Now

I'm sorry you feel I'm being a child. I'm just trying to be friendly on this board full of angry posters. Someone called me a pussy and retarded yesterday on here...y'all shouldn't talk to eachother like that. We are all American.

I wouldn't want to be in a room with that many fascist insurrectionist supporters either.
Its time for payback. Total obnoxious responses. Yelling and screaming and calling Progs nasty names. Like it is a comedy show with hosts promoting Prog politics. Only the opposite. Can you imagine a hundred Repub Reps standing up yelling "Nancy is a C*nt over and over? Repubs have nothing to lose because we voters have lost faith in many of them. Why would they get upset? This ios waht our federal government has become because they let their voters down over and over. They even get threatened and attacked and do nothing. At least as a group.

Y'all are so...bitter. I wish I could hug y'all. :(

Ladies...gents...he won. He is your President. Cut the guy some slack.

The same slack you gave Trump when he beat down Cankles?

Surely you jest
Trust me, this time in 2017 when Trump was just starting, I was supporting him and giving him a chance.
Tell us what made you dislike Trump...be precise.
C'mon man, that's a long response. Can't I just say "Look at 2020" and that be my answer?

The guy directly attacked Democracy. We may never get back to people fully believing in our elections all because one petulant kid couldn't handle getting spanked in the popular vote. He held rallies maskless. He called a global pandemic a "Democratic Hoax" and then spread racism saying it is the China Virus. All of 2020 was a giant joke as far as being a leader is concerned. He didn't take COVID seriously, and he lost because of it. He had protestors outside the White House shot and gassed. He is everything a Fascist leader wants to be - he was just born 100 years too late.

Surely you jest
Trust me, this time in 2017 when Trump was just starting, I was supporting him and giving him a chance.

~~~~~~~
Come On Man!! You make a liar out of yourself. You're a pajama boy living in your parents basement living off your parents....
1614284709141.png

Surely you jest

~~~~~~~
Come On Man!! You make a liar out of yourself. You're a pajama boy living in your parents basement living off your parents....
Dude, if you want to connect with me on Facebook or something we can do that. Instragram, etc. I'm 32 and have my own place lol.

I'm a happy Liberal living in Texas.

Surely you jest

~~~~~~~
Dude, if you want to connect with me on Facebook or something we can do that. Instragram, etc. I'm 32 and have my own place lol.

Poorly educated and opinionated. Ignorance is bliss for you.

Its time for payback. Total obnoxious responses. Yelling and screaming and calling Progs nasty names. Like it is a comedy show with hosts promoting Prog politics. Only the opposite. Can you imagine a hundred Repub Reps standing up yelling "Nancy is a C*nt over and over?

Actually I can. I'm sure many of them dream of doing that very thing! I hope they don't though, I might die laughing.

Nastiness like that combine with bold aggression is part of the Fascist strategy to intimidate the opposition.

Surely you jest
C'mon man, that's a long response. Can't I just say "Look at 2020" and that be my answer?

The guy directly attacked Democracy. We may never get back to people fully believing in our elections all because one petulant kid couldn't handle getting spanked in the popular vote. He held rallies maskless. He called a global pandemic a "Democratic Hoax" and then spread racism saying it is the China Virus. All of 2020 was a giant joke as far as being a leader is concerned. He didn't take COVID seriously, and he lost because of it. He had protestors outside the White House shot and gassed. He is everything a Fascist leader wants to be - he was just born 100 years too late.
The guy directly attacked Democracy
Give an example of a piece of Legislation that no other President prior to Trump did.
Biden and Obama signed EOs into law without asking anyone...Is Biden attacking Democracy? Did Obama attack Democracy.

He didn't take COVID seriously

Tell me what nation took COVID seriously?
HINT: Not one nation, but tell me anyway.

He had protestors outside the White House shot and gassed
Now you're just being a mindless ideologue.

These questions are serious because you don't seem to have a background in contemporary or modern US or world history.

Surely you jest

~~~~~~~

Beta O'Rourke is that you???

Surely you jest

The guy directly attacked Democracy
Give an example of a piece of Legislation that no other President prior to Trump did.
Biden and Obama signed EOs into law without asking anyone...Is Biden attacking Democracy? Did Obama attack Democracy.

He didn't take COVID seriously

Tell me what nation took COVID seriously?
HINT: Not one nation, but tell me anyway.

He had protestors outside the White House shot and gassed
Now you're just being a mindless ideologue.

These questions are serious because you don't seem to have a background in contemporary or modern US or world history.

Maybe we should up the voting age to 40.

Forum List

Back