Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address Suddenly Appears to Be ‘Off’ — For Now

Y'all are so...bitter. I wish I could hug y'all. :(

Ladies...gents...he won. He is your President. Cut the guy some slack.

The same slack you gave Trump when he beat down Cankles?

Surely you jest
Trust me, this time in 2017 when Trump was just starting, I was supporting him and giving him a chance.
Tell us what made you dislike Trump...be precise.
C'mon man, that's a long response. Can't I just say "Look at 2020" and that be my answer?

The guy directly attacked Democracy. We may never get back to people fully believing in our elections all because one petulant kid couldn't handle getting spanked in the popular vote. He held rallies maskless. He called a global pandemic a "Democratic Hoax" and then spread racism saying it is the China Virus. All of 2020 was a giant joke as far as being a leader is concerned. He didn't take COVID seriously, and he lost because of it. He had protestors outside the White House shot and gassed. He is everything a Fascist leader wants to be - he was just born 100 years too late.
The guy directly attacked Democracy
Give an example of a piece of Legislation that no other President prior to Trump did.
Biden and Obama signed EOs into law without asking anyone...Is Biden attacking Democracy? Did Obama attack Democracy.

He didn't take COVID seriously

Tell me what nation took COVID seriously?
HINT: Not one nation, but tell me anyway.

He had protestors outside the White House shot and gassed
Now you're just being a mindless ideologue.

These questions are serious because you don't seem to have a background in contemporary or modern US or world history.

Maybe we should up the voting age to 40.
There should be a test...If you don't know the candidate's positions on 10 issues you can't vote.
And you can't answer
01] Welfare
02] Welfare
03] Welfare
04] Welfare
05] Welfare
06] Welfare
07] Welfare
08] Welfare
09] Welfare
10] Welfare

Surely you jest
Trust me, this time in 2017 when Trump was just starting, I was supporting him and giving him a chance.
C'mon man, that's a long response. Can't I just say "Look at 2020" and that be my answer?

The guy directly attacked Democracy. We may never get back to people fully believing in our elections all because one petulant kid couldn't handle getting spanked in the popular vote. He held rallies maskless. He called a global pandemic a "Democratic Hoax" and then spread racism saying it is the China Virus. All of 2020 was a giant joke as far as being a leader is concerned. He didn't take COVID seriously, and he lost because of it. He had protestors outside the White House shot and gassed. He is everything a Fascist leader wants to be - he was just born 100 years too late.
Give an example of a piece of Legislation that no other President prior to Trump did.
Biden and Obama signed EOs into law without asking anyone...Is Biden attacking Democracy? Did Obama attack Democracy.

These questions are serious because you don't seem to have a background in contemporary or modern US or world history.

There should be a test...If you don't know the candidate's positions on 10 issues you can't vote.
And you can't answer
01] Welfare
02] Welfare
03] Welfare
04] Welfare
05] Welfare
06] Welfare
07] Welfare
08] Welfare
09] Welfare
10] Welfare

It's a sad state of affairs.
It sorta looks like we're going down.

Surely you jest

And you can't answer
01] Welfare
02] Welfare
03] Welfare
04] Welfare
05] Welfare
06] Welfare
07] Welfare
08] Welfare
09] Welfare
10] Welfare

All we can hope is that most Democrats in Congress are not Liberals.

It’s a far too lengthy and detail oriented speech for him to do live. All the world would then see his infirmity
Just put Trump up there next to him for 5 minutes to remind the world why they danced in the streets when the orange blob was throw out.

It’s a far too lengthy and detail oriented speech for him to do live. All the world would then see his infirmity
Just put Trump up there next to him for 5 minutes to remind the world why they danced in the streets when the orange blob was throw out.

In a previous life you were a bandmember on the Titanic.

Surely you jest

And you can't answer
01] Welfare
02] Welfare
03] Welfare
04] Welfare
05] Welfare
06] Welfare
07] Welfare
08] Welfare
09] Welfare
10] Welfare

Liberals are tolerable, progtards not so much

There are like two real liberals on here, the rest? Daffy left loon progs

Surely you jest

And you can't answer
01] Welfare
02] Welfare
03] Welfare
04] Welfare
05] Welfare
06] Welfare
07] Welfare
08] Welfare
09] Welfare
10] Welfare

Liberals are tolerable, progtards not so much

There are like two real liberals on here, the rest? Daffy left loon progs
In real life, they hustle into the distance.
Here, they stick around like sore throat mucus.

He can't even speak coherently for a minute.
Trump couldn't speak beyond fifth grade level...and he still gave SOTU speeches.
Get out there Joe...the bar has never been lower!!!

Obviously you've never taken writing or public speaking course.... The object is to relay information to the public on a 6th grade level. Not to speak over the masses bu to them...
Yes...of course...I'm sure you're right...

Arguing with a xiden supporter is like playing chess against a pigeon...no matter how well you play it just shits on the board then struts around like it won.

President Joe Biden's State of the Union Address Suddenly Appears to Be 'Off' — For Now - Becker News
24 Feb 2021 ~~ By Kyle Becker

President Joe Biden was expected to have given his first State of the Union address by now.
Although the mainstream press is issuing “fact checks” to dispute the claim Biden was supposed to have had one by February 20th, the AP earlier reported that he was supposed to have had one by… *checks calendar*… yesterday.
“US President Joe Biden is expected to deliver the annual State of the Union address on 23 February 2021 (date is still to be confirmed),” the Associated Press reported.
It is indisputable that the president can have the SOTU address whenever he or she wants. Or none at all, like Jimmy Carter chose in 1977. Or even submitted in writing, as the same president did in 1981.
But Biden will soon be running upon the longest period of time in the last three decades for a president to wait to give his first State of the Union Address.
President Ronald Reagan (first term): February 18, 1981
President Ronald Reagan (second term): February 06, 1985
President George H.W. Bush: February 09, 1989
President Bill Clinton (first term): February 17, 1993
President Bill Clinton (second term): February 04, 1997
President George W. Bush (first term): February 27, 2001
President George W. Bush (second term): February 02, 2005
President Barack Obama (first term): February 24, 2009
President Barack Obama (second term): February 12, 2013
President Donald Trump (first term): February 28, 2017
Thus, if Joe Biden doesn’t give his State of the Union before Sunday, he will have eclipsed the modern timeline for presidents to give their first State of the Union Address.
A check of his presidential calendar gives no details on when a State of the Union may be forthcoming. America is in the midst of a COVID-19 pandemic, fallout from the Capitol riots, a Texas disaster, and other major emergencies. The Biden administration has issued an unprecedented flurry of executive orders, many of them highly controversial.

Comment:
Indeed, we all know why China Joey Xi has not scheduled or contemplated delivering a State of The Union message to the American People.
Personally, I doubt if there will be a SOTU... Joey Xi is incapable of standing their for an hour or more to deliver an articulate and cogent SOTU.
Actually we don't need China Joe to telling us lies about the State of the Union.... We know the STATE OF THE UNION. There's fences and razor wire around the Capitol, illegal aliens are pouring across the border, systemic racism is a national crisis, gas prices are going up, schools are still closed, and we are awaiting a third wave of COVID due to mutations.
Perhaps they are waiting for Joey Xi to step down so that Kamaltoe Harris will deliver her first SOTU....
Unfortunately, we are hurtling toward totalitarian rule without a single protest. Our Liberty, Freedoms and wealth are under attack while government dependency increases; we will soon be serfs governed at the whim of the elite Progressive Mraxist/DSA Democrat Leftists globalists.

I am waiting for his State of the Union speech so that Nancy can be shown on national TV kissing every single page.

and maybe xidens wife can explain to AMERICA, why she has allowed the geriatric abuse towards xiden...id be curious as to the answer. so much for ethics, right doc(fake doc)

President Joe Biden's State of the Union Address Suddenly Appears to Be 'Off' — For Now - Becker News
24 Feb 2021 ~~ By Kyle Becker

President Joe Biden was expected to have given his first State of the Union address by now.
Although the mainstream press is issuing “fact checks” to dispute the claim Biden was supposed to have had one by February 20th, the AP earlier reported that he was supposed to have had one by… *checks calendar*… yesterday.
“US President Joe Biden is expected to deliver the annual State of the Union address on 23 February 2021 (date is still to be confirmed),” the Associated Press reported.
It is indisputable that the president can have the SOTU address whenever he or she wants. Or none at all, like Jimmy Carter chose in 1977. Or even submitted in writing, as the same president did in 1981.
But Biden will soon be running upon the longest period of time in the last three decades for a president to wait to give his first State of the Union Address.
President Ronald Reagan (first term): February 18, 1981
President Ronald Reagan (second term): February 06, 1985
President George H.W. Bush: February 09, 1989
President Bill Clinton (first term): February 17, 1993
President Bill Clinton (second term): February 04, 1997
President George W. Bush (first term): February 27, 2001
President George W. Bush (second term): February 02, 2005
President Barack Obama (first term): February 24, 2009
President Barack Obama (second term): February 12, 2013
President Donald Trump (first term): February 28, 2017
Thus, if Joe Biden doesn’t give his State of the Union before Sunday, he will have eclipsed the modern timeline for presidents to give their first State of the Union Address.
A check of his presidential calendar gives no details on when a State of the Union may be forthcoming. America is in the midst of a COVID-19 pandemic, fallout from the Capitol riots, a Texas disaster, and other major emergencies. The Biden administration has issued an unprecedented flurry of executive orders, many of them highly controversial.

Comment:
Indeed, we all know why China Joey Xi has not scheduled or contemplated delivering a State of The Union message to the American People.
Personally, I doubt if there will be a SOTU... Joey Xi is incapable of standing their for an hour or more to deliver an articulate and cogent SOTU.
Actually we don't need China Joe to telling us lies about the State of the Union.... We know the STATE OF THE UNION. There's fences and razor wire around the Capitol, illegal aliens are pouring across the border, systemic racism is a national crisis, gas prices are going up, schools are still closed, and we are awaiting a third wave of COVID due to mutations.
Perhaps they are waiting for Joey Xi to step down so that Kamaltoe Harris will deliver her first SOTU....
Unfortunately, we are hurtling toward totalitarian rule without a single protest. Our Liberty, Freedoms and wealth are under attack while government dependency increases; we will soon be serfs governed at the whim of the elite Progressive Mraxist/DSA Democrat Leftists globalists.

I am waiting for his State of the Union speech so that Nancy can be shown on national TV kissing every single page.

and maybe xidens wife can explain to AMERICA, why she has allowed the geriatric abuse towards xiden...id be curious as to the answer. so much for ethics, right doc(fake doc)

Jill is dying to decorate the WH next XMAS.

Surely you jest
You just can't make up your mind about anything can you.

1614288227731.png

Forum List

Back