Joe Biden’s Jim Crow Fantasy

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

20 Jan 2022 ~~ By Wesley Hunt
President Biden has built a catalog of racist and offensive statements about black Americans and members of other minority communities throughout his career. However, Biden’s latest political stunt comparing the resistance to voting for a federalized takeover of our elections, to a sequel of Jim Crow, takes the cake.
In his own words, Biden claimed opposition to the Freedom to Vote Act and John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act was, “Jim Crow 2.0.” Biden also claimed that this new Jim Crow 2.0, is because of voter suppression and election subversion.
~Snip~
As we finish honoring and celebrating the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. this week, we must continue to remind ourselves that yes, there will always be room to improve our society, but there is no single better country on earth than America.
Joe Biden’s plan to divide America on racial lines will not work. We are not living in an era of Jim Crow 2.0, precisely the opposite, and the story of my family and my candidacy for United States Congress is evidence of that.

Commentary:
Hmm..., would it have been somehow improper for anyone making observations yesterday to point out that George Wallace, Bull Connor and Jefferson Davis were democrats?
If people can provide a required ID to buy alcohol, drive a car, why can't they show the same ID to vote? The Democrats are out right lying when they say needing to show an ID to vote is preventing minorities from voting.
Fact:
**********​

Not one democrat has ever says how people are being suppressed from voting

All you hear is that they need to federalize all elections to make it fair

How so?

Not one democrat has ever says how people are being suppressed from voting

All you hear is that they need to federalize all elections to make it fair

How so?
They just want ACORN back.

20 Jan 2022 ~~ By Wesley Hunt
President Biden has built a catalog of racist and offensive statements about black Americans and members of other minority communities throughout his career. However, Biden’s latest political stunt comparing the resistance to voting for a federalized takeover of our elections, to a sequel of Jim Crow, takes the cake.
In his own words, Biden claimed opposition to the Freedom to Vote Act and John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act was, “Jim Crow 2.0.” Biden also claimed that this new Jim Crow 2.0, is because of voter suppression and election subversion.
~Snip~
As we finish honoring and celebrating the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. this week, we must continue to remind ourselves that yes, there will always be room to improve our society, but there is no single better country on earth than America.
Joe Biden’s plan to divide America on racial lines will not work. We are not living in an era of Jim Crow 2.0, precisely the opposite, and the story of my family and my candidacy for United States Congress is evidence of that.

Commentary:
Hmm..., would it have been somehow improper for anyone making observations yesterday to point out that George Wallace, Bull Connor and Jefferson Davis were democrats?
If people can provide a required ID to buy alcohol, drive a car, why can't they show the same ID to vote? The Democrats are out right lying when they say needing to show an ID to vote is preventing minorities from voting.
Fact:
**********​

I've found it's pointless to argue with leftists about their party's continued racism, because they simply don't have a problem with it. They like it, actually. These are the people who, until last week, had a klansman in the governor's mansion in Virginia. The only reason he isn't still there is because of term limits (just like another DNC klanner, Robert Byrd).

I've found it's pointless to argue with leftists about their party's continued racism, because they simply don't have a problem with it. They like it, actually. These are the people who, until last week, had a klansman in the governor's mansion in Virginia. The only reason he isn't still there is because of term limits (just like another DNC klanner, Robert Byrd).
well we all know byrd started liking black people...

Right? blacks vote in kkk demofks. Can't make it up. They enjoy feeling inferior and lynched, I guess. No other explanation.

when the poor white man's wrinkled stomach cried out for the food that his empty pockets could not provide, he ate Jim Crow, a psychological bird that told him that no matter how bad off he was, at least he was a white man, better than the black man.

The US was on a track of being color-blind until Biden started using his racist democrat playbook.

Vote Republican if you want to get back to being color-blind.

Forum List

Back