Joe Biden's global warming-obsessed administration shuts down due to snow

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
LOL

Government Calls A Snow Day​

Federal offices will be closed in Washington, D.C., on Monday due to a winter storm that could drop as much as eight inches of snow across the nation’s capital.

The Office of Personnel Management made the announcement late Sunday, hours before the storm began early Monday. It made an exception for emergency employees, whom the office said were still expected to report to work unless they were directed otherwise.

The White House also canceled the daily press briefing due to the winter storm.

YAWN, The same old song by the usual curmudgeon whose hate for the Millions of Americans who voted for President Biden is a daily message. I wonder if he is desperate for attention, or, desperate for attention? That is a rhetorical question.

His signature line is proof he's a hater. Is it pathological or is it pathological? That too is a rhetorical question.

YAWN, The same old song by the usual curmudgeon whose hate for the Millions of Americans who voted for President Biden is a daily message. I wonder if he is desperate for attention, or, desperate for attention? That is a rhetorical question.

His signature line is proof he's a hater. Is it pathological or is it pathological? That too is a rhetorical question.

No comment on the snow shutdown in this time of terrible global warming (tm)?

Yup, you got duped alright! Dumbass.

You seem to be amused by trivia.
FYI global warming does not mean it is never going to snow again in January.

Depends who you ask. Some of the hoaxsters made that exact claim.

The End of Snow?​

Dontcha know, blizzards are the result of Man Made Global Warming.

Depends who you ask. Some of the hoaxsters made that exact claim.

The End of Snow?​

The article was an opinion piece by a skier. His title was made do grab the readers attention. He is worried that there is less snow for skiers. He does not represent the science of climate.

The article was an opinion piece by a skier. His title was made do grab the readers attention. He is worried that there is less snow for skiers. He does not represent the science of climate.

Nice excuse. What's your excuse for this one?

In 2000, a warming scientist from East Anglia, Dr. David Viner, went way out on a limb and said there would soon be no more snow in England. From the Independent report of March 20, 2000:

Britain’s winter ends tomorrow with further indications of a striking environmental change: snow is starting to disappear from our lives. Sledges, snowmen, snowballs and the excitement of waking to find that the stuff has settled outside are all a rapidly diminishing part of Britain’s culture, as warmer winters - which scientists are attributing to global climate change - produce not only fewer white Christmases, but fewer white Januaries and Februaries...According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia ,within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event”. “Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,” he said.

Nice excuse. What's your excuse for this one?

In 2000, a warming scientist from East Anglia, Dr. David Viner, went way out on a limb and said there would soon be no more snow in England. From the Independent report of March 20, 2000:
That wasn't an excuse, he was just a journalist trying to get attention.
Viner didn't know diddly 22 years ago. You will always find degreed scientists on all topics that make premature predictions. That is not excusable.

That wasn't an excuse, he was just a journalist trying to get attention.
Viner didn't know diddly 22 years ago. You will always find degreed scientists on all topics that make premature predictions. That is not excusable.

Carry on...

1641242763059.png

Your absurd claim that "experts" have not been predicting the end of snow for decades, only to be proven wrong over and over and over again.
I made no such claim. You misread my post. I said experts on all topics make premature predictions. Premature means an ill thought prediction which can be wrong. That is pretty much what you just said.

LOL

Government Calls A Snow Day​

Federal offices will be closed in Washington, D.C., on Monday due to a winter storm that could drop as much as eight inches of snow across the nation’s capital.

The Office of Personnel Management made the announcement late Sunday, hours before the storm began early Monday. It made an exception for emergency employees, whom the office said were still expected to report to work unless they were directed otherwise.

The White House also canceled the daily press briefing due to the winter storm.
Gerbil Worming!

CO2!!

Snow is a thing of the pas...ahh, fuck it

No matter how much snow falls or how cold it gets or that snow fell in Florida...the planet is still warming am I right. (sarcasm)

Forum List

Back