Joe Biden's Gift to the Islamic Theocracy in Afghanistan

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
What a bumbling fool. He is responsible for the death of American troops and their Afgan supporters.

For people who claim to be against theocracies, why does every Democrat president create them and arm them?

B8BB1DF3-FCFF-4A81-80A2-4FE51876EF87.png

I'm trying to imagine a scenario where a hypothetical President Trump abandons hundreds of American citizens in Afghanistan to the savagery of the Taliban, our new best buddies. And then when asked about it, he snaps at a reporter "I'm not talking about Afghanistan".

And as hard as I try to imagine that, it just doesn't visualize. There's no universe where that happens with a President Donald J.Trump. But, horrifically, we find ourselves trapped in a universe in which an idiot named Joe Biden does it almost casually, and other idiots on here applaud him.

Talk to Donald baby. He’s the one who set up the end date.

loon

Biden was openly bragging during his first week in office about how he was writing Executive Orders to undo everything Trump had done. As a matter of fact, he changed the withdraw date from Afghanistan. But somehow, Trump is fully responsible for this mess? Good luck selling that to the American people because so far, they aren't buying your schtick.

Biden was openly bragging during his first week in office about how he was writing Executive Orders to undo everything Trump had done. As a matter of fact, he changed the withdraw date from Afghanistan. But somehow, Trump is fully responsible for this mess? Good luck selling that to the American people because so far, they aren't buying your schtick.

She didn’t say Trump was fully responsible.

Rather, it’s the Trump cult memory-holing that Trump was the one who cut the deal with the Taliban.

I'm trying to imagine a scenario where a hypothetical President Trump abandons hundreds of American citizens in Afghanistan to the savagery of the Taliban, our new best buddies. And then when asked about it, he snaps at a reporter "I'm not talking about Afghanistan".

And as hard as I try to imagine that, it just doesn't visualize. There's no universe where that happens with a President Donald J.Trump. But, horrifically, we find ourselves trapped in a universe in which an idiot named Joe Biden does it almost casually, and other idiots on here applaud him.
Nobody believes this would be happening under President Trump. The left is just doing what it can to save face.

What a bumbling fool. He is responsible for the death of American troops and their Afgan supporters.

For people who claim to be against theocracies, why does every Democrat president create them and arm them?

Deobandi was created in British India long ago.. Its strongly anti-colonialism.

Forum List

Back