Joe Biden's First 100 Days... If he makes it that long.

Joe Biden's First 100 Days... If he makes it that long.........Personally I think that he's being VERY Optimistic!

Don't underestimate Sleepy Joe at all.

Sure, he's moving kind of slow, but he is a veteran politician with a half century of power behind him, and knows where he stands.

Expect to see his beloved son taking center stage next month, serving as regent and living in Washington DC like George IV did during his dad's old age.

Good chance that Harris will be gone sooner rather than later. Maybe disposed of in a plot to remove the Bidens. Remember the broad called Sleepy Joe a "racist" and he might not remember if he took his pills this morning but he remembers the insult. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Joe Biden's First 100 Days... If he makes it that long.........Personally I think that he's being VERY Optimistic!

Don't underestimate Sleepy Joe at all.

Sure, he's moving kind of slow, but he is a veteran politician with a half century of power behind him, and knows where he stands.

Expect to see his beloved son taking center stage next month, serving as regent and living in Washington DC like George IV did during his dad's old age.

Good chance that Harris will be gone sooner rather than later. Maybe disposed of in a plot to remove the Bidens. Remember the broad called Sleepy Joe a "racist" and he might not remember if he took his pills this morning but he remembers the insult. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Thats Doubtful!

You mean what will Commie Harris in drag do as Beijing Joe Biden?

She could sign an Executive Order to do any damn thing she pleases, but then, they already do that so why sign the order?

I say the Xi'den Crime Family nets $3B in the first 100 days. And that's just from China.

I wonder if they'll turn Hunted loose again on the little 10-year old Chinese girls. He could do some bodacious serial raping in there with the right coach. That's got to be the luckiest mother fucker walking the planet.... hmm? He needs to figure out how to suck the Dominion Voting corporate cock for keeping him out of prison.

Forum List

Back