Joe Biden's FEMA is withholding aid from Florida for hurricane Ian

Petulant, childish Joe Biden has still not spoken to Governor Desantis, while the hurricane bears down on Florida.

People will likely die because Pedo Peter is too scared to talk to Desantis.

I remember the hurricane in 1992 where the Democratic governor of Florida deliberately delayed requesting federal govt. assistance so that President Bush would be blamed by the people of Florida and Bush's reelection bid would be damaged.

It worked.

When that same Hurricane hit Louisiana, the Democratic governor of Louisiana (the notoriously corrupt Edwin Edwards) didn't hesitate to request federal assistance.
Your link isn't working.

All the Neo-GOP has is lie and false equivocation.

Vote them out ladies. While you still have a voice in the matter.

Who is the president of Puerto Rico?

*biden.

How many states are there? Where did Obama get that number from, I wonder......HMMMM.

Organisation of Islamic Cooperation - Wikipedia

The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC; Arabic: منظمة التعاون الإسلامي, romanized: Munaẓẓama at-Taʿāwun al-ʾIslāmiyy; French: Organisation de la coopération islamique), formerly the Organisation of the Islamic Conference, is an intergovernmental organization founded in 1969, consisting of 57 member states. The organisation states that it is "the collective voice of the Muslim world" and works to "safeguard and protect the interests of the Muslim world in the spirit of promoting international peace and harmony".[1]

*biden.

How many states are there? Where did Obama get that number from, I wonder......HMMMM.

Organisation of Islamic Cooperation - Wikipedia

The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC; Arabic: منظمة التعاون الإسلامي, romanized: Munaẓẓama at-Taʿāwun al-ʾIslāmiyy; French: Organisation de la coopération islamique), formerly the Organisation of the Islamic Conference, is an intergovernmental organization founded in 1969, consisting of 57 member states. The organisation states that it is "the collective voice of the Muslim world" and works to "safeguard and protect the interests of the Muslim world in the spirit of promoting international peace and harmony".[1]

So tRump was also president of Puerto Rico at 1 time then thank you.

Forum List

Back