Joe Biden's FEMA is withholding aid from Florida for hurricane Ian

I like that FEMA has personnel in place.

Biden's still a complete fucking failure and, by pulling his petty bullshit, has just lost Florida in the midterms and in the General...
I just heard Desantis talking to Hannity saying he got the impression after talking to Biden today that he was cooperating with FL response plans.

I remember the hurricane in 1992 where the Democratic governor of Florida deliberately delayed requesting federal govt. assistance so that President Bush would be blamed by the people of Florida and Bush's reelection bid would be damaged.

It worked.

When that same Hurricane hit Louisiana, the Democratic governor of Louisiana (the notoriously corrupt Edwin Edwards) didn't hesitate to request federal assistance.

I like that FEMA has personnel in place.

Biden's still a complete fucking failure and, by pulling his petty bullshit, has just lost Florida in the midterms and in the General...

3 days ago...

2 days ago...

1 day ago...

Today...

[/dumber?
If rightwingers didn't lie they would have absolutely nothing to say!
MAGA

Heard anything about Puerto Rico lately, I heard they had a storm.

Remember all of the doom and gloom when Trump was President? :rolleyes:

Response to the hurricane hit in Puerto Rico during the Trump administration was a complete disgrace. Why on earth would you bring it up?

Remember Trump throwing paper towels?

Maybe DeSantis shouldn't have used all that money to go pick people up in other states.
kiduca3muhq91.jpg

Forum List

Back