Joe Biden's favorability rating lower than Trump's at the same point

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
81 million votes my ass.

1641834240170.png

1641834256726.png

Biden isn't qualified to be President. When he runs out of Trump's residuals, he'll never be able to lead on his own. I guess that's why Democrats are trying so hard to get rid of the filibuster and pass their voter fraud law.

Bidens is down because of what he does or doesn't do.

Trumps was only down because of people who didn't like his personality. His was never down because of what he actually did.

81 million votes my ass.

View attachment 586191

View attachment 586192
Where is trumps current approval rating cuz that was the choice? Oh yea. Bitch lost and doesn’t have one. But if you have an approval rating of the two choices I bet your boyfriend Biden is higher.

No. The data of 81M triggered you into starting this thread. I’m pointing out that your premise is flawed. A low current approval rating isn’t an indication of how you’d vote with the binary choice we had. Have fun.

As there is no binary choice right now you have to go with a generic ballot.....Tater against a unnamed gop hopeful.

A Wall Street Journal poll back in early December claimed that 44% said they would choose the Republican, while 41% said they would choose Tater.

That's pretty damming when you consider that, historically, the dems have mostly led on the generic ballot for years.

Given that was a full month ago and Tater's numbers have continued to fall that's something called a clue......So yeah, I guess I can understand why you would be triggered.

From what I can glean the numbers are even worse for dem congress-critters, some just in the high 30s......But you already knew that. ;)

I remember some stupid idiot Trump hater on here kept on consistently saying President Trump was the lowest rated. Ugh WRONG! I knew the Sleepy joe is the lowest favored and will be the most disliked president in history. Each month passing is proving so. This is the easiest way to spot how much the democrats cheated in 2020.

Bidens is down because of what he does or doesn't do.

Trumps was only down because of people who didn't like his personality. His was never down because of what he actually did.
Trump bungled covid response early on, and sent alot if incendiary tweets.

8tixgg0r4wa81.jpg

Forum List

Back