Kevin McCarthy Plans to Strip Ilhan Omar off Foreign Affairs, Eric Swalwell and Adam Schiff off Intelligence Committee

I'd like to see McCarthy, McConnell and Scalise get stripped of their leadership positions too. They're all whining pussies. MTG, Jordan and Gaetz would do a much better job.

McCarthy for democrats is like Pelosi for republicans, but McCarthy is far worse.

Ha! Ha!

libs keep forgetting that any game they can think up conservatives can learn to play

Unfortunately far to often republicans don't play to win. McCarthy is only trying to not become the 3rd Liz Cheney, as speaker he would quickly avoid doing anything, spouting off "people are tired of all the investigations, and we need to go back to moral norms" and no one will be held accountable.

Unfortunately far to often republicans don't play to win. McCarthy is only trying to not become the 3rd Liz Cheney, as speaker he would quickly avoid doing anything, spouting off "people are tired of all the investigations, and we need to go back to moral norms" and no one will be held accountable.
Yes, I dont take everything McCarthy says at face value

Ha! Ha!

libs keep forgetting that any game they can think up conservatives can learn to play
Yep, when the dems passed that 45 day early voting law before the 2020 election the right-leaning were all aghast.....Then we got our feet under us and figured out that, unlike the dems, the right-leaning voter is not lazy and will vote in huge numbers once they found out how convenient it was.

Then others like myself decided, with no direction, that hey, I can be the one to help give them a bit of a push and tote them to the polls and we rolled the dems with their own law.....It was glorious. :)

LOL....The dems thought what with 45 days to get their dem "Souls to the Polls" they would never lose another election. Thing is they never counted on just how fuckin' lazy the average dem "soul" is. ;)

Yep, when the dems passed that 45 day early voting law before the 2020 election the right-leaning were all aghast.....Then we got our feet under us and figured out that, unlike the dems, the right-leaning voter is not lazy and will vote in huge numbers once they found out how convenient it was.

Then others like myself decided, with no direction, that hey, I can be the one to help give them a bit of a push and tote them to the polls and we rolled the dems with their own law.....It was glorious. :)

LOL....The dems thought what with 45 days to get their dem "Souls to the Polls" they would never lose another election. Thing is they never counted on just how fuckin' lazy the average dem "soul" is. ;)
Dems do it a bit different from you

they just show up at a voters door with a carton of cigarettes and a blank ballot for the voter to sign

its so easy even an illiterate felon can do it

The fact that Nancy Pelosi hasn't already done that proves just how anti-American she really is.

They didn't threaten a colleauge's life like Gosar did nor did they make anti-semitic remarks like Greene did. Opposing Israel's policies and actions is not anti-semitic. You are a anti-American piece of dogshit.

Ilhan Omar's patriotic love for America is a force of nature, my friends!

Forum List

Back