Joe Biden Yucks It Up at Presser Over Nashville Shooting

You are dense, aren't you?

Did I say anything about weapons? No, my comment was about money, money that could have been used in a myriad of ways to protect American schools.
Right now republicans are about taking books out of schools, to protect the children. Sex-ed out of schools. History out of schools.

Lincoln was known to have joked about Union losses, when asked how he could do such a thing, he said it was the only way to keep from crying.
so xiden equates the trans terrorist being killed by the police in Tenn to a Union loss in the Civil War? I guess that’s possible

Did it occur to you that maybe she targeted the Christian school because she was a former student?
she/he was in their late 20s none of the kids murdered would of gone to school with he/she.

I have no doubt she targeted the school because she went there and knew it was a christian school.

Lets be honest
Who cares?

Just give thoughts and prayers and move on. We get one of these shootings every few weeks and we frankly don’t care.

We care more about our gun rights than we care about our children.
It is the choice we have made
Im assuming you drive a car? Do you advocate for the elimination of cars? They kill 60-80 people a day.

So I guess you care more about the convenience of driving than peoples lives, you monster.

See how dumb your logic is? I invite you to be more intelligent than that

she/he was in their late 20s none of the kids murdered would of gone to school with he/she.

I have no doubt she targeted the school because she went there and knew it was a christian school.

I have no proof but one would lean towards thinking it had to do with her treatment by the school system back then.

Or she knew the layout of the building. And was familiar with how to gain entry, like she did by shooting out a side door, thus avoiding any security they would have had at the entrances to the building.

The shooter wasn't "woke"
The shooter wasn't BLM
The shooter wasn't an illegal alien

The shooter WAS religious
The shooter WAS white
The shooter WAS able to buy a ton of weapons

All the republican talking points flew out the window.
So you think being white is a bad thing?

For the most part, the right wing doesn’t condemn people based on their race, that’s a CRT/BLM/KKK/Jim crow thing (all democrat groups, all the exact same logic)

However, we call out the left when they do, and also when they pick and choose who they condemn. they act as if we bring it up. We don’t, they/you do, we just react to your race obsession.

If you didn’t claim every spot under every rock was racist, you’d get very little fight from the right. But you guys do, so… keep on with your race obsession

Im assuming you drive a car? Do you advocate for the elimination of cars? They kill 60-80 people a day.

So I guess you care more about the convenience of driving than peoples lives, you monster.

See how dumb your logic is? I invite you to be more intelligent than that

Cars that kill people are accidents
Guns that kill people are on purpose

But I still support auto laws on safety, roads, drinking, licensing, insurance, registration…

Things we should apply to guns

Good point.
Before you can drive a car, you have to take hours of classes on the rules of the road.
You have to pass a written test.
You have to pass a driving test.
You have to register your car with the state
You have to have thousands of dollars of liability insurance.

If you want to draw parallels, then apply the same rules to guns.

So you think being white is a bad thing?

Actually it's a good thing. Because we have a poster on another forum here, that posts only crimes committed by blacks, or immigrants.

He hasn't posted about the Tennessee shooting.

Cars that kill people are accidents
Guns that kill people are on purpose
Actually a lot of people are killed by guns by accident also.
Like the woman who was shot by her toddler in the back seat who got hold of her gun.
Or the 9 year-old who shot her instructor who was teaching her to shoot a machine gun.
Or even the guy whose dog in the back seat, stepped on the trigger of his rifle and killed him.

Oops....

Thank you for having the courage to admit that you don't care.

Why should anyone care about 9 year olds being slaughtered?

Not like we will do anything about it
Guns are more important

Children killed by guns is a small price to pay for our Second Amendment Rights…….we have made our choice

Actually a lot of people are killed by guns by accident also.
Like the woman who was shot by her toddler in the back seat who got hold of her gun.
Or the 9 year-old who shot her instructor who was teaching her to shoot a machine gun.
Or even the guy whose dog in the back seat, stepped on the trigger of his rifle and killed him.

Oops....

Very true

Occasionally, someone is shot by accident
Occasionally, someone is run over by cars on purpose

But in reality, it is primarily the opposite

The guy seemed quite chipper, trying to do some standup comedy… joking about ice cream as the media awaited his comments on the kids that just died.

Talk about out of touch. If he wasn’t a democrat, he’d be getting skewered 24/7 across all networks for not caring about the kids lives.

People have to understand......the democrat party is now evil. They are maoists, thru and thru.....

Mass public shootings, in particular, school shootings.....are the Christmas Morning for these maoist democrats......they hope and wish for these to happen because then they get to pull out their gun control wish lists and push for more and more gun control....

The more dead children, the better for the democrats......each dead victim is a gift wrapped present for the democrats........

You can't stampede Americans into giving up their Rights with gang bangers murdering each other in democrat party controlled cities......Americans know if they simply don't go into the democrat party controlled areas, they aren't going to be shot...

The rarest of the rare mass public shootings, however, are used to lie to Americans about their danger........we had 12 mass public shootings in 2022, total killed 74

Deer kill 200 people every year
lawn mowers kill between 90-100 people every year
ladders 300 people every year
knives over 1,500 people every year.......

So 74 people killed in mass public shootings can't scare people into giving up their Rights......unless the democrats lie about them, push them through their democrat party controlled media outlets 24/7..........

Forum List

Back