Joe Biden Yucks It Up at Presser Over Nashville Shooting

Wow! Semi-justifying the shooting because of an assumption of mistreatment with no proof.

That’s an impressively poor “point”, and alarming you’re trying to victimize the murderer

No justification at all. Being mistreated is not a justification for mass murder.

Are you really that fucking stupid?

Well, THAT sure justifies it.

All the testosterone being pumped into her must have had nothing to do with it, eh?

No justification at all.

Being mistreated is not a justification for mass murder

Are you really that fucking stupid?

The shooter wasn't "woke"
The shooter wasn't BLM
The shooter wasn't an illegal alien

The shooter WAS religious
The shooter WAS white
The shooter WAS able to buy a ton of weapons

All the republican talking points flew out the window.
The shooter was a mentally ill transgender nut job.

How do you know they were mistreated? Why would you make such an assumption?

I did not say they were, I just speculated on a possible motive.

I would make such an assumption as previous school shooters had been.

No, I am quite intelligent.

hysterical-laughter.gif

One universal truth, people that are actually intelligent never need tell people they are intelligent.

The fact you feel the need to do so is all anyone needs to know.

How do you know they were mistreated? Why would you make such an assumption?
Woke ultra-conformity demands that he view the murderer of children, here, as the actual victim.

If the murderer were a straight male, he would not have offered such an excuse.

The guy seemed quite chipper, trying to do some standup comedy… joking about ice cream as the media awaited his comments on the kids that just died.

Talk about out of touch. If he wasn’t a democrat, he’d be getting skewered 24/7 across all networks for not caring about the kids lives.
He was in a good mood because he now has yet another crisis he can not let go to waste.

So, this "IT" person makes very detailed notes about her plans and how to carry them out, brings two assault style weapons and a 9mm handgun to the school, and the left are (once again) trying to claim that this wouldn't have happened if we had an assault weapons ban in place. I also see the trannies are upset because the media reported this "it" person was a tranny, putting their lives in danger. I guess they believe the media should have covered that up.

A car sitting in a garage never killed anyone either

But we still make laws about safety, insurance, registration. Drivers licenses and training, drunk driving

We can do the same things with guns
But you have no enumerated right to own or operate a car. The same cannot be said of a gun. The state could outright ban the use of cars on public roads and there are no Constitutional protections against that. The same can not be said about guns. If you don’t like guns and want to ban them I suggest getting the ball rolling on a Constitutional amendment.

He was in a good mood because he now has yet another crisis he can not let go to waste.

So, this "IT" person makes very detailed notes about her plans and how to carry them out, brings two assault style weapons and a 9mm handgun to the school, and the left are (once again) trying to claim that this wouldn't have happened if we had an assault weapons ban in place. I also see the trannies are upset because the media reported this "it" person was a tranny, putting their lives in danger. I guess they believe the media should have covered that up.
This crazy double standard is always glaring.

They always point out if a person is white, male, Christian, conservative, a trump supporter, etc, but then don’t apply the “we can’t demonize them because that perpetuates negative stereotypes and puts their lives in danger” claim that they apply to victim classes, such as this trans shooter.

It’s such obvious cognitive dissonance. If you can’t point out things about someone without it automatically being encouraging some hatred and violence towards them, then that goes for your political enemies as well. However, we know they only do it to their enemies, but declare emergency when others do it back to their victim classes.

They’re as credible and phony as a 3 dollar bill

Biden was speaking to the Small Business Association Women's Summit. So his opening remarks were addressed to them, and that is when he mentioned ice cream to lighten the mood.

He then took time out to talk about Nashville.

Before I begin to speak, and the reason I spent a little time on the kids, I — I just want to speak very briefly about the school shooting in Nashville, Tennessee.

You know, Ben and I have been doing this our whole careers, it seems. And it’s just — it’s sick. You know, we’re still gathering the facts of what happened and why. And we do know that, as of now, there are a number of people who are not going to — did not make it, including children.

And it’s heartbreaking. A family’s worst nightmare.

And I want to commend the police who repo- — responded incredibly swiftly — within minutes — to end the danger.

We’re monitoring the situation really closely — Ben, as you know — and we have to do more to stop gun violence. It’s ripping our communities apart, ripping the soul of this nation — ripping at the very soul of the nation. And we — we have to do more to protect our schools so they aren’t turned into prisons.

You know, the shooter in this situation reportedly had two assault weapons and a pistol two AK-47. So I call on Congress, again, to pass my assault weapons ban. It’s about time that we begin to make some more progress.

But there’s more to learn. But I just wanted to send my concern and hearts out to so many parents out there. I’ve been to so many of these sites, as Ben knows, by — virtually every one.

All caught up now, fucktard?
AK-47s? No. They were also not assault weapons, either. Joe is out to fucking lunch.

Last edited:
I did not say they were, I just speculated on a possible motive.

I would make such an assumption as previous school shooters had been.
My mind goes to blaming social media and 24/7 news coverage that will give this tragic person the blaze of glory they clearly sought when doing this. Before our modern social media culture, people would just commit suicide. Guns and schools have existed for a long time, only now are there any sort of massive school shootings.

The MSM has a Huge hand in motivating the next outcast to act.

And let’s not forget this trans person targeted a Christian school. Leftist rhetoric has been very angry/threatening at religious stances, and may have some hand in it. It could start a dangerous trend

Forum List

Back