Joe Biden Yucks It Up at Presser Over Nashville Shooting

My mind goes to blaming social media and 24/7 news coverage that will give this tragic person the blaze of glory they clearly sought when doing this. Before our modern social media culture, people would just commit suicide. Guns and schools have existed for a long time, only now are there any sort of massive school shootings.

The MSM has a Huge hand in motivating the next outcast to act.

I do not disagree, but there is no way to stop them from doing it.

I am quite bigoted against people who murder children.

As we can see from our various Democrat posters in this thread, many posters, here, are completely bigotry-free in this particular regard.

Right now republicans are about taking books out of schools, to protect the children. Sex-ed out of schools. History out of schools.
Why do you want ten year old boys being taught how to give a blow job? What educational purpose does that serve other than the obvious one?

Show the lie or STFU

AP_98804163671-640x480.jpg

I do not disagree, but there is no way to stop them from doing it.
Tell that to democrats and leftists, who demonize people irrationally with a zero sum game even though among a nation of 350 million people tragedies happen. And they accept many tragedies in other areas, they just raise a fuss when they can exploit death like they are doing now, shamefully

"My name is Joe Biden. I’m dr. Jill Biden’s husband. I like ice cream, chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate.........

Forum List

Back