Joe Biden Yucks It Up at Presser Over Nashville Shooting

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
So this is how seriously gun-grabbing Joe Biden takes this. Talks about [Jeni's] chocolate chip ice cream, and how much he has in his refrigerator.

If he and those around him didn't think they could use the shooting for political reasons he wouldn't talk about it.

He obviously didn't even know it happen.
I don't know how that is possible, but just ANOTHER example of just how out of touch this administration is

Trannies gone wild....
TN recently banned gender affirmation for children (also known as sexual mutilation)
They also banned Drag shows where underage children are present.
What'll you bet this is why this happened?

This one will have dirt scratched over it by the MSM pretty quick due to the perp being a mental defective.

I mean who remembers this one?

TN recently banned gender affirmation for children (also known as sexual mutilation)
They also banned Drag shows where underage children are present.
What'll you bet this is why this happened?
Seems a critical question that needs to be asked and investigated . Trouble is that Sheeple do not yet see how Mind Control could operate to find the right personality and background type to entrain someone to carry out such extreme actions .
The idea that alphabet agencies could promote and facilitate is too far fetched for the ordinary person .
I would imagine / guess there is a secret narrative but it will be hidden and difficult to prove , even if correct

He obviously didn't even know it happen.
I don't know how that is possible, but just ANOTHER example of just how out of touch this administration is
He knew because right after he joked around he addressed the shooting... Biden is a heartless mother fucker....

Ice cream, under age kids, and a whole room of "adults" that don't give a shit about him trying to worm his way near them.

He's got it made.

I sure miss the days of assassinations..........except they always happened to the wrong people.

What a grotesque, diseased, worthless piece of toxic garbage these fucking pedophile, genocidal Demonicreeps are.

So this is how seriously gun-grabbing Joe Biden takes this. Talks about [Jeni's] chocolate chip ice cream, and how much he has in his refrigerator.

If he and those around him didn't think they could use the shooting for political reasons he wouldn't talk about it.

When I say DemoKKKrats love this kind of violence, this is what I'm talking about. He's downright giddy.

He's a soulless fucking chunk of human shit.

He also commented on how many good looking kids were in the audience.

*Shudder*

Seems a critical question that needs to be asked and investigated . Trouble is that Sheeple do not yet see how Mind Control could operate to find the right personality and background type to entrain someone to carry out such extreme actions .
The idea that alphabet agencies could promote and facilitate is too far fetched for the ordinary person .
I would imagine / guess there is a secret narrative but it will be hidden and difficult to prove , even if correct
please post that again, in english this time

The Transchurian Candidate.

1677205294594060.jpg

Forum List

Back