Joe Biden Yucks It Up at Presser Over Nashville Shooting

Lets be honest
Who cares?

Just give thoughts and prayers and move on. We get one of these shootings every few weeks and we frankly don’t care.

We care more about our gun rights than we care about our children.
It is the choice we have made

Thanks for the confirmation of the fact that you hate children.

Did it occur to you that maybe she targeted the christian school because she WASN'T religious?
I guess not.
The suspect was a former student at the Covenant School, according to authorities.

Police said Hale aborted plans to target another school in the area as it had too much security.

Lets be honest
Who cares?

Just give thoughts and prayers and move on. We get one of these shootings every few weeks and we frankly don’t care.

We care more about our gun rights than we care about our children.
It is the choice we have made

We care more about billions to Ukraine than we do about American children being protected.

There will always be low hanging fruit. A weakest link. A chink in the armor.

You read how she shot out the side door, which was locked, in order to gain entry.

That thing walked up to our student's school with a weapon it'd have been shot dead on the sidewalk

That's security

Would those weapons systems we send Ukraine protect children?

You are dense, aren't you?

Did I say anything about weapons? No, my comment was about money, money that could have been used in a myriad of ways to protect American schools.

We care more about billions to Ukraine than we do about American children being protected.
We are protecting the children from Russias nuclear arsenal.

We have to teach Putin the same lesson as in Afghanistan.

We are protecting the children from Russias nuclear arsenal.

We have to teach Putin the same lesson as in Afghanistan.

Bullshit. You care more about sticking it to Putin than you do about America's children.

Would those weapons systems we send Ukraine protect children?
Two different problems. To protect Ukraine children (and their parents) from Putins invasion, we sent them weapons, like Javelin missiles., and tanks.

Yet the Nashville shooter had free access to all the guns she wanted. But just imagine if Ashley Hale had access to a Javelin missile?

Forum List

Back