Joe Biden wants to drive the USA off a fiscal cliff with his liberal policies.

Just for the record. You are wrong. I am right. You didn’t just avoid answering the question I asked. You actually mocked my question. You have an indefinite amount of time to answer my question but as of this moment the record proves that I am right and you are wrong.

I love it so much when there are people like you make it so easy for me to win arguments. The only thing I love more is someone making an effort to prove I am wrong. You threw in the towel outrageously quick.
:itsok:

images

God here comes the BS. The 6 months of Dem mobs rioting, looting, burning across the country, 2,000 law enforcement officers injured. Public buildings damaged and taken over. Dem leaders are responsible for that? I know Dems are masters of hypocrisy and double standards but come on. Dem leaders in congress vowing to impeach Trump before he's even sworn in, attacking democracy, elections and the will of the people?
Exactly. America's fall to complete political corruption has been established and can be blamed on one political agenda, if not actually both.
I'm not the poster you want to debate Dem hypocrisy and double standards with.
And I'm a Canadian with no motive to deny the truth. I just go one political party further.

I have educated everybody here and BluesLegend has allowed you to receive my education as the gospel truth.

I’m done talking in this thread. If you don’t know how Federal Reserve Notes work by now then you will be stuck learning from BluesLegend. He will explain it to you now that he knows. I’m passing the torch on to him.

Clinton's 1993 Deficit Reduction Act passed the House and Senate without a single Republican vote in support.
Was it decent legislation that the republicrats didn't want to pass because they didn't want any credit? Was it shitty legislation they didn't want the blame for?

I'm sure our "promissory notes" still get accepted in places that hate us, at full face value and in preference to any other currency.

Funny that....

1698000480825.png

Was it decent legislation that the republicrats didn't want to pass because they didn't want any credit? Was it shitty legislation they didn't want the blame for?

It was legislation that help yield a balance budget and meaningfully addressed our federal deficit spending. Beginning with GW Bush and including all presidents afterwards, it's an issue they've all stuck their head in the sand towards.

It was legislation that help yield a balance budget and meaningfully addressed our federal deficit spending. Beginning with GW Bush and including all presidents afterwards, it's an issue they've all stuck their head in the sand towards.
I recall that Clinton/Gingrich got that done, you said no republicrats supported it?

His own numbers do not lie.

Here are the budget numbers Biden has proposed:

Spending starting in 2024 (in TRILLIONS):

$6.8
$7.0
$6.2
$7.5
$8.0
$8.2
$8.6
$9.0
$9.4
$10

Deficits each year( in TRILLIONS)

$1.8
$1.6
$1.5
$1.5
$1.6
$1.5
$1.6
$1.7
$1.8
$2.0

National debt Tater has proposed taking us to:

$43,619,000,000,000

And in the same document Tater claims he is cutting the deficit by $3 TRILLION.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/budget_fy2024.pdf

Are you relying on BluesLegend to explain why dollars no longer say “Silver Certificate”? I don’t think he is going to do it.
No stupid, I’m relying on my link that proves you are lying.

I have educated everybody here and BluesLegend has allowed you to receive my education as the gospel truth.

I’m done talking in this thread. If you don’t know how Federal Reserve Notes work by now then you will be stuck learning from BluesLegend. He will explain it to you now that he knows. I’m passing the torch on to him.
You educated nobody.

You showed up, lied repeatedly, got your ass handed to you, and are now running away.

Typical Dimwinger lying sack presonorek

Biden and the current administration are just tools of the world banks and the world economic forum.

Bankruptcy for America means a digital dollar which means absolute control and surveillance. Good luck not getting the next shot when you're on a digital currency that's monitored.

To them the crash of America can't come fast enough

Let's not forget the world economic forum "predicted" America would no longer be a world super power.

"tax experts say...what's at the heart of a budget that brings in less than it spends:"

tax giveaways to the rich

$10 trillion in added debt shows 'Bush and Trump tax cuts broke our modern tax structure'​

link: MSN

Fake
Lies
Stupidity from the Democrat Media Bubble Cult.

Educate me please.

Why was the wording changed from “Silver Certificate” to “Federal Reserve Note”? I know why but do you?

Who is the moron? If you don’t answer me then it makes it look like you are the moron so please avoid answering me at all cost. Please? Will you do that for me? Here is the question:

Why was the wording on dollar bills changed from “Silver Certificate” to “Federal Reserve Note”?

Why is that important to you?

Forum List

Back