Joe Biden wants to drive the USA off a fiscal cliff with his liberal policies.

Money used to say “Silver Certificate”. Give me a public education right now in front of everybody. Why did they change the wording to “Federal Reserve Note”?

Or be a lying sack of shit and don’t explain to me in front of everybody why the wording changed. I know which one you are going to choose. You are going to not educate me publicly in front of everybody as to why the wording on dollar bills was changed.

You are just going to run and hide which will prove that I am right. Aren’t you?
It's not my fault you are uneducated and stupid. :itsok: Who owns my stocks, real property, and assets? Not the Federal Reserve.

It's not my fault you are uneducated and stupid. :itsok: Who owns my stocks, real property, and assets? Not the Federal Reserve.

You own those. You just don’t own the dollars you purchase then with. You have to pay those back.

So are you refusing to answer my question? I answered yours.

Holy FUCK, Q-NUT, the orange kool-aid has done a number on you.
So...........How do you pay for your bills?
Chickens?
With my money, Simp.

Now, about that link to the clause of the Constitution saying everything belongs to the government…….

Federal Reserve Notes are used as a medium of exchange. He uses dollar bills that belong to the federal reserve. Same as you.
They don’t belong to the federal reserve, liar. I provided a link destroying the lie.

Educate me please.

Why was the wording changed from “Silver Certificate” to “Federal Reserve Note”? I know why but do you?

Who is the moron? If you don’t answer me then it makes it look like you are the moron so please avoid answering me at all cost. Please? Will you do that for me? Here is the question:

Why was the wording on dollar bills changed from “Silver Certificate” to “Federal Reserve Note”?

Educate me please.

Why was the wording changed from “Silver Certificate” to “Federal Reserve Note”? I know why but do you?

Who is the moron? If you don’t answer me then it makes it look like you are the moron so please avoid answering me at all cost. Please? Will you do that for me? Here is the question:

Why was the wording on dollar bills changed from “Silver Certificate” to “Federal Reserve Note”?
I predicted 3 posts ago you would be ignore banned, buh-bye lol

FACT: There are 535 members of Congress and a Supreme court both of which can overrule Trump on anything. So let's dispense with pretending Trump has absolute powers.
Trump exercized his power on Jan.6th. and got away with it. He's living proof of a political traitor being allowed to walk the streets with his head intact on his shoulders. None of which could have ever been tolerable in even a third world dictatorshiip or real democracy.

Can he do it again, or will you be right in saying that congress and the scotus can stop him?

I predicted 3 posts ago you would be ignore banned, buh-bye lol

Just for the record. You are wrong. I am right. You didn’t just avoid answering the question I asked. You actually mocked my question. You have an indefinite amount of time to answer my question but as of this moment the record proves that I am right and you are wrong.

I love it so much when there are people like you make it so easy for me to win arguments. The only thing I love more is someone making an effort to prove I am wrong. You threw in the towel outrageously quick.

Trump exercized his power on Jan.6th. and got away with it. He's living proof of a political traitor being allowed to walk the streets with his head intact on his shoulders. None of which could have ever been tolerable in even a third world dictatorshiip or real democracy.

Can he do it again, or will you be right in saying that congress and the scotus can stop him?
God here comes the BS. The 6 months of Dem mobs rioting, looting, burning across the country, 2,000 law enforcement officers injured. Public buildings damaged and taken over. Dem leaders are responsible for that? I know Dems are masters of hypocrisy and double standards but come on. Dem leaders in congress vowing to impeach Trump before he's even sworn in, attacking democracy, elections and the will of the people?

I'm not the poster you want to debate Dem hypocrisy and double standards with.

The federal reserve are not aggressive collectors. They loan the money to the United States government. Then the government uses those dollars as a medium of exchange so that citizens will be encouraged to conduct trade. You really should educate yourself. If the government didn’t use Federal Reserve Notes taxation would be very difficult legally. All money printed after 1913 belongs to the Federal Reserve. It is ok if you don’t believe me. You can always research it but then you wouldn’t be allowed to believe what you feel to be true anymore. Nevermind. Don’t research it. Just believe what feels good to you. Damn the truth.

I honestly don’t mind it when people are ignorant but when people choose to be ignorant it bothers me a lot more. So if you don’t do your research on how federal reserve notes work then your ignorance bothers me but I reckon I’ll live.
I'm not going to pretend I know much at all about economics, currency and all that shit. I've heard a lot of different things about the fiat currency, and it does not appeal to me. Nor does a gold system though. Seems to me the reason our fiat currency is pretty much the global base currency, I guess some smart sons a bitches that know a lot more than me got it figured out.

Too be honest I don't get worked up about it. It seems to work, but I'm sure it's working a hell of a lot more for the federal reserve shareholders raking in....

debt.JPG

Just for the record. You are wrong. I am right. You didn’t just avoid answering the question I asked. You actually mocked my question. You have an indefinite amount of time to answer my question but as of this moment the record proves that I am right and you are wrong.

I love it so much when there are people like you make it so easy for me to win arguments. The only thing I love more is someone making an effort to prove I am wrong. You threw in the towel outrageously quick.
You are lying.

The federal reserve are not aggressive collectors. They loan the money to the United States government. Then the government uses those dollars as a medium of exchange so that citizens will be encouraged to conduct trade. You really should educate yourself. If the government didn’t use Federal Reserve Notes taxation would be very difficult legally. All money printed after 1913 belongs to the Federal Reserve. It is ok if you don’t believe me. You can always research it but then you wouldn’t be allowed to believe what you feel to be true anymore. Nevermind. Don’t research it. Just believe what feels good to you. Damn the truth.

I honestly don’t mind it when people are ignorant but when people choose to be ignorant it bothers me a lot more. So if you don’t do your research on how federal reserve notes work then your ignorance bothers me but I reckon I’ll live.

You appear to be beyond hope.

Forum List

Back