Joe Biden Tells Potato Farmer Complaining About Overregulation To Get Job Hauling Chicken Manure

He was kind, I tell her to get use to it and adapt, we want clean water and air.

So you do not want to eat?

No they don't want to eat as Western Nations have known eating for CENTURIES, the Leftists aka Communists want EVERYONE to go Vegan to Save The Planet from the Global Warming Hoax, so things like potatoes and stuff can be flushed, they want everyone eating Lab Created Weird Shit and insects.

Big corporate farms already in business coping with excessive government regulations (Jimmy Carter's peanut farms, e.g.) almost paradoxically welcome progressive government regulations that serve to drive their competition out of business and/or prevent newcomers, perhaps familiar with basic farming techniques, but not the various subsidy programs and government regulations, from entering into the farming business at all.

He was kind, I tell her to get use to it and adapt, we want clean water and air.
So stop eating poultry, beef, pork, vegetables, corn and wheat. Put those polluters out of business and the water and air will clear right up. Of course, you'll have to ignore the fact that we already have clean air and water when you stop eating all those polluting things. Oh, and while you're at it, stop pooping. You're adding to the problem. And stop buying things made of wood, leather and cotton. Those industries pollute like nobody's business.

Slo-Joe said, as part of his answer to the woman: "You can put land in land banks and you get paid to do that" .......So, is there some Market for 'land banks?' Can one make a profit on 'land banks?' IOW who PAYS a potato farmer for his/her 'land bank?' No explanation, no details just a rambling diatribe about chicken shit!

Slo-Joe said, as part of his answer to the woman: "You can put land in land banks and you get paid to do that" .......So, is there some Market for 'land banks?' Can one make a profit on 'land banks?' IOW who PAYS a potato farmer for his/her 'land bank?' No explanation, no details just a rambling diatribe about chicken shit!

I searched but cannot discern what a "landbank" is.
There are hits but just for "realestate brokers and managers" no instructions for DEPOSITING LAND

People are in divorce court, and they have these fantastically romantic how-we-met stories.
So stop eating poultry, beef, pork, vegetables, corn and wheat. Put those polluters out of business and the water and air will clear right up.
We're shutting down your human slaughterhouses, psychiatric wards, and mental hospitals.

I searched but cannot discern what a "landbank" is.
There are hits but just for "realestate brokers and managers" no instructions for DEPOSITING LAND
My guess is that 'land banks' are part of the unexplainable, nebulous, 'green deal' hatched by chicken brains like AOC, Gore, Hillary, etc.

You've never been on the shore of a river, or in a valley, and seen those banks of land rising up on either side?
Those are 'river banks'........Slo-Joe's gonna hafta figure out who to pay for those too I guess..... :dunno: :cuckoo:

Slo-Joe is going to suck the Methane out of chicken shit for ya. You can take that to the 'bank.' :cuckoo:

Biden exposes himself as a babbling idiot. Again.

^^^^ This:

1600460723391.png

Did any else catch Biden talking about "land banking"? That's the practice of the government paying farmers NOT to farm part or all of their land.

Don't you just love Creepy Joe and the Democrats, how they talk down to American workers, in this instance an American potato farmer and instead of saying he will NOT give in to the Environmentalist maniacs and make sure he protects potato farmers like her, he tells her instead to starting throwing chicken shit for a living - and if you read his full response he tells her she can throw horse shit and cow shit and pig shit in the same way she can throw chicken shit for a living :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 390232
View attachment 390233
View attachment 390234
View attachment 390235

View attachment 390236

Video of the above exchange contained in the below link:

Wow, I got lost in Joe's answer. What was the question again? I forgot to bring my slide rule.

HOW CAN I GET GOVERNMENT OFF MY BACK TO PRODUCE MORE POTATOES FOR PEOPLE?

TRUMP: Growing food for us is a good thing we want and need, thank you for that, let me get some of those regulations off your back to help you.

JOE BIDEN: If you want to grow potatoes, we have a program, you'll need to fill out form E-11371j and get it to us within 90 days, then we will let you put a bank of dirt off to the side where you can grow one potato plant for every carbon credit methane reducing unit you produce to show you are reducing the overall global CO2 load-bearing US index factor as per USC-101-11d up to 11 metric tons of potatoes per acre. Also, you can just get out of the potato business altogether and process chicken-shit which creates tons of methane 1000X worse than CO2 to meet our 2035 mandate for a greener planet under the Americans For Shit Act using form E-118113-h so long as you have less than 25 employees and can show you meet the requirements for hiring itinerant immigrants under the US Diversity Mandate Act of 2009. That is, unless you're an undocumented alien or come from Malaysia, Burma or the Maltese Islands or are a natural born native of Maldive. But to answer your question, if you just want to grow potatoes in the US as a white person without regulations to increase the food supply under my administration, you're up the creek without a paddle.

That CNN Townhall thing was on WAY PAST Creepy Joe's bedtime, as you can see from the below picture Creepy Joe was all ready for his bedtime when Nancy Pelosi appeared from hiding in the closet and dragged him off to the CNN Townhall:

1600461014733.png

Forum List

Back