Joe Biden Should Resign!

I'm glad the GOP has re-embraced being the party of forever war and stopped lying to the nation by pretending for the last few years that they were not.

Your Boy Joe is in WAY over his head. It is very sad.

You're a fine one to talk about integrity after voting for a self-admitted serial sex offender who stole millions from the public treasury via his "accommodations" at his golf clubs, where the wealthy lined up to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in "initiation fees" for access to the President, and to whom he doled out more than 200 government contracts to members.
We aren't talking about China Joe, that man has proven to be china's puppet.

Washington -- Well, we have two hellholes around the globe today: Afghanistan and Haiti. Where would you rather be? You could be in Haiti, where American aid is being flown in and where, as perilous as it is today, there will be better tomorrows. Or you could be in Afghanistan, where American rescue planes are flying in, but they are in short supply, and there is no sign of better tomorrows. In fact, there will be worse tomorrows. In both countries, America has made its mark. I shall take Haiti.

resident Joe Biden keeps appearing on the television screen. He vaguely reminds me of former President Donald Trump with his press conferences on COVID-19, Operation Warp Speed and anything else that popped into his mind. He was having a good time of it. Moreover, much of what he said was true. COVID was eventually on the run, and Operation Warp Speed was a reality. Is it possible Biden has taken Trump as his model? Alas, Biden is not having a good time.

He stands there in front of the cameras, sometimes with aides nearby whom he glances at. Sometimes he looks stonily into the camera. He seems to be out of touch, even oblivious of what is going on. At his second press conference last week, he said so many things that were plainly not true that I could not keep up with him. Politicians often say things that are not true, but not on consequential matters. If the matters are consequential, most politicians avoid the question if they have no way to help themselves. Biden does not seem to recognize whether the questions are important or not. I have never seen a president of the United States so out of touch with reality. I suppose former President Woodrow Wilson may have answered questions in this way, but that was after his stroke. Could Biden have had a stroke?

I would say he has to leave office immediately, but that would leave Vice President Kamala Harris as president. From what I have seen of her, she is as out of it as Biden, though for different reasons. Biden is out of it because he is an old 78. Harris is out of it because she is an ideologue of the far left. Either way, both are incapable of running the country. This is what you get when the voters vote against a candidate rather than for a candidate. They did not like Trump, though he gave them good government. So now they have a president who is clearly not up to the job, and a president in the wings who is an ideologue of the far left and clearly irrelevant.

Biden has always had the seeds of "cut and run" from the enemy in him. My colleague, Jeff Lord, knowing that Biden has held high office for some 40 years, got it into his head to pull from his library shelf former President Gerald Ford's memoir, "A Time To Heal," and review how Ford dealt with a similar situation to that now confronting Biden -- the fall of Vietnam. Lo and behold, there he found on page 255 of Ford's memoirs a young senator from Delaware, Joe Biden, siding with a majority of senators from the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in a meeting with the president in the Oval Office. Young as he was, Biden made his mark with Ford. Only two other senators are quoted, but Biden's quote is the longest. The junior senator said to the president, "I will vote for any amount for getting the Americans out" but "I don't want it (the monies extended to Americans) mixed with getting the Vietnamese out." An incredulous Ford said, "We couldn't just cut and run," but we did. And now Biden is president.

So, Biden is in the White House, and I do not see any way to remove him. What is more is the Democratic Party, at least in its upper tiers of leadership, is populated by people no more competent than Biden or Harris. They are all frauds. They are governors cut from the cloth of Gov. Andrew Cuomo. The senators are cut from the cloth of Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer. They all have more skeletons in their closets than a grave robber. We are in for a long and painful period.

In all honesty, let's try her for 8 months, then impeach her and bring on Speaker of the House, Piglousi, and her freezer full of ice cream.....You deathRATS have a string bench of worthwhile presidential hopefulls....Adam Schitt, please report to the batters box.
After 8 months, there will be a new Democrat VP. Now, who will it be?

Washington -- Well, we have two hellholes around the globe today: Afghanistan and Haiti. Where would you rather be? You could be in Haiti, where American aid is being flown in and where, as perilous as it is today, there will be better tomorrows. Or you could be in Afghanistan, where American rescue planes are flying in, but they are in short supply, and there is no sign of better tomorrows. In fact, there will be worse tomorrows. In both countries, America has made its mark. I shall take Haiti.

resident Joe Biden keeps appearing on the television screen. He vaguely reminds me of former President Donald Trump with his press conferences on COVID-19, Operation Warp Speed and anything else that popped into his mind. He was having a good time of it. Moreover, much of what he said was true. COVID was eventually on the run, and Operation Warp Speed was a reality. Is it possible Biden has taken Trump as his model? Alas, Biden is not having a good time.

He stands there in front of the cameras, sometimes with aides nearby whom he glances at. Sometimes he looks stonily into the camera. He seems to be out of touch, even oblivious of what is going on. At his second press conference last week, he said so many things that were plainly not true that I could not keep up with him. Politicians often say things that are not true, but not on consequential matters. If the matters are consequential, most politicians avoid the question if they have no way to help themselves. Biden does not seem to recognize whether the questions are important or not. I have never seen a president of the United States so out of touch with reality. I suppose former President Woodrow Wilson may have answered questions in this way, but that was after his stroke. Could Biden have had a stroke?

I would say he has to leave office immediately, but that would leave Vice President Kamala Harris as president. From what I have seen of her, she is as out of it as Biden, though for different reasons. Biden is out of it because he is an old 78. Harris is out of it because she is an ideologue of the far left. Either way, both are incapable of running the country. This is what you get when the voters vote against a candidate rather than for a candidate. They did not like Trump, though he gave them good government. So now they have a president who is clearly not up to the job, and a president in the wings who is an ideologue of the far left and clearly irrelevant.

Biden has always had the seeds of "cut and run" from the enemy in him. My colleague, Jeff Lord, knowing that Biden has held high office for some 40 years, got it into his head to pull from his library shelf former President Gerald Ford's memoir, "A Time To Heal," and review how Ford dealt with a similar situation to that now confronting Biden -- the fall of Vietnam. Lo and behold, there he found on page 255 of Ford's memoirs a young senator from Delaware, Joe Biden, siding with a majority of senators from the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in a meeting with the president in the Oval Office. Young as he was, Biden made his mark with Ford. Only two other senators are quoted, but Biden's quote is the longest. The junior senator said to the president, "I will vote for any amount for getting the Americans out" but "I don't want it (the monies extended to Americans) mixed with getting the Vietnamese out." An incredulous Ford said, "We couldn't just cut and run," but we did. And now Biden is president.

So, Biden is in the White House, and I do not see any way to remove him. What is more is the Democratic Party, at least in its upper tiers of leadership, is populated by people no more competent than Biden or Harris. They are all frauds. They are governors cut from the cloth of Gov. Andrew Cuomo. The senators are cut from the cloth of Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer. They all have more skeletons in their closets than a grave robber. We are in for a long and painful period.

In all honesty, let's try her for 8 months, then impeach her and bring on Speaker of the House, Piglousi, and her freezer full of ice cream.....You deathRATS have a string bench of worthwhile presidential hopefulls....Adam Schitt, please report to the batters box!
You’ve lost your mind, just like the lefties did under dumb Don.

In all honesty, let's try her for 8 months, then impeach her and bring on Speaker of the House, Piglousi, and her freezer full of ice cream.....You deathRATS have a string bench of worthwhile presidential hopefulls....Adam Schitt, please report to the batters box!
Yes. Pamala Harris, will remain in that cave, with that mentality.

I'm pretty sure that's what's going to happen.

Hitler, Stalin, and Mao should have resigned too.

Fidel Castro at least had the decency to resign right before he died so his brother could continue his communist he’ll hole

Maybe Biden will have the decency to appoint his son Hunter.

im sure he could just make up some executive order.

Hitler, Stalin, and Mao should have resigned too.

Fidel Castro at least had the decency to resign right before he died so his brother could continue his communist he’ll hole

Maybe Biden will have the decency to appoint his son Hunter.

im sure he could just make up some executive order.

Joe Biden should take the Hitler route.

Fuck Xi Jinping and his little bitch Joe.

Forum List

Back