Joe Biden Should Resign!

It would take integrity, Quid Pro has none. No democrat has integrity.

You're a fine one to talk about integrity after voting for a self-admitted serial sex offender who stole millions from the public treasury via his "accommodations" at his golf clubs, where the wealthy lined up to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in "initiation fees" for access to the President, and to whom he doled out more than 200 government contracts to members.

You're a fine one to talk about integrity after voting for a self-admitted serial sex offender who stole millions from the public treasury via his "accommodations" at his golf clubs, where the wealthy lined up to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in "initiation fees" for access to the President, and to whom he doled out more than 200 government contracts to members.

Oh loo9k, a Nazi is lying to slander an enemy of her Reich.

Another demon got his horns.

Illegitimate Biden is YOUR president not ours. OWN Biden you fools :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, he's your president too, even if it does put your panties in a knot. You've made it clear that you intend to whine no matter what happens. That doesn't make Biden look bad. It just makes you look like a big baby.

Any proof of voter suppression by you Nazis?

There is THOUSANDS of times more evidence to support election tampering than there is to support your daily lie of voter suppression.

If all of this evidence of election tampering exists, why was NONE of it presented in any of the more than 50 lawsuits that Donald Trump's lawyers filed? Why have the multiple Republican investigations into election fraud, found no evidence of any widespread election tampering.

As for evidence of voter suppression, I could sit here all day posting links to court cases that red states have lost in their attempts to restrict voting rights. One of my searches for cases yielded 6.5 million results.

Yes, he's your president too
Yes and no

biden occupies the Oval Office so we are bound by his decisions

but no, by hook or crook, libs made biden the president, and they are responsible for the mess he makes

Yes, he's your president too, even if it does put your panties in a knot. You've made it clear that you intend to whine no matter what happens. That doesn't make Biden look bad. It just makes you look like a big baby.
That stuttering fucktard will never be my president. You own that clown show. :eusa_hand:

306-232...resign yourself to the fact that he's your president.

He he he.
I help no one anymore unless known or in front of me. Tens of millions more are learning this. Anyone interfering makes it worse. Just saying.

If all of this evidence of election tampering exists, why was NONE of it presented in any of the more than 50 lawsuits that Donald Trump's lawyers filed? Why have the multiple Republican investigations into election fraud, found no evidence of any widespread election tampering.
Why must you Nazis lie...

About everything.

As for evidence of voter suppression, I could sit here all day posting links to court cases that red states have lost in their attempts to restrict voting rights. One of my searches for cases yielded 6.5 million results.

Nothing in any of the pro-election fraud articles from the fascist left show examples of actual voter suppression and in fact merely bemoan that voter integrity laws will infringe on democrats ability to defraud elections.

Most of the hate sites you copied from simply spew Nazi propaganda against election integrity, Voter ID, which 73% of Americans, including black Americans, support. Ballot harvesting and other fraud democrats engage in every election.

The Nazi party opposes free speech, free religion, freedom to protest (ask the 500 Americans STILL held as political prisoners without bail, charges against them, or any semblance of due process because they protested the democrat Reich ) . You fascists oppose all rights. But you think that election fraud is a right, the only one you'll stand up for. If thugs can't go into Nursing homes and fill out ballots for democrats using the names of everyone there, well it is infringing the rights of the Reich.

One of the blurbs you linked actually claimed voter suppression - the rest don't - they just moan about how horrible free and fair elections are.

So what IS the "suppression" the ABA claims?

{ a study conducted by the Native American Voting Rights Coalition found that low levels of trust in government, lack of information on how and where to register and to vote, long travel distances to register or to vote, low levels of access to the internet, hostility toward Native Americans, and intimidation are obstacles. Isolating conditions such as language barriers, socioeconomic disparities, lack of access to transportation, lack of residential addresses, lack of access to mail, and the digital divide limit Native American political participation. Changes to voting processes further frustrate the ability of Native Americans to vote.}

Wait. low trust in government is VOTER SUPRESSION?

You Nazis are clowns, buffoons. You depend on people not reading the absolute shit you vomit out,

You dug up the best links DailyKOS and the other hate sites could come up with, and still not a SINGLE instance of any vote "suppressed."

Forum List

Back